It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape suspect who was freed due to coronavirus kills his accuser in Virginia, police say

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
In many of the once great cites of America turning into unsafe Sh!t holes you have to wonder as the city officials stand back and claim nothing is going on. That coupled with the insane policies of releasing violent felons back onto a unsuspecting population ...who comes up with this stuff ....who thinks it is a good idea... Who should be held responsible for the deaths and destruction ?
www.11alive.com...

Ibrahm E. Bouiachi was indicted on rape charges last year. After being released due to the pandemic, police say he shot and killed his accuser.

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Police in Virginia say that a rape suspect released from jail in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic went on to kill the woman who had accused him.

The Washington Post reports that Ibrahm E. Bouaichi was tracked down by authorities on Wednesday. But he shot himself and was in grave condition on Thursday.

Bouaichi was indicted last year on charges that included rape, strangulation and abduction. He was jailed without bond in Alexandria.

He was convicted in a court of law. The woman was raped and is now dead at the hands of the rapist. Where is the justice for her ?

Even after the violent protesters are identified and captured they are released without bail to carry on their destructive behavior. twitter.com...
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Pedophile’s Decapitated Corpse Found On Judge’s Doorstep After Bail Hearing In Ocala, Florida

The decapitated corpse that was found on a judge’s doorstep in Ocala, Florida has been identified as belonging to a notorious pedophile who was recently allowed to walk free on bail by the judge, according to reports.

William Smith, 28, was discovered in the early hours of Tuesday morning, decapitated and slumped against the front door of the judge who had granted him bail in August. Smith was arrested last month following allegations by his then girlfriend that he had raped her 8-year-old daughter.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Now that is what I call a happy ending. Florida justice new norm??

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Pedophile’s Decapitated Corpse Found On Judge’s Doorstep After Bail Hearing In Ocala, Florida

The decapitated corpse that was found on a judge’s doorstep in Ocala, Florida has been identified as belonging to a notorious pedophile who was recently allowed to walk free on bail by the judge, according to reports.

William Smith, 28, was discovered in the early hours of Tuesday morning, decapitated and slumped against the front door of the judge who had granted him bail in August. Smith was arrested last month following allegations by his then girlfriend that he had raped her 8-year-old daughter.

That's crazy, I wonder who killed him?

Friends of the girl's mother who he molested? Vigilante group?

To leave it on the judge's doorstep though, organized and symbolic. There's groups out there like that? Heard about him, tracked him down, abducted him and murdered him, then left it as a message?

How ballsy to lug a corpse of someone you murdered up to a judge's doorstep in a nice neighborhood without being spotted, your license plate on camera, something.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Kind if reminds you of Law Abiding Citizen where Gerard Butler avenges his families murder by retaliating with a master plan against the culprit and the lawyers and judge that let the case down.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Decapitation, justice indeed.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This is the price one must pay when living in a blue state.

a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Criminals are getting better organized these days. I guess they are finally paying attention to all the cop shows on TV and learning something.

Not this guy of course, but who ever that took out the pedo in Florida. Crimes are becoming more organized in a number of new cases I'm hearing about. Not a good trend in my opinion when the police are getting the shaft lately.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Can be a tough topic to talk about at times, lot of dark aspects and things people prefer not think about. How does one approach it in a sensible and reasonable manner without getting wrapped up in the rage?

All this break down in law and order is troubling. Looks like things are breaking down into civil war. Covid has been a hard hit to society. Social distancing, essential workers, community lockdown, business disruptions and a general state of emergency. Lot of things have been put on hold.

People are getting tired of all fear and strict controls. Riots, defund the police, prisoner releases, political conflict and corruption are all getting stirring up.

One good thing about the law, there will always be one. When civil law breaks down, martial law is next in line to pick up the pieces. If this falls over too, then its back to law of the jungle.

The line as I know it is in defence of yourself or someone else in an immediate life threatening situation.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Keep the good news coming.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

That story is truly heart-warming

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

That story is truly heart-warming

If not fake.. Was a Pedophile’s Decapitated Corpse Found on a Judge’s Doorstep After a Bail Hearing? Same story same name but from 2017...

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Similar case in the UK last week where a man was let out on bail, went out and about, saw a woman walking along the street with her baby in pram, followed her some way before attacking her and raping her in some bushes.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Look at the bottom of that page about the headless body. It contains "Disclaimer: This is satire"

I wish it were true. Hell, I'd love to wake up to stories like this every day instead of the political/cultural bull# we're hammered with

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Good catch, Snoops call it fake too.

Well, with out trusty though police on the matter i guess it is all over then? Or is it? If you where a judge that received such a message would you want the story getting out? Maybe some names or places have been changed to create a strawman response for any similar stories going around.

From the general responses on this thread so far, it has some support and gives some hope that things are getting done.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wow China Virus sure is deadly.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Umm.. he wasnt convicted in a court of law? He was indicted and waiting trial, denied bail.
But, since this story can be used to politically attack a dem controlled state... i guess that popular republican mantra "guilty till proven innocent" can be overlooked?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Umm.. he wasnt convicted in a court of law? He was indicted and waiting trial, denied bail.
But, since this story can be used to politically attack a dem controlled state... i guess that popular republican mantra "guilty till proven innocent" can be overlooked?

I don't think it matters there is no way you can assign a political party to this action.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The woman testified against him in Alexandria District Court in December.
When the pandemic hit, Bouaichi’s lawyers argued that he should be freed awaiting trial because the virus endangered both inmates and their attorneys. He was released on $25,000 bond over the objections of a prosecutor.

That judge and his lawyers should be investigated, the judge and the lawyers should be sued in civil court for not protecting the rights of the victim that is now dead because of their action.

I hope her family makes all of them paupers for their part in her death, because they are certainly accesories because of their actions.

EDIT:
From what I heard on the radio, in addition to charges of rape there was kidnapping and strangulation, so not only was he a rapist he was excessivly violent (not sure thats the right terminology) and they let him walk with a simple bail that anyone could get filled.
edit on 8-8-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Sounds to me that the trial may have been interrupted by the virus outbreak.. he was never convicted. Therefore innocent till proven guilty applies. Nor has he been found guilty of the accusers murder.
I'm not even gonna try to claim this guy was innocent but the op states that he was convicted and he was not. Given that here in america the accused has a right to a speedy trial and the virus has played havoc with our court system making speedy trials quite difficult to accomplish while making our jails and prisons breeding grounds for the virus.... I think the anger being expressed is a little overinflated. And, yes, a tad bit politically motivated. At least the op seems to be.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join