It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy sleep paralysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to share a creepy situation that happened a week ago..

I have lots of problems when it comes to sleeping, no-good-broken spine, sleep paralysis and sleep apnea, oh and also insomnia.

But anyways, i was trying to sleep, and usually after about 30 minutes the dog starts to crawl up near my legs and we end up sleeping
face-to-snout, but this time something was wrong, i was sleeping in the edge of the bed, only the floor behind me, the dog was already up and sharing my pillow, i felt fingers grabbing my leg, and something started to climb up, it grabbed my shoulder, then it put its mouth to my ear and made this unholy zombie banshee exhale, i turned around and saw this disgusting dried up rotten corpse being. I turned back in horror and poof, it was gone.

Usually i see random shadow figures, sometimes i see a bright room,, filled with strange furniture, always just visual things, but this is the first time i had the sensation of touch, felt very real.

Keep thinking about how real it all seemed to be.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Speak the name of Jesus. They will flee. This is a spiritual attack and very real.

You can also pray over yourself before sleep, something such as: "Father God, I ask you to protect me with your Holy Warrior Angels while I asleep, and my dog."

If you are a saved, born again believer then you have the authority to rebke these things in the name of Jesus.

PM me if you need further help. Demons are bullies. You don't need to put up with this.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

Thanks, i was worried it might happen the next night too, but nothing.. Hoping it never happens again.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I suffered from it since a kid, into my adult hood and never knew what it was. Even when I was a kid, and we weren't a religious family, never went to church, but I loved Bible stories - I always called on Jesus. It was instinctual. It really helped.

I have been learning who I am in Jesus and the fact that he gave his authority to us and we have the ability and right to rebuke these filthy creatures. My last and severest attack was about four years ago now where I was completely awake, had just gone to the washroom and went back to bed. Hubby was there, our dog was in the room. I started to feel so relaxed, it was the most amazing relaxing sensation ever and I was really enjoying it and then this huge overpowering noise inside of my head and then next thing I new I felt something trying to pull my soul out of from the top of my head. It was as real as real. Until someone experiences it they cannot claim it is fake. It was the most terrifying night of my life. I used the name of Jesus and instantly it stopped. I had people come in and pray over me and it has not bothered me since.

Demons like to torment and play with their victims. I am no victim. I am a Daughter of the most High God. I used to dread going to sleep and was terrified, would sleep with my lights on, the radio on. Not anymore. I have absolute peace.

My daughter used to be terrified of being left alone on the main floor at any hour of the day. I had to announce myself coming up the stairs so she would be forwarned. It turns out she had seen something demonic in the basement years earlier and tried to wake me up but nothing would wake me up. I am a very light sleeper. I blessed my house and cast it out in the name of Jesus and it never bothered her again.

We are battling a spiritual realm and sometimes they pick on those who don't know this, or pick on those who are about to make a difference in the spiritual realm.

I will be praying over you. Keep me posted if you wish.

If there is anything I can do to help please don't hesitate.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yes I can personally vouch for calling on the love of Jesus Christ, my little episodes had never been so graphic or terrifying but it did work instantly
I think the cause might be anger or hate or maybe not....

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Back in August of 1986 I was attacked by an entity.I had
this thought in my mind my attacker was an alien.I got
involved with UFO research shortly after this incident trying
to find out what had happened to me. I even contacted a
UFO investigator and he told me my episode was paranormal,
not extraterrestrial.
I posted a thread about it here and was met with ridicule and
disbelief.I know now that my attack was demonic and I have
control over this.The name of Yeshua/Jesus will put these entities
in their place.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
Thanks, i was worried it might happen the next night too, but nothing.. Hoping it never happens again.

Yes, it will be a constant attack. Negative entities never stop attacking.

Accepting the fact that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins will give you protection (Corinthians 15 1-4).

However, they will constantly attack you, so just get used to it because they are desperate now to take as many souls to hell with them before His awesome day of Justice - Judgement Day.

i work with mentally handicapped people who have split personalities and whenever i do a "Sleep In" (Sleep on site), every first dream is a nightmare conflict with demons.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ive had that feeling of touch a couple times. Creepy. Never had a strong visual like that though.

I wonder what is attracting entities to you. From my experience, they are either seeing if they can get fear from you or it is a location based entity.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I think it's the power that comes from conviction of belief that can make entities go away. Im sure other religions have used their own beliefs to deter negative dntities.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Ive had that feeling of touch a couple times. Creepy. Never had a strong visual like that though.

I wonder what is attracting entities to you. From my experience, they are either seeing if they can get fear from you or it is a location based entity.

Might be just about anything, i study weird things and have a vast collection of ancient artifacts from all over the world in my house.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I've had my share of experiences with the attacks from the other side, they usually involve punches to my psyche and my mind goes black when I receive such a powerful hit. I'm talking about happenings many years ago, now not anymore.

P.S. One thing that bothers me is why these episodes are called "sleep paralysis", when they should be called "Demonic attacks" which properly describes such situations.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have had sleep paralysis for as long as I can remember. There seems to be no pattern, as I have them during daytime naps and at night. (Usually only once or twice a month.)

When I feel myself slipping into paralysis, I try to will myself out of it before I'm fully overcome by it. Sometimes I'm able to wake up, I force myself to sit up on the side of the bed or I'll immediately fall back into the episode.

Once fully "involved" in the episode, I say the Lord's Prayer and I am released. At times, there is a inner struggle to say the Prayer. It seems as if there is a force trying to stop me from saying it.

I'm 50 years old and I hoped that I would somehow "grow" out of these episodes. I'm not scared of things of this world because I claim 2 Timothy 1:7 - "For I did not give you a spirit of fear, but one of power, love and self-control." However, recently, I have been having paralysis a couple of times a week, and I'm terrified.

I find it difficult to talk about this with my wife because she's never experienced it and I know she doesn't understand what I'm going through. I don't understand why the increase in the frequency of episodes? Is it a sign?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Woe

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidAllenWoe
[...]

I'm 50 years old and I hoped that I would somehow "grow" out of these episodes. I'm not scared of things of this world because I claim 2 Timothy 1:7 - "For I did not give you a spirit of fear, but one of power, love and self-control." However, recently, I have been having paralysis a couple of times a week, and I'm terrified.

I find it difficult to talk about this with my wife because she's never experienced it and I know she doesn't understand what I'm going through. I don't understand why the increase in the frequency of episodes? Is it a sign?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Woe

All I can say for you to do, is a prayer to the One and Only God of heavens, directly to Him, not thru middlemen, saviors, angels, prophets, etc, but straight to God, to help you release from such demonic attacks.

At the same time just do a review of your life and check if you had any interaction/communication with the dark spiritual side. Once you mess with that side, it's hard to let go. Clean up your life from any sins that you might have and see that God Himself will take care of your issues.

Best.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I have multiple times eaten my shadow person attacker - since then they have stopped attacking me. You´re not defenceless - if you´re under attack tell them that you´ll eat them in self-defence. Real or not, that more or less stopped the attacks for me.

-MM

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

That's interesting. My advice is to be friendly to them. It could just be a lonely spirit. Or it could be a negative entity. Either way, showing them love and no fear will put you at a much better position.

At least, in my experience..

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi there, it’s very normal to have hallucinations during sleep paralysis. I’ve been a long time lucid dreamer and this is part and parcel of the process. You can experience lots of weird things some good some bad but you know it’s not real. Do some research on the Lucud dream method of waking up close to your REM cycles it may answer a couple of things.

top topics

join