It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Gets Mad When His Religious Faith In The THING is Questioned.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Joe Biden gets mad when he can't have his pudding.

If Biden is pro abortion now, then his faith has taken a backseat to his political aspirations. So he really has no room to talk about faith without looking like an idiot.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't think Biden intended to insult God or those who believe in God... but in some ways what he did was worse than that.

Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi both claim to be devout Catholics... that's fine. Anyone can claim to be any religion they want in this country. I don't go around voting in national elections for a preacher. I can find a good preacher any time I want one. I have plenty of churches around me and plenty of televangelists on TV to choose from. The problem I have is that both wear their religion on their sleeve. They both are quick to claim Catholicism when it suits their purpose, as in they are speaking in front of people who are either religious or who question their morality, but ignore the religion the rest of the time. That's not religious; that's a con job. I see people like that every day just going to town. They know the words, but they do not know God. Religion is just a mask they wear to deceive others.

I really think Joe's issue was less this time about his religious shortcomings than about his cognizant issues. The quote he was trying to use was not even really religious. It didn't come from the Bible; it came from the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Political correctness and dementia do not play well together. Biden added in the words "and women" and that broke his memory chain. Now, I firmly believe that the use of the word "men" implied mankind... all races, both genders, all humans... and I would not have an issue with someone inserting the words "and women." That is just clarifying an implication. But when he did that, his memory chain broke.

Dementia is an inability of the brain to effectively make new neural connections. Short-term memory and concentration is affected first. Both rely on the ability for new neural connections to form. A person with advanced dementia can actually appear normal when doing things they have already established neural connections in. A person can often still drive a vehicle; as long as nothing unusual happens or immediate decisions must be made, they can do just fine relying on the decades-old connections that have made driving "second nature." But navigation... that's a different story! A person must remember where to turn, where to go straight, read signs and interpret location... and that is simply beyond the ability of someone who cannot make new neural pathways.

The same goes for "turning a phrase," which is what Biden tried. He used established neural pathways to remember the quote from the Declaration of Independence, but he could not make the changes he wanted to effectively. That is what I mean by breaking the memory chain.

Once that chain was broken, Biden apparently switched to trying to find the next key in his memory chain: the mention of a creator. In doing so, he skipped the part about equality and went straight to creator, but since the memory chain was broken he lost place and simply added in "the thing." At the time, even if he knew "the thing" was the "creator," he could not get the word to come out.

That actually gives me some insight into how his mental processes work. He has a deep-seated understanding of ensuring that he includes women... likely from his decades of political (in)experience. He knows that he needs to mention God in some form to placate that group of voters. But he seems to have skipped right over "equal." In his mind, using the words "and women" and "creator" are more important than using the word "equal."

I find that pretty telling. He considers women and he considers the religious, but he apparently does not consider them "equal." That also sort of ties into recent gaffes he has made, such as saying people aren't black if they question voting for him, black and poor appearing to be synonymous in his thoughts, and stating that black folk are "monolithic." Those are actual racist statements, as they indicate a deep-seated belief that there are important differences between the races that prevent them from actually being equal.

In short, Joe Biden is showing us all, through Freudian slip after Freudian slip, that he is a racist at heart. The dementia is laying his inner personality bare for all to see. It will continue to get worse, until all the base instincts and desires that most of us keep safely tucked away inside come to the surface. We see that occasionally now as he talks at length about physical violence. Eventually, of course, his brain will no longer be able to even follow more recent memory chains - he will "see" people long dead from his childhood and think he is living in the times he remembers - and finally be unable to maintain bodily functions.

What is truly amazing is that this senile old man (dementia is the modern diagnoses for what was once called senility) still has support to be President of the United States. That is shocking to me, regardless of whether or not he can win (which I doubt he can). The fact that he is viable is bad enough and indicates that even if Donald Trump wins we have only staved off national destruction by four short years more. No country can continue, no country can prosper, no country can survive when the people are determined to rip it asunder.

I'd still like those four years though.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe, just maybe we're looking at this wrong. Maybe biden is praying to the "Thing" from the Fantastic Four.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That's a darn good assessment of Joe Biden's condition and explains it. I think I was too hasty when saying he was denying God. It still looks like he started tip toeing around that particular "thing", but I probably judged his words too quickly.

His moments quick to anger and confusion also show he does not really know himself or his mission in life, or he would show much better control and maybe a little wisdom, but he's never done that.

Whenever I see his face and hear him speak I get a very dark vibe. Joe Biden is full of ill intent and shows it often.
Not someone that should become president.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Biden is pro abortion now, then his faith has taken a backseat to his political aspirations. So he really has no room to talk about faith without looking like an idiot.

I don't think you can be a pro-abortionist Catholic.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Sounds like Joe has some issues with God, cannot say I am surprised. Looks like his faith is in that almighty dollar.

Good point. The Biden-Ukraine crimes are all about $$$. That's why Hunter Biden is laying so low.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla

I'm sure he is more of a Moloch guy. I could be wrong. Those elitists like Moloch for some reason though.

Was Moloch a King with Dementia? They are indeed very easy to manipulate by Elitist overseers.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
Trump looks like an insecure bully because of his # talking blog on twitter.

I'm sure every President was as opinionated or more than Trump, they just didn't say so much about it to the media and on a social media app to the public.

Joe Biden promised last week that he won't be as annoyingly transparent as President Trump. Says he will rarely hit us with a Tweet.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Faith is a personal thing although when you use it in a defense for a position then it is open for examination.Joe has said he is a devout Catholic, tenants of that faith says that abortion is wrong. When you support a position that is against your faith then you become open to the question of that devote faith. Is Joe ok with pedophilia too or incest, extra marital affairs? I remember when Jimmy Swaggart was crucified for cruising for hookers they had no issue with questioning his faith. Nancy Pelosi is in the same boat, I question her faith because of her pro abortion position too.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Yeah, I'll just take your word as, well, gospel on that...OK?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Hiden Biden is completely unhinged.

