It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden waits another week for VP choice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: putnam6

He's just drawing it out so people , like us, will talk about. So the news will write about it.

I think he knew who his vp pick would be months ago.

LOL Joe doesn't know if he put his depends on this morning or not, LOL. Not to mention wouldn't that be lying? I was taught if they lie about the little things they will lie about the big things...Just saying

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
He just keeps saying the other Biden...good thing that “film” is all digital now.

But to be serious a minute, the hardest sell for his VP is that in the event of a win, they have to be ready to ascend to the Presidency pretty much from the word go. No one that is qualified to be President came forth in the DNC meat grinder of a Primary that tried to spare all candidates. They all appeared feckless and weak but most of all as none looked like they actually wanted the job. Joe was the only one that spoke up...hence the only choice.

None of them could be in the same room as Trump without looking like nerds wandering into the football locker room by accident. Trump will eat each and every one of them. And they know it. They have to let him for fear of looking more buffoonish than he does trying to reply in kind.

Hillary, is kinda the only choice, really...but then comes the problem of it being Hillary and that the design is to hand her the office accusations. Never mind she that would she would be impeached within 21 days and removed within 14 after it hit the Senate floor.

The only hope for the DNC is to throw the Presidential election and try like hell to hold seats in the House...and that was the choice that was made early on....thus Joe Biden is your candidate. He is too washed up and disposable to be hurt with the loss. But by some fluke, could win and be removed safely afterwards for dementia.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Quick note because I've been waiting to see nore has no one made a thread yet. Susan Rice sold her shares of Netflix.

I don't like starting political threads, but this is the golden goose I've been waiting on.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
according to some, his VP will be Meghan Markle.

supposedly to be announced in october.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Ahabstar
Quick note because I've been waiting to see nore has no one made a thread yet. Susan Rice sold her shares of Netflix.
I don't like starting political threads, but this is the golden goose I've been waiting on.

I read that earlier in the week, but there was no speculation in the articles as to WHY she sold them. The Obama's now own some of Netflix now, don't they?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Golds the word.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The nut jobs in charge over at CNN are still labeling Kamala Harris as African-American.

www.cnn.com...

She may be 50% Black American, but there is no African DNA in her blood worth mentioning.

<< 1  2   >>

join