It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is not the time for racism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How does a 'journalist' manage to misspell the first word in their article?

The guy is a moron who knows nothing about the subject matter. The claims are all made up.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Not at all. It's just a simple fact of life.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The thickest of ironies.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

If we're playing by those rules, your name isn't capitalized, how can I take you seriously?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If someone can show me this systemic racism in America we can fight it together, but so far it has been nothing more than a bogyman concept when asked for examples.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Ever notice how it's the racist that always accuse others of racism?

This tit for tat with the race card is becoming tiresome.
PAll of this is the puppet masters playing us all against each other with astonishing success.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

PAll was a typo for the record...

I meant "All".

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I think i am racist, but also i have manners and common sense, if i see a human being of different color i will be polite and wish them no harm, and if needed, i would offer them help.

So is my racism a bad thing?

just thoughts in my head.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Think what you like bro. As long as you don't hurt anyone then what does it matter?

They are your thoughts and they belong to you, just like anyone else.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

For me its never been about skin color.

I've met wonderful people from so many cultures, poor people especially, whose hospitality simply blows you out of the water.

I dont hate the masses per se. (We) are being manipulated like they always have been.

I hate the fact that rich, elitist bastards are secretly and not so secretly f*ing us behind the scenes from the comfort of their mansions backed up by a fortune you couldnt spend in a thousand lifetimes.

They do this because they can, because they are psychopaths, and because we are too stupid to do anything about it.

Forget all laws, amendments and even constitutions.

We are governed by the laws of nature. The few are ruthless predators. The rest of us are bovines, one way or another. Might is ultimately right.

They laugh at us as we struggle with our morals.

To that extent I applaud your honesty and I also want to add that every person is varying degrees of racist, in my opinion.

We are all walking contradictions, but hopefully most of us try to counterbalance the not so good aspects of ourselves.

Multiculturalism doesnt work for any group on this planet.

People are inherently hardwired to belong, to have a sense of identity and pride.

The people on the left are intent on destroying the last bit of culture with their braindead, I'm offended, I can't function im too weak and unhappy, you have to live your life the way we want or else philosophy that truly only resonates with the most weak minded people out there.

And like the children they are, they will burn their fingers because they chase instant gratification, and they throw tantrums when they don't get what they want.

Meanwhile we are being trolled, all of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: bastion

If we're playing by those rules, your name isn't capitalized, how can I take you seriously?

It's not a proper noun so wouldn't be capitalised, it's only capitalised when referring to the Bastille. His openning word is Brexiter [sic] with the whole article hinging on Brexit.

When someone hasn't even researched how to spell the topic they're writing about; there's very little chance they've done any in depth research into the topic -- that's all evidenced in his false statements about the arguments used by Remainers and Brexiteers.

He's got Neo-Liberalism confused with 'The Left', when it's only a tiny subsection of centre-left politics and not reflective of actual left wing UK politics.
edit on 9-8-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

it's ugly and was created by the left.

Ah yes but in that reality ignorance was reveered and seen as god like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join