It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape suspect who was freed due to coronavirus kills his accuser in Virginia, police say

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Agree to disagree the guy showed a propensity for violence he should have been held for the protection of the victim.

Things like this will make other women reluctant to come forward.

I really hope the family turns those involved with putting the guy on back out on the street into paupers.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Just where do you get he showed a propensity of violence? It's not in the article the op linked to.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I tried to link that page on facebook not happening.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Just where do you get he showed a propensity of violence? It's not in the article the op linked to.

From the linked article:

Bouaichi was indicted last year on charges that included rape, strangulation and abduction. He was jailed without bond in Alexandria.

Sounds like a propensity to commit violence to me

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

So, no innocent till proven guilty then? By what I hear. The guy died from his self inflicted gunshot wounds, so he will never be convicted in a trial. He will never be a convict, like stone or manifort. Both of whom have many proclaiming their innocence still.
He will always be the accused, just like trump was accused, just like kav was accused.. so, can I say that trump has a propensity of grabbing the kitty cats or kav had a propensity when he was younger of sexually assaulting girls and women?
The guy was locked up for something like 6 months waiting for his speedy trial to end. How long is too long? How long before we can say that we no longer protected by the constitution and can be just thrown in a jail and forgotten about? Is six months too long? A year? Maybe a couple. Just till the virus is under enough control that the judges and lawyers feel that it is safe enough to come out of hiding and become the essential workers that they really are? How long will that be? How long will it be before they are allowed back into the prisons to meet face to face with their clients in confidentiality?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Pedophile’s Decapitated Corpse Found On Judge’s Doorstep After Bail Hearing In Ocala, Florida

The decapitated corpse that was found on a judge’s doorstep in Ocala, Florida has been identified as belonging to a notorious pedophile who was recently allowed to walk free on bail by the judge, according to reports.

William Smith, 28, was discovered in the early hours of Tuesday morning, decapitated and slumped against the front door of the judge who had granted him bail in August. Smith was arrested last month following allegations by his then girlfriend that he had raped her 8-year-old daughter.

I was afraid the vigilantes would start to really act. At least they went after a perp and not the Judge. We are about to see more of this if the DOJ doesn't perp walk some of the major players soon. Idiots and normal's alike hate pedophiles walking free after conviction or rapists murdering their victims because they got out of jail way to early.

This is how the DS will be able to legally implement Martial Law nationwide. We have to find restraint. I doubt any of us would convict the person who did this but that is murder. I am sure that it seems humane compared to that situation where the rapists was let out early and murders the victim who was raped, probably raped her again. Just pure evil. Sick Judges harming society and not adhering to the precedent on Rapists or Pedo's need to be disbarred.
edit on 9-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ah rape, the crime where when accused you are guilty. I only see accused so far yet you’ve convicted this dead man as a rapist without knowing the full details. The whole case is disturbing, and the politicians who want to empty jails from covid are responsible for this mess.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Is rape violent? also, you can be held without being found guilty yet. They want to let non violent people out..ok, rapists, if there was enough evidence to hold them..no

This guy killed a woman..right

edit on 9-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: kwakakev
Pedophile’s Decapitated Corpse Found On Judge’s Doorstep After Bail Hearing In Ocala, Florida

The decapitated corpse that was found on a judge’s doorstep in Ocala, Florida has been identified as belonging to a notorious pedophile who was recently allowed to walk free on bail by the judge, according to reports.

William Smith, 28, was discovered in the early hours of Tuesday morning, decapitated and slumped against the front door of the judge who had granted him bail in August. Smith was arrested last month following allegations by his then girlfriend that he had raped her 8-year-old daughter.

That's crazy, I wonder who killed him?

Friends of the girl's mother who he molested? Vigilante group?

To leave it on the judge's doorstep though, organized and symbolic. There's groups out there like that? Heard about him, tracked him down, abducted him and murdered him, then left it as a message?

How ballsy to lug a corpse of someone you murdered up to a judge's doorstep in a nice neighborhood without being spotted, your license plate on camera, something.

It's not even real LOL. Do people not research any more? there very own site says.

Disclaimer: This is satire.

LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

thank you for pointing this out. i missed it the first time i looked at the web page.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Hmm, must've been bears. Nothing to see here.

OTOH, one less dirtbag putting our people in danger by existing.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Folks this is exactly what happens when you take the left's ideology to any extent (not even to its extreme).

More innocent blood will be spilled in American streets until the left is gone.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Violent criminals have been released on bail for decades upon decades!! Child abusers who beat their kids horribly have been released within 24 hours. Rape kits sit on shelves in storage forever unprocessed!
It has nothing to do with the "left's ideology". Matter of fact, I knew of a few cases of child abuse where the mother reported it only to see the abuser walking through the front door the next morning! And, it was those on the right that was justifying it. Innocent till proven guilty!

