It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White slavery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I was kind of rushing, just had a restart for the new Win 10 update but as for the spelling error's I am always doing that, just plain gozzy as we say over here what with my eye sight not being as sharp as it once was for one thing and also me being just mentally lazy as well.

You know though it made me think of Spartacus for some reason, back at the time of the slave rebellion against Rome the slaves very nearly won and they outnumbered the Roman's by something like four to one or if I recall at times during the Roman expansion at a rate of up to eight to one.

All these people that are calling for various race wars, white's on black's, black's on white's are doing is just playing a game of Divide and keep us divided for the real culprits that are not a part of either side of the equation and today rule mostly through the corporate hierarchy that has long since circumvented most democratic system's.

There goal is to enslave us all, we won't know we are slaves but we will be kept so poor, so uneducated, so divided and so hooked on there product that we will miserably but happily end up taking the Blue Pill for fear of the consequences of waking up and realizing we are just sheep to them.

What is more if Karen Hudes (I am sure you have heard of the lady if not there is a short article below) is not completely bat # crazy then they may not even be the same race as the rest of us.

We are one race and you or I could marry just about any lady on this planet and have kid's with her, some difficulty if she is Rhesus negative and you are Rhesus Positive though as the child can be rejected by the mothers body that can have an allergic reaction to the Rh factor in the child's blood and central Africans having children with very pale Nordic types can have sickle cell anaemia (about one in eight chance) BUT broadly speaking we are all still compatible and are therefore one race.

These people that Hudes alludes to are supposedly an extreme minority whom hide there presence among us and if they have children with an ordinary human according to her that child is likely to be sterile and can even suffer mental problem's as there neurology is quite different to ours and there brains' are supposedly much larger, Caracas skull's larger (though probably not related to that extinct but massive brained extinct - or are they - race).
www.collective-evolution.com...

Of course most folk's have put her down as having had a nervous breakdown or something but what if?.

Then how much of humanity's suffering, being kept divided against itself on petty ground's such as skin colour etc are merely to keep us under control.

This could make some people RACIST, racist against a probably tiny and perhaps inbred (unless rumours of hidden underground city's - dating back through all recorded history and part of most cultures legend's - have any reality to them) minority whose only crime is to be big brained, if they are real undoubtedly many of them are good people as are many bad just as with the rest of the human race.

So could another race of man, a race that is unlike other's not extinct but still alive among us, perhaps even in underground city's but fearful of us and of our numbers, fearful that the slave servant race which has been getting ever more intelligent and is already more creative than they have become since there society and genetic lineage may have stagnated may some day topple them from there position of control and of being the real dominant species on the planet.

Harming any of them would serve no purpose, what we need is some of them if? they were real to come over to our side but what if they share a hive mind of sort's and if so then that would never happen - that would also explain the loss of creativity among there rank's for while they are claimed to be extremely intelligent especially with controlling and manipulating human's and working with numbers they are also claimed to be extremely uninventive and to lack the creative ability that ordinary human's have as well as the artistry that is a fundamental part of ordinary human nature.

So are we just being divided to keep us under control, to control nations by destabilizing them when they risk breaking free or risk exposing them (Draining the swamp - not stating this for political reasons just because he may have upset them - as our own race develops the greatest threat they face is us surpassing them which is ever more inevitable and they may be planning a holocaust of humanity, a global war or mass culling to try to ensure we don't).

edit on 9-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Oh my gosh

I was kind of rushing, just had a restart for the new Win 10 update but as for the spelling error's I am always doing that,

I was referring to my own mispelling of the word evilution Lab.
This always happens when I try to be clever.
I'm sorry.
edit on 9-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Hey nothing to apologize over, I was have made so many spelling error's someone probably think's I am typing cipher or something.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

How very cool to converse with someone of your obvious
caliber. And find that we've come to the same conclusions
about this life. In this world. I imagine that's helped you see
beyond all of this with hope? You know after words?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

you just opened up a door I haven't been thru and I been around amigo.

Karen Hudes fresh rabbit whole for me. Thank you for that one.
I'm not even done going over that lengthy reply because i cant keep from
responding.

edit on 9-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Interesting fact that Saudi Arabia was supposed to have eliminated slavery in 1967, but apparently it still goes on.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just to add to your video, it mainly repeats much of the same content.

blogs.timesofisrael.com...

And some more related articles
ahtribune.com...
www.africanglobe.net...
www.angelfire.com...
ahtribune.com...
www.mmo-champion.com...
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
www.gvnet.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

It is an ongoing horror story.

top topics