It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So will you accept the election results?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Rob808
The reality is the Democrats haven’t accepted the 2016 results (popular vote vs electoral college followed by racist, followed by russian election tampering claims and “investigations” remember the “big” impeachment?).

The path is being paved by the Democrats to refuse these election results from the elevated tone of ALL dialog, encouraging violent protestors (this isn’t debatable it’s demonstrable). Nancy Pelosi painting trump as releasing storm troopers on the people (walking back only after the term stuck) Statements like trump will be fumigated out of the office because he will refuse to leave no matter what?! There are far more examples than I could list but what do we expect all the protestors right now to do when the orange man declares victory?

a reply to: DanDanDat

I've read an almost identical post from someone else somewhere else.

You guys should reword your talking points memos.

Oh the irony!

You probably still think Trump colluded with Russia don't you?
edit on 8 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Not a Trump OR a Biden fan, so I am screwed either way. There are actually some of us who dont like either choice and feel we could do better than this. Its a shame that THIS is the best both parties can come up with. If I had to choose who was less of a threat to the country and the constitution, I would pick Trump though. Biden is a complete sellout globalist.
edit on 9-8-2020 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Biden will run but be a no show for debates and camapaign appearances and interviews. His VP choice will be as crazy as a bed bug but do all that for him. Massive and blatant mail in voter fraud will leave the election null and void and we'll be told that our system is broken. Of course, they broke it, we didn't.
We need term limits desperately and we should start a revolving door policy of government officials and all elected officials every election.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
That sounds better!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think it's pretty clear what will happen if Trump loses.

The Xuenchens of the world parrot whatever they're told to.

So they'll all immediately cry "rigged election" "Ballot harvesting" "Illegals voting" Etc.

If he wins however it all be A1 legit obviously, in spite of him desperately trying to influence the election already (and before anyone starts: you know exactly what he's doing.)
edit on 10-8-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If pedo zombie joe wins I am moving to a former soviet country and starting the long slow process to take over and turn it into Galts autonomous zone = 15% income taxes and nothing else.

I will have the worlds riches in months.

Dr Evil laugh.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I know one thing for sure, I will be disappointed in the results, regardless of who wins, and I'll spend the next 4 years annoyed by thosewho are happy and those who are unhappy with the results.

I don't really understand what "accepting" the results means for anyone other than maybe Supreme Court Justices if the results are in question.

edit on 8/11/2020 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What if we kick California out on Sept 1 and get people that don’t want to be in America to move out there by Halloween?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join