No judge or lawyer has crystal ball. They cant look into the future and know just what a suspect will do if released.
Our constitution does not allow us to imprison suspects indefinately without a trial and conviction.
Our constitution guarantees legal representation, of which having confidential discussions between lawyer and client is necessary.
The virus shut down the courthouses and locked down the jails. Suspects are being held too long and are being denied those face to face confidential meetings with their lawyers. And, by god. If they can release child abusers so they can walk back into the home and beat the hell out of their wife for turning them in for beating the heck out of the kids during normal times.. they best have a danged good reason to hold suspects now, when the prisons are covid breeding grounds and the legal system is bogged down in because of it.
Your alternative is to make the judges and other court employees just as much essential workers as you seem to think the store clerks, teachers, food processors, ect. And, open up the jails, expect and allow the defense lawyers to come and go into those covid filled jails and accept the risk of a massive outbreak.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Your alternative is to make the judges and other court employees just as much essential workers as you seem to think the store clerks, teachers, food processors, ect. And, open up the jails, expect and allow the defense lawyers to come and go into those covid filled jails and accept the risk of a massive outbreak.

Wrong, I choose the third option: open everything up and let people do their own risk assessment and mitigation. Wear your mask, goggles, gloves, SCBA if needed. Shutting down the justice system, shutting down businesses and following the left's model of releasing all these terrible, terrible people is just wrong.

It IS absolutely the left setting these animals free.

And on that note, since when did sane/rational people start following china's example anyways? The virus (and many others) STARTED in china, they failed to contain it and let it spread all over the world. Its safe to assume whatever they're doing is wrong, and we should ensure we're doing anything other than what china and its apologists are doing.

Matter of fact, I knew of a few cases of child abuse where the mother reported it only to see the abuser walking through the front door the next morning! And, it was those on the right that was justifying it. Innocent till proven guilty!

Like what? Care to show us an example where "those on the right were justifying" releasing an accused predator before their arraignment/appropriate security through bond and pretrial monitoring?

Our constitution does not allow us to imprison suspects indefinately without a trial and conviction.

Right. So drop the whole "essential" talk, EVERYONE is essential. Every job and every business needs to be operating at full capacity. I will reitterate, 99.9%+ of us have nothing to fear from the chinavirus. Lets start putting the bad guys behind bars, stop attacking the good guys and make it easier for them to do their job.

Second point here, why in the hell would a rape victim not have been armed? No doubt liberal politicians and their failed anti-gun policies are to blame here as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Hopefully he was indeed guilty. That's the problem of vigilantes. But I also think the death penalty should be imposed on pedophiles.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Let us most devotedly hope not, shall we?

Unless you're a big fan of lynchings, and vigilante "justice"...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Except for the vigilantes out there who might suddenly decide that you, or I are "guilty" of something...but that won't happen...or might it happen?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Weather we agree with it or not.. that is what they did..
"Essential workers", mostly frontline workers with minority groups being disapporiantly represented, were expected to keep going to work while many were able to be accommodated and allowed to work at home. While we alll, including health care workers have been unable to get testing of any kind and even now are faced with a return time of results that make the testing pretty much useless if we know we have been exposed and dont want to pass it on, trump and gang are being tested a few times a week and getting fast results. Store clerks are being verbally and physically abused when they try to enforce mask mandates. And of course, we are back up to 1000 covud deaths a day. This is what is!! Blame whoever you like.

And this guy was arraigned, sounds like his trial was in process with the prosecution presenting evidence before things were shut down. He was eventually released on bond, was being monitored I think. At least he wasnt to be out of his house unless he was meeting with his lawyers by what I read. Usually, that involves an ankle monitor??

Umm.. ya.. I live in virginia... unless you can show me, by posting the actual law, there is nothing that would have prevented her from carrying a concealed handgun with the proper registration. We have guns!!

And, i cant pull memories out of my head and replay them for you. Dont believe I have to, just go through the past posts here and see just how often the right will take the side of the accused rapists, try to shift the blame on the victim, make it sound like there is a mass of women out there who go around crying rape just to ruin mens lives!! And,of course cry... innocent till proven guilty!!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yea, this is nuts. I'm not sure what in the world judges are thinking and his lawyers are clearly scum as they pushed hard for him to get out including crying the lawyers were at risk to get COVID going to the jail to visit their client.

They could have just let out all the minor offenders like on weed charges or non-violent drug possession. Then kept anyone arrested for a violent crime even if they were still waiting for trial.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The judge that signed the release papers should be charged and at the very least be sued civilly, lose his job and be disbarred.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join