It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States are Declaring Systemic Racism a Health Crisis. Obama Didnt Do Anything...Can't Be That Bad.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66

Re: archive.boston.com...

Was the "Beer Summit" followed by any meaningful legislation or Executive Order designed to heal race relations between Police and Civilians?

Not that I recall.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66

Re: archive.boston.com...

Was the "Beer Summit" followed by any meaningful legislation or Executive Order designed to heal race relations between Police and Civilians?

Not that I recall.

You're probably right, because in St. Louis (Ferguson) Missouri "somebody did something" that caused race riots. Obama sent his Attorney General Eric Holder to demand an apology.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is off-topic, but because its my thread....

This evening, President Trump gave a Press Briefing at his New Jersey country club.

The (Arrogant) press was dismayed because private citizens were allowed to come into the conference room. Some without masks!

Check out this short clip of how President Trump responds to the reporter who asked about these visitors...
Makes my day every time he points out how crazy most of our media outlets are!

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: carewemust

The only thing Obama ever did for race relations was the “Beer Summit” at the White House after the white cop arrested the black Harvard professor.
Oh and Biden was there too because the White House didn’t want 2 black guys and only 1 white guy by himself.
Also Obama drank a Bud Light, which is not surprising....garbage President, garbage beer.

archive.boston.com...

Naw, Bud Light is a good cheap beer for white folks, better than Miller IMO. If Obama wanted to impress the black demographic, he would have been drinking a 40oz malt liquor.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Remember when years after GWB left office and the left kept blaming him for everything wrong in the BO years? Remember how utterly annoying that was for the right?

I’m neither left nor right...but c’mon man.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Great! Now their really going to be able to fix systematic racism.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What's next?

Democrats demand a full shut down until somebody gets a vaccine?

🦃

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How convenient!

Did Michelle and Gretchen put their heads together to come up with this one? Or, did someone direct these two to declare out loud that racism is a health crisis?!

Michelle comes out with an announcement that she has "low-grade depression" due to the "mental health toll of racism" a couple of days ago, then Gretchen latches onto it and declares a "health" emergency in her state.

I smell a rat.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If they're declaring a health crisis over "systemic racism" I assume they have a whole bunch of current, concrete real world examples so where are they?
IMHO it's far easier to identify the "systemic" discrimination against conservatives, just turn on CNN.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) signed an executive order on Wednesday, officially declaring racism a public health crisis.

Welp there you have it... dumbest thing I have read all day.

And yankees like to say that us down south folks are all ignorant inbred rednecks... I am thinking her family tree will look like a 2x4.
edit on 8-8-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join