It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden waits another week for VP choice

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thought this was interesting he is pushing back even further, LOL he might have problems coming up with someone that wants to be tied to him.

Not to mention the last sentence isn't that that the same Bill Richardson New Mexico knee-deep in the Epstein Island stuff

“For Joe Biden, this is crunch time. After all the vetting, all the investigations into the prospective nominees, it’s now up to Joe. It’s personal,” said former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson. “It’s now about his gut feeling.”

Shouldn't Joe's gut feeling be to not be associated with such stuff

www.rawstory.com...

nypost.com...

He’s Biden his time.

Joe Biden is not expected to pick a running mate until at least Aug. 10. The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee had previously said he expected to name someone to the job by the first of the month.

[...]

edit on 7-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Aug 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED and trimmed quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The democrats can't pick a centrist, someone who'd attract waivering republicans because that would be against the extreme leftist ideology.

So the wait is not on a candidate, but on marketing. They've already chosen a candidate.

How can they sell authoritarianism as freedom?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It will be Susan Rice.

It will also be as close as possible to the actual election.

After all, the media can only give her so much cover.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It seems that the VP candidates all have some thorns. Apparently there was one that was accused of being okay with Scientology. Kamala Harris has some skeletons. In the end, I believe Biden will pick Kamala Harris. She was a prosecutor at one point, which is something progressives do not like. They see her as a centrist/moderate. I think Biden will play it safe. If he picks Hilary, I think I will slit my wrists. I’m a democrat, but cannot stand her. If I had my way Bernie Sanders would have received the nominations.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

He's not picking anyone because there is no clear and concise opinion from his side for a specific person. He is focus group centric and no focus group is telling him who to pick.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It's amusing people still think Biden is actually the one choosing his VP, he has a hard enough time picking matching shoes, and he only has one pair.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Susan Rice should be in jail.
Kamala Harris is not really black.
Karen bass is a communist - and a karen!

Gee, tough pickin's there.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
It seems that the VP candidates all have some thorns. Apparently there was one that was accused of being okay with Scientology. Kamala Harris has some skeletons. In the end, I believe Biden will pick Kamala Harris. She was a prosecutor at one point, which is something progressives do not like. They see her as a centrist/moderate. I think Biden will play it safe. If he picks Hilary, I think I will slit my wrists. I’m a democrat, but cannot stand her. If I had my way Bernie Sanders would have received the nominations.

99.9% of all Dems have more skeletons than a graveyard.
They’ve all been exposed in the last 4 years.
If they would put one out there that would tell the truth about them lying their asses off the last 4 years just to get Trump out of office, I would vote for them.
Maybe Trump doesn’t have a lot integrity, but there isn’t a Dem out there with any at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yea but why would anybody with his campaign want Bill Richardson to speak for them. Wouldn't you want your campaign as far away from those implications as possible?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

If they would put one out there that would tell the truth about them lying their asses off the last 4 years just to get Trump out of office, I would vote for them.
Maybe Trump doesn’t have a lot integrity, but there isn’t a Dem out there with any at all.

So I looked first to make sure this was in the mud pit, LOL! Nope, all politicians, regardless of whether they are a d or r have skeletons. Democrats have no more skeletons than republicans. Uh, Trump has no integrity. He is a narcissistic pathological liar and he’s bat# crazy to boot.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Speculation: Biden SECRETLY met with his VP choice today and filmed himself introducing her/him.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The crowd noise and other special effects can be added in later.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It will be Susan Rice.

It will also be as close as possible to the actual election.

After all, the media can only give her so much cover.

Its highly likely

Read somewhere she is getting rid of some questionable stocks, will see if I can find the link

www.msn.com... rt/ar-BB17HE7n

Yep it's Netflix stock not sure what she would feel the need to sell it though, where's the conflict?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

He keeps hitting the wrong wall. 'The list is on the dart board on that wall Joe, over there.'

Now I have to look up the number for a good drywall contractor.

'Merow!'

'Can someone get a band-aid for the cat?'

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Purpapengus

He's not picking anyone because there is no clear and concise opinion from his side for a specific person. He is focus group centric and no focus group is telling him who to pick.

I guess but shouldn't his focus group tell Bill Richardson not to speak for the campaign LOL, or did the New York Post seek him out just for that reason? or are we just ignoring the Epstein/Maxwell stuff like it didn't happen

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

So I looked first to make sure this was in the mud pit, LOL! Nope, all politicians, regardless of whether they are a d or r have skeletons. Democrats have no more skeletons than republicans. Uh, Trump has no integrity. He is a narcissistic pathological liar and he’s bat# crazy to boot.

Doesn't take much to get you triggered, the post is about Biden not Trump.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Doesn't take much to get you triggered, the post is about Biden not Trump.

No, I’m not the one who’s triggered. It seems you are though. I’m not the one who originally said anything about Trump. I was simply responding.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

They are trying to wait until the Durham Barr investigations release any info.

Right now the dems are firing "scatter shot" at anything that will divert.

True investigations release no details until done.....then the indictments come.

Barr has already said he won't hold anything back prior to the elections....and he shouldn't....especially if it is corruption.

This will likely be the craziest 3 months this country has ever seen.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

This is looking more like the last days of the Soviet Union. Where old men without their full facilities are put up front , being manipulated from behind the scenes, and then blamed for the inevitable collapse. remember the joke.... "The president is in excellent health he wakes up at eight does his toilet, has breakfast and then gets out of bed"

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Biden The DNC waits another week for VP choice

Biden is selecting nothing ! 🤣

If they let him make a selection, it's 50/50 he might select a Republican 🤣

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden The DNC waits another week for VP choice

Biden is selecting nothing ! 🤣

If they let him make a selection, it's 50/50 he might select a Republican 🤣

He may select a dolphin.....