It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Gets Mad When His Religious Faith In The THING is Questioned.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Saturday, August 8, 2020

At a campaign event this past March, Democrat Presidential candidate JOE BIDEN declared:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women are created by — the thing."
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

President Trump said this past week that Joe Biden appears to be "Against God".

Joe's Response:

“It’s beneath the office he holds and it’s beneath the dignity the American people so rightly expect and deserve from their leaders,” Biden, a practicing Catholic, said.

“However, like the words of so many other insecure bullies, President Trump’s comments reveal more about him than they do about anyone else,” he added.
Source: thehill.com...

Also Conservative Catholics are perplexed by Joe Biden, who claims to be a devout Catholic: www.foxnews.com...

Question: Is it appropriate for Joe Biden's faith to be questioned, simply because he believes our creator is a "Thing", or is named "The Thing"?

IMO: Religion is a deeply personal belief. If you worship and pray to ____________, that's your business. I wouldn't get all mad and defensive like Joe Biden is doing this week, simply because someone questions your belief system.

What do you think, ATS colleagues?

-CareWeMust

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
What he is doing is publicly denying God. It's because he is embarrassed because he knows most of those in his voting base don't even believe or live their lives for God.

Not good for Joe. He doesn't have the backbone to stand tall for his beliefs, and he likely doesn't even have any serious beliefs. Judging by his past, he has always been a fraud and uses his political influence for his own gain and for family and friends owed favors. It's why Obama chose him as his VP, he was already perfectly corrupted for Obama's purposes.

Joe Biden is a human disgrace.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So Joe Biden is attempting to satisfy the radical left side of Democrats by not saying the word GOD in public?

Wow...No Wonder President Trump says God is probably Angry at Joe.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It said "a practicing Catholic". The article did not say that he was a Catholic just that he practices it, after all he thinks (and stated) that Islam needs to be mandatory in schools. How Catholic is that?

The "Thing" issue is a strange one, on one hand God is technically a "thing" since it shouldn't be identifiable by us mortals, but on the other hand, shouldn't he have just addressed it as "God"?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So Joe Biden is attempting to satisfy the radical left side of Democrats by not saying the word GOD in public?

Wow...No Wonder President Trump says God is probably Angry at Joe.

I'm not really sure Joe is denying God to satisfy them, but rather thinks he will appear as a fool to them for acknowledging God, which is why he did it. I suppose that's the same thing you said though basically. When people do that it reveals that they really aren't serious or caring of their faith. It's a very big character flaw I sure wouldn't want in a president or any leader. Unfortunately a whole lot of Obama era officials are carbon copies of Biden.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Are you serious? Joe Biden says radical Islam should be a mandatory class for our school children?

I guess he's soured on the Pope then.

I wonder how much Joe knows about Allah?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It's hard to believe that a man who has served America for 45 years, would suddenly give himself over to side of his party that burns, murders, destroys, and denies God's existence.

JOE AINT JOE... His Dementia is taking away his identity. Sad really.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Sounds like Joe has some issues with God, cannot say I am surprised. Looks like his faith is in that almighty dollar.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure he is more of a Moloch guy. I could be wrong. Those elitists like Moloch for some reason though.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Trump looks like an insecure bully because of his # talking blog on twitter.

I'm sure every President was as opinionated or more than Trump, they just didn't say so much about it to the media and on a social media app to the public.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What do I think, OP? I'll tell you what I think.

I think Old Joe couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag at this point. He is neither cognizant nor lucid anymore. All his gaffes and...things...are just reflexive neuronal misfires as the final embers of his mind cool away into dust.

It is sad how he is propped up and paraded around as a candidate for the highest office in our country when he clearly belongs in a care home sipping applesauce.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

What he is doing is publicly denying God.

He didn't , by the "thing" he was referring to the passage he was quoting because he stumbled it.

Full speech for context.
@45.30

"You know the thing , you know how we talk about it ... we the people."

edit on 8-8-2020 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
What he is doing is publicly denying God. It's because he is embarrassed because he knows most of those in his voting base don't even believe or live their lives for God.

Not good for Joe. He doesn't have the backbone to stand tall for his beliefs, and he likely doesn't even have any serious beliefs. Judging by his past, he has always been a fraud and uses his political influence for his own gain and for family and friends owed favors. It's why Obama chose him as his VP, he was already perfectly corrupted for Obama's purposes.

Joe Biden is a human disgrace.

And then you have Trump pretending to be religous because most of his followers are strong, even fanatical Christians. Didn't he even say nobody loves/the bible more than Trump?

So, here is a man, who is known for his lies, pretending to be religous!

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Lord Trump seems to be an expert in everything, and has more knowledge than anyway in the word. Also, has a lot of "good friends" which is not bad for a high functioning sociopath!

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Guys...

God isn't real.

The bible is a bunch of bed time stories passed down from generation to generation for thousands of years, then strapped together in an attempt to control the weak minded.

Biden is a senile old tool, but this isn't the right topic to attack him over.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
Trump looks like an insecure bully because of his # talking blog on twitter.

I'm sure every President was as opinionated or more than Trump, they just didn't say so much about it to the media and on a social media app to the public.

To call him a bully over roasting biden is to defend a man who is unworthy of defense. Biden has boasted publicly about bullying foreign officials.

His hypocrisy is only exceeded by his dementia.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Its important to some. I happen to think BLM is stupid. But its important to some.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
lts a reply to: carewemust
It's just showing his true colors

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I don’t know if Trump is pretending to be a “Christian” or he believes it because as Doctor James Dobson stated to a mob of evangelicals “Trump said “the” prayer, I heard him”
More a reflection on how worthless Christianity has become when just saying a prayer is enough evidence to be declared a believer.

That’s the US of A for yah all

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: a325nt

Its important to some. I happen to think BLM is stupid. But its important to some.

Lots of horrible things are important to some.

Don't defend stupid.

BLM is a racist movement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join