It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is not the time for racism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The most valuable commodity on this planet right now is common sense.

The alternative on display is a reality too stupid to fathom, and a fathom too far underground for a living brain.

Playing russian roulette with your morals is the new craze on the left.

Depending on how valuable you are to Spectre®, you can get away with a lot. Just ask Joe.

Universalism - Racism on the Left

Turns out it wasn't that god of alchemy, Donald J Trump, that transmuted neo-liberal feels.

The insidious racism of the Left:

“The desire that we all submit to the same cultural rules threatens the diversity that the Left proclaims as one of its objectives."

This goes as far back as the age of enlightenment and that bastion of bad body odors, France.

As if sounding like a drunk version of Boo-boo bear wasn't enough.

How do you close a deal in France? You throw in a towel.

My wife is of french descent, and while she isn't a typical example of these stereotypes I am allowed these offensive observations simply by association.

Isn't that how it works in Woke-landia?

Racism on the left

Systemic racism is a thing. It has happened for centuries. And as always, it's ugly and was created by the left.

edit on 8-8-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
F U WHIEY

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KungfuStu
F U WHIEY

Ah. The voice of reason all the way from the age of enlightenment.

Merci Beaucoup.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Systemic racism is a thing. It has happened for centuries. And as always, it's ugly and was created by the left.

Well at least you guys are acknowledging systemic racism. Albeit with the same forced misunderstanding of history that leads people to label the Nazis as left wing. Maybe one of you will read this and decide to pick up a history book and learn what actually happened in reality.

Baby steps.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
When's the time for it?

Asking for ATS.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

After dinner, when people can settle in and watch MSM.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Great. Now the nazis were misunderstood.

Please.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Pushing the idea that the nazis were left wing is just another coping mechanism to push the blame back on the political left. The nazis went to great measures to disassociate themselves with anything left wing once they got into power including creating the name Nazis.

Racism runs deep on both sides of the isle, but its displayed in different ways and has different motives. Most who associate with right leaning politics take the more conservative route, keeping bloodlines pure, and cultures and religions dominated by one race, not saying other people of skin color can't join in, just they may e expelled or turned on at the drop of a hat.

Those who associate with left leaning tend to find some sort of vengeance or vindictive motive to shame people who they have deemed the oppressors, or find they are the righteous ones for the opressed. In today's wolrd the focus is white European decent. So you can see why you have this rise in racism on both sides, the history books tell a story of white European dominated world, you pick the side of the racism coin that fits your world view.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
They understood hot lead and fire bombings.

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: underwerks

Great. Now the nazis were misunderstood.

Please.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Look man, could you please stop derailing this thread and focus on the OP.

I have dealt with the Nazi revisionist.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Did you read past the first paragraph?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Son, I didn't create the current rules, but if I have to play by them it's going to catch you standing still on the X.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Is that a threat or something?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

so the Amish are racist?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

20th Century Nazis were just another branch of radicalism implied by Marxism 😈

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Maybe?

If they are then they sure aren't the 'woke left' type. You're assuming I am lumping everyone within a political ideology as racists, but then again OP is doing the exact same thing to those who are on the 'left'.

Racists exist on both sides, or all walks of life, they have different motives. But obviously not everyone falls into the fabricated social construct of racism or even race. So yes, the Amish could be a racist group, I don't know, it's like calling all Russians racist or homophobic because of their current over the top nationalism. But I doubt majority of them are.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes their sweeping bloody revolution, to overthrow the oppressive capitalist class and implement a form of government that worked for every citizen of Germany was so profound... it never happened.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

They did topple a Capitalist Class 😈

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ever notice how it's the racist that always accuse others of racism?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Except for BLM, right?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join