It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Report says China interfering in US election to help democrats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Do You have a link to said report?

Intelligence community's top election official: China and Iran don't want Trump to win reelection, Russia working against Biden.

Find that headline on CNN.

But the OP won't mention the Russia part.

edit on 7-8-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

From your linked article:

According to the Russian president, the code revolved around key concepts such as brotherhood, equality and happiness.

However, Putin also conceded that these ideas were not implemented fully in the USSR and later admitted the Soviet Union began with repressions—something the Communists accused the tsar of.

Once again taking on Lenin, Putin said the founder of the Soviet Union was wrong in opposing his successor Joseph Stalin over the issue of how autonomous regions in the USSR should be.

Almost reiterating last week's comments, Putin said Lenin laid "a landmine" underneath Russia when he opposed Stalin's idea that separate republics should only have a "broad autonomy" and insisted instead that they should have the right to opt-out of the union whenever they want to.

So it would seem that Putin likes the "Utopian" ideal that communism promises, but didn't like how it worked out in practice, or to better paraphrase Putin; He likes the promise of communism but the way it was implemented was flawed.

In that article Putin comes across almost like Amos Alcott of failed "Fruitlands" fame.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Guyfriday

Doesn't say. But they say they don't like Trump because he's a flake when it comes to policy.

Evanina said the U.S. intelligence community has found that China does not want Trump to win reelection because it views him as "unpredictable," pointing to Beijing's criticisms of his statements and actions toward Hong Kong, video app TikTok, 5G cellular networks and the legal battle over the South China Sea

Here's a surprise. Russia doesn't like Biden. Trump is still Putin's buddy.

The official said this is in line with how Russia felt toward Biden during his time in the Obama administration, in particular his role in advancing "policies on Ukraine and its support for the anti-Putin opposition inside Russia."

"Some Kremlin-linked actors are also seeking to boost President Trump’s candidacy on social media and Russian television," Evanina warned.

thehill.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Filings at the Justice Department show John Weaver, co-founder of the organization, registered as a Russian foreign agent last year on behalf of uranium conglomerate TENEX, the New York Post reported on Tuesday. TENEX is owned by the Russian state company Rosatom, which also owns Uranium One, the company that paid former President Bill Clinton $500,000 in speaking fees and millions to the Clinton Foundation.

nypost.com...

WASHINGTON — The founders of the Lincoln Project, a headline-grabbing anti-Trump political action committee formed by GOP operatives who describe the president as a “crook” and “huckster,” have their own checkered dealings with Russia and the tax man, documents obtained by The Post reveal.

Since its inception last November — announced with a blistering New York Times op-ed — the brainchild of George Conway, Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson and John Weaver has raked in more than $19.4 million, according to FEC filings, and has needled President Trump repeatedly with provocative TV ads.

But the group — which the National Review on Monday dubbed “The Grifter Project” and Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) last week dismissed as a “cabal of political consultants all in it for the money” — don’t exactly practice what they preach.

Co-founder Weaver, a political consultant known for his work on John McCain’s and John Kasich’s presidential campaigns, registered as a Russian foreign agent for uranium conglomerate TENEX in a six-figure deal last year, filings with the Department of Justice show.

For Putin being Trump's buddy he sure does have many connections to Uranium One, a Clinton deal.

The more you know.

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago1905699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Great post!

May I reuse this post in part or in it's entirety for making this same point elsewhere?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Why bother? Were already working to punish Russia, or hasn't he arming of Ukraine and total shutdown of their expansionist aims been enough?

Problem is Russia is too strong for us to flex too much military might. China, OTOH, is weak and vulnerable and stretched way too thin. Now is the right time to attack them, total war, and snuff out the red communist dragon once and for all

So whereas were limited to responses against Russia, we can trample all over China, blow our nose on their flag and put them in their place quite easily

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is to be expected, they loved it when they threw money at our politicians so that they look the other way, of course they'll work to try and get Trump out of the way.

He humilated them, brought them to their knees while other Presidents kneeled.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Great post!

May I reuse this post in part or in it's entirety for making this same point elsewhere?

You can steal it all without my permission.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why would they? they had the FBI CIA DOJ and 5th columnist do it for them.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
well watch out for Canada working with the Dems to do targeted tariffs on Republican states and interests.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Great job of getting relevant info! Thank-you for sharing it.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Lest I misconstrue your meaning:
Are you saying that Communist ideals are a good thing?
Are you saying that the Soviet Code of Conduct is a document to be admired, held in the same esteem as the Bible?

Putin holds Communist ideas close to his heart and he is trying to rebuild the USSR. He stole Crimea from Ukraine. He's fighting a war with Ukraine, our supposed ally, as we speak.
edit on 8/7/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Problem is Russia is too strong for us to flex too much military might.

Bull#. Seen their aircraft carrier? Yes. One. Singular.

But Russia is trying. All the time, that's true. And they do have a good number of troops. So let's pull ours out of Germany. Good plan.

Thanks Vlad, keep up the good work. Any help you can offer in the election, go for it. I'm all ears.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Fienstien can tell you where the Chinese are...just ask her staff

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Nonsense. Now now Phage, you as well as others know I would be all for bombing the Russians back into the stone age if it were possible. It isn't about aircraft carriers and sizes of armies, its about nukes. How many nukes does Russia have? Too many for us to shoot down and/or reliably take out with our own nukes.

China, OTOH, is perfectly vulnerable to a surprise first strike from SLBMs. There's a 90%+ chance we'd take out the vast majority of their nuclear forces in a surprise attack. If by some miracle they managed to get a few of their clunky "dong feng" missiles out of the silos our GMD/missile defense platforms could mop them up.

Only targetting chinese military assets would give us another chip as well - any retaliation whatsoever short of unconditional and total surrendor would be met with immediate and unrestrained counter-value strikes.

We could not make the same threat against Russia. They have way too much territory in which to hide nukes and other second strike capabilities. China does not. We have the power to cover that entire country with H-bombs if required

I strongly feel this is the right course of action. Allowing them to grow any stronger is a suicide wish. As you see here, we can WIN a nuclear war against China! We can only stalemate with Russia, best case is mutually assured destruction. China does not have a MAD-sized/capable force
edit on 8/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Now now Phage, you as well as others know I would be all for bombing the Russians back into the stone age if it were possible.
I wouldn't. That would be a cruel and pointless exercise.

Too many for us to shoot down and/or reliably take out with our own nukes.
Yes. I know. I'm what's known as a baby boomer. I'm quite familiar with the MAD doctrine.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Well it sure beats "sanctions" and "talking about it" now doesn't it?

Russians and Chinese for that matter only respect strength. If you come at them with "now, lets sit down and talk about it" they're going to laugh at you and run a train over us

If we come in, fist on the table and say "Here's what will happen, are you on board or are we in a state of war?" the Chinese have no choice but to give in. The Russians could refuse, although when all was said and done they'd be in a pretty bad spot. We would be too, but still much better than them

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The thing is, you're trying to change the topic.

Russia (Putin), likes Trump.
China doesn't like Trump.

That's the topic. That and the fact that Trump said he'll accept campaign help from a foreign country. If it's juicy enough.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I was merely replying to your comment about Russia's singular aircraft carrier, and giving my opinion on why that meant precisely diddly squat.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Now is the right time to attack them, total war, and snuff out the red communist dragon once and for all

Because China is less capable than Russia? Seriously? You think that?

Or is it because they don't like Trump? And Russia does?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join