He gets mad when potential voters / reporters ask questions so his handlers stopped letting him answer questions or be seen in public for that matter.

How any one could vote for a corrupt career politician with dementia that used his office to take advantage of the American people and make his family rich, is beyond me.

If you vote for Hiden Biden, you are everything that is wrong with this country and are contributing to it's downfall.
edit on 8-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

His moments quick to anger and confusion also show he does not really know himself or his mission in life

That's another tell for dementia. A person with dementia (as also often happens in a person recovering from a stroke) tends to anger easily. The anger is not really intended for whoever is there at the time; it seems more displaced anger at themselves for being unable to do what they know they should be able to do, that simply gets directed at whoever is around them. Families of dementia victims know this aspect very well. It is well-known that dementia victims tend to attack their families and friends more often than they do strangers, simply because their families and friends are always there.

I've seen this pattern first-hand in people both recovering from a stroke and with dementia.

So those little bursts of anger are just Biden being angry with Biden because he knows he's screwing up... but he can't help it. Whoever is there when he screws up will be the target.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: rickymouse

Or maybe he just can't remember the word God.

"God" isn't the word he forgot, technically. Can you fill in the blank?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their _______ with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

In most religions the implication of creator is the main god. it is another name synonymous with god. God is actually a general term it refers to any of the entities that are considered gods. Apollo and Jehovah are gods, but actually Jehovah also seems to be a specific title not a name. Apollo may have been a real person that was given god status just like the Norse god Odin. It was a family name that goes back fifteen hundred years.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Who knows. That could be the "Thing" Joe Biden sees as our creator. Compassion dictates that we not be too hard on him. But common sense dictates that we keep him away from the levers of power during his mental affliction.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I had no clue Joe Biden was once all for babies being allowed to live....that he was PRO-Life.

Joe's conscience should be bothering the hell out of him, now that he's embracing the abortion-murder-on-demand crowd.

edit on 8/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

IMO: Religion is a deeply personal belief. If you worship and pray to ____________, that's your business. I wouldn't get all mad and defensive like Joe Biden is doing this week, simply because someone questions your belief system.

You say beliefs are his personal business, but then you appear to be in support of Trump going after his beliefs..

Hypocritical don't you think??

Religious beliefs are a personal thing. A lot of beliefs are. When we agree or disagree with someone, we are expressing our belief. Human nature is like that. Thankfully we're all free to express what we think and feel.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Question: Is it appropriate for Joe Biden's faith to be questioned, simply because he believes our creator is a "Thing", or is named "The Thing"?

Sure, why not?

It's never good to tell a person to not have a religious anything if it's not endangering lives.

People make lots of judgement calls on their moral conviction and time and again it has shown a degree of value to many voters. Granted "god" is more a right thing, where as the left's version of that is the intrinsic rights of genderfluid non-binary pansexual libertines...

The only thing that I can see being wrong is making any one religious belief compulsory.

When you go to boot camp you are allowed a religious text of your choice. Many that bring one along (and somehow have time to read or think about it) choose the King James Bible. And some like my friend in high school bring a copy of Book Four: Liber ABA when joining The US Navy, which was allowed after he identified Thelema as his religion.

And as long as the nation maintains that inalienable right to defend The Constitution regardless of what your chosen religious text is, people can care about it all day long.

In my entire life no one of value has ever forced me to believe in ______ to maintain my freedom or way of thinking and I thank the fact the word "god" doesnt appear once in The Constuation for that secular privilege. Even "8 C.F.R. 337.1" makes saying the phrase "so help me god" optional to the person taking an oath.

Like adding "under god" to pledge in the 1950's to combat The USSR's state mandated atheism it is primarily rhetorical.

But it matters secularly, and if 65% of the country identifies as Christian (2019) then it will be important and for many seen as appropriate to question.

To use an old TV production term, "It will play in Peoria", which is what it is way more likely to be when used by politicians, an appeal to demographics.
edit on 9-8-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
Trump looks like an insecure bully because of his # talking blog on twitter.

I'm sure every President was as opinionated or more than Trump, they just didn't say so much about it to the media and on a social media app to the public.

I only received one star for that reply because I said something negative about the President on a board that's pro-President.

Truth is worthless, it falls by the wayside to opinion. Had I received ten stars, it would simply mean there were 10 other members that agreed with me because the board was anti-President.

Stars are worthless, they fall by the wayside to opinion. Had I not quoted myself and wrote this, it would simply mean I didn't want to point out an obvious yet unpopular truth to the board for the sake of my star count. And yet, if I don't have a sizable star versus post count, I won't get more stars to validate my future replies, thus getting more stars for anything I say, regardless of actual content.

Truth and stars are worthless, they fall by the wayside to opinion. That's the American flag, fallen by the wayside in the midst of keyboard Civil War. Who will pick up and carry the flag into battle?

No one, it isn't red or blue, but a mix of the two with some white in it. Rather worthless like this post in the midst of keyboard Civil War.

My opinion of truth and stars is worthless, it falls by the wayside to opinion. My metaphorical interpretation of the colors in the American flag was worthless; it didn't receive stars which inthemselves are worthless. 🤣
edit on 9-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

but he didn't eat his meat.

edit on 9-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Your name rings true, no doubt.

In line with the threats we all perceive in this current # storm, how longer will it be prudent to do so?

Your compassion is a great strength, and I hope that no one takes advantage of you because of it.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join