It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Gets Mad When His Religious Faith In The THING is Questioned.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday
Are you serious? Joe Biden says radical Islam should be a mandatory class for our school children?

I guess he's soured on the Pope then.

I wonder how much Joe knows about Allah?

Damn, what you want to bet he knows you can have sex slaves?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
"cause you know how words have two meanings"

So I ask:
Saying the prayer verses saying "God is not loved by America", which would any god prefer?

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don’t know if Trump is pretending to be a “Christian” or he believes it because as Doctor James Dobson stated to a mob of evangelicals “Trump said “the” prayer, I heard him”
More a reflection on how worthless Christianity has become when just saying a prayer is enough evidence to be declared a believer.

That’s the US of A for yah all

edit on 9-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Are you implying you are also?

Logic would say you aren't much of a thinker if you doubt yourself and your thoughts. True colors to you is a "lie that the person would share as truth" for you?

I think true colors means sticking to the facts and what YOU believe. I believe you do that too.
I am placing your Scientific interests way to the side here, like I do another on this board, I can respect your scientific approach even if some of it we disagree.
IMHO
It is because in Politics you are not logical to me. Nor I to you I am certain. It doesn't make sense unless, it is your idea to give the world over to a new world order. You are willing to take us right down a slippery slope every time to less freedoms and yea big gov with emotional data and not actual data that matches with reality.

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: musicismagic

It's just showing his true colors

The true colors being shown are by those in this thread who ignore the truth in favour of what they want to believe.

edit on 9-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Apparently God gives no #s about Africa.

originally posted by: odzeandennz
God is watching all this very closely. We all know how much it affects god when his name is being ‘joebidened’ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Ever heard of God giving you free will to do good or evil?

Free will, that is on humanity.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I will be voting for kodos, # Kang. Kang is nothing but evil. All you who believe in Kang are corrupt and evil.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Biden uses "thing" when he can't remember a word. He has been using it a lot, lately. Quid Pro Joe is failing but is being sacrificed by his wife and the DNC. Why would she do it to him? Maybe promises to make all the indictments go away when D's are in power again.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Attention, paging Mr God, paging Mr God!!!

You are urgently needed, please come to this thread and speak for yourself ASAP!!!

The fate of the planet depends on it......

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday
Are you serious? Joe Biden says radical Islam should be a mandatory class for our school children?

I guess he's soured on the Pope then.

I wonder how much Joe knows about Allah?

Its stupid that Biden thinks Islam should be taught in schools. Having a chapter about the history and basoc beliefs of major world religions in schools would be fine with me as it IS a major component of our world Sociology, but focusing on any one religion seems more like it belongs in college elective courses.

That said, how did you extrapolate "radical Islam" from that post. Isn't what Biden actually said stupid enough, without having to discredit your own response to it by twisting, words?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join