It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden waits another week for VP choice

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This will likely be the craziest 3 months this country has ever seen.

Crazier than the last 5 months?

HOLY SH!T! Get me off this rock!

I hope you’re wrong. Something tells me you’re not though...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well of course they keep delaying the inevitable..
A racist bitch will be there choice and they know it will hurt the election.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: RazorV66

It seems that the VP candidates all have some thorns. Apparently there was one that was accused of being okay with Scientology. Kamala Harris has some skeletons. In the end, I believe Biden will pick Kamala Harris. She was a prosecutor at one point, which is something progressives do not like. They see her as a centrist/moderate. I think Biden will play it safe. If he picks Hilary, I think I will slit my wrists. I’m a democrat, but cannot stand her. If I had my way Bernie Sanders would have received the nominations.

99.9% of all Dems have more skeletons than a graveyard.
They’ve all been exposed in the last 4 years.
If they would put one out there that would tell the truth about them lying their asses off the last 4 years just to get Trump out of office, I would vote for them.
Maybe Trump doesn’t have a lot integrity, but there isn’t a Dem out there with any at all.

So I looked first to make sure this was in the mud pit, LOL! Nope, all politicians, regardless of whether they are a d or r have skeletons. Democrats have no more skeletons than republicans. Uh, Trump has no integrity. He is a narcissistic pathological liar and he’s bat# crazy to boot.

So you prefer joe and his fetish for little girls.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So Joey-Joe is waiting on a "gut feeling"? When my gut "feels" something I usually go to the toilet, so is Joey-Joe going to be crapping his choice or will his choice be crappy?

I get a feeling that when Historians look back at this time frame in American history, their first reaction will be to laugh, then open up the good scotch because it really happened.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It seems that the VP candidates all have some thorns. Apparently there was one that was accused of being okay with Scientology. Kamala Harris has some skeletons. In the end, I believe Biden will pick Kamala Harris. She was a prosecutor at one point, which is something progressives do not like. They see her as a centrist/moderate. I think Biden will play it safe. If he picks Hilary, I think I will slit my wrists. I’m a democrat, but cannot stand her. If I had my way Bernie Sanders would have received the nominations.

99.9% of all Dems have more skeletons than a graveyard.
They’ve all been exposed in the last 4 years.
If they would put one out there that would tell the truth about them lying their asses off the last 4 years just to get Trump out of office, I would vote for them.
Maybe Trump doesn’t have a lot integrity, but there isn’t a Dem out there with any at all.

So I looked first to make sure this was in the mud pit, LOL! Nope, all politicians, regardless of whether they are a d or r have skeletons. Democrats have no more skeletons than republicans. Uh, Trump has no integrity. He is a narcissistic pathological liar and he’s bat# crazy to boot.

Serious accusations but typical of the Leftist cult.
Bat sh!t crazy?
How?...what has he done for you to say that?
Other than to go against your obviously deranged Leftist cult?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Apparently Biden met with Governor Heil Whitler this past Sunday according to reports out tonight here in Michigan.
I hope he takes this crazy idiot away.

www.clickondetroit.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The democrats can't pick a centrist, someone who'd attract waivering republicans because that would be against the extreme leftist ideology.

I don't think any sensible option would even agree to be his VP. If someone is actually a viable pick to help at the helm going into a serious make or break moment for this country, why would they risk it with Biden? Who is Biden, what does he stand for, what are his principals? I don't think anyone can answer that with a straight face or to any detail.

He's a bad pick, he's even worse than Hillary. I really didn't like the woman, but everyone could agree she had a level of competence. And I don't mean she would do the right thing, but hell, even her opponents are convinced she was a puppeteer behind the curtains. Many peoples' problem with her (on both sides) was that she was ruthless.

So I think that leaves him with those willing to most likely end their political careers as the VP of Biden at a very critical moment in our history.

It seems as if our options get worse and worse as our problems grow greater.... Not the best combination.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I sneak peak for his vp has been leaked and spotted with hot sauce in her purse

edit on 02831America/ChicagoSat, 08 Aug 2020 00:02:11 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

couldn't you just respond without bringing trump into it

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How can they sell authoritarianism as freedom?

Maybe sprinkle a little hot sauce on it and serve it with lime, salt and a few shots of Tequila?

MIght work for me...

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

One of our members said he thinks Hillary is going to be his pick. That is the ONLY thing that makes sense to me, about the Democrats pushing this guy on the country. This is the way for them to get Hillary in there finally

Whatever their motive is, it’s frightening. Who is pulling the strings?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

One of our members said he thinks Hillary is going to be his pick. That is the ONLY thing that makes sense to me, about the Democrats pushing this guy on the country. This is the way for them to get Hillary in there finally

Whatever their motive is, it’s frightening. Who is pulling the strings?

Conventional wisdom says that's crazy but there hasn't been a lot of conventional wisdom in 2020 so who knows. HRC would motivate the right to vote like their lives depended on it, and does she really inspire the complete left to get out and vote?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think Joe should ask his doctor to be his VP.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

He's just drawing it out so people , like us, will talk about. So the news will write about it.

I think he knew who his vp pick would be months ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Her middle name is heil? Too funny... the irony runs thick.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Doppelgänger
edit on 8/8/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Y’all know Susan Rice sold off her shares in Netflix recently, right?

deadline.com...

Sure seems like something she would do if she had advanced knowledge of a VP run.
edit on 8/8/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Rumors flying around he's picked Whitmer !!!

Less baggage and a stronger authoritarian model !!!

🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I sneak peak for his vp has been leaked and spotted with hot sauce in her purse

Likely with a name change like DeBlasio......It will be Hillary Rodham Dolezal......

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No, he gets close to deciding and then he forgets what he's supposed to be doing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join