It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So will you accept the election results?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When Trump wins again nothing will change because these same groups of Dims will still be going crazy and acting like idiots.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's clear the Chinese and Russia are already colluding with the dems to win the election. An investigation should start today.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: chr0naut
There won't be any statues of Robert E. Lee, left.

There is one in Gettysburg that the city saved from the social justice mob.
Seriously.
The mob wanted it down and the city surprisingly did the right thing and declared that ALL STATUES would remain.

Yes, a statue of one of my relatives was recently dumped in the harbor back in 'Old Blightey'. I could care less. He sounded like a right b@$t@rd.

And I did feel a rush of joy when they pulled down Saddam Hussein's statue, all those years ago.

Guess I'm on the side of those who don't want to honor the dishonorable.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Except in the face of verifiable election fraud I don't understand why anyone would be unwilling to accept the outcome of an election... elections are temporary things that can be undone at the next election... I understand that Tick-Tock and Youtub have us all believing that the next two minutes are the most important in our entire lives ... but in reality I'm sure we can hold out for 4 years if we don't like the outcome of the next presidential election.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Except in the face of verifiable election fraud

The problem with that is we're not even allowed to investigate election fraud.

Verifying voter rolls... racist.
Making people prove they're eligible to vote... racist.
Auditing the vote... racist.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Biden wins I’m going to turn in my neighbor to the FEMA camps because the dude has a nicer lawn mower than me.

A nicer lawn mower? Well that's not fair, what the hell happened to equality? He should be forced to give you his lawn mower or buy you a brand new one just like it, whichever you prefer. And if you don't say "buy you a brand new one just like his" then you're not radical and loony enough to be a democrat.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Except in the face of verifiable election fraud

The problem with that is we're not even allowed to investigate election fraud.

Verifying voter rolls... racist.
Making people prove they're eligible to vote... racist.
Auditing the vote... racist.

Good point, good point;

But lets for a second bring that point to its logical end ...

There is election stealing going on and the proof of it is being suppressed through the manipulation of social justice grievances....

What does getting upset over your candidate losing an election going to do about fixing the problem?

If we are already that far gone than protests and riots of the kind seen in Portland are the only thing that might have a chance to fix the problem... so unless a person is ready to go burn down an election sight to force change; fuming in their bedroom over "he's not my president" is a waist of time.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yeah, like I have a choice. Whoever wins, I will accept it and move on. I’m not a spring chicken anymore, and life is too short to be getting all riled up about stupid politics.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The reality is the Democrats haven’t accepted the 2016 results (popular vote vs electoral college followed by racist, followed by russian election tampering claims and “investigations” remember the “big” impeachment?).

The path is being paved by the Democrats to refuse these election results from the elevated tone of ALL dialog, encouraging violent protestors (this isn’t debatable it’s demonstrable). Nancy Pelosi painting trump as releasing storm troopers on the people (walking back only after the term stuck) Statements like trump will be fumigated out of the office because he will refuse to leave no matter what?! There are far more examples than I could list but what do we expect all the protestors right now to do when the orange man declares victory?

a reply to: DanDanDat

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
That’s good you are casting your vote towards your candidate and aren’t playing the two party game. Would you equally not accept a biden presidency over a trump presidency? How about if the dems challenge a trump victory would you support their subsequent actions?

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
So come a little later this year after you cast your vote (or not) and we have the results of our election will you accept them even if your candidate loses? We all remember the media losing their minds saying trump needs to accept the results... followed by 4 years of the Democrats not being able to accept the results ... trump must have won because he cheated with the Russians!!!

So democrats it’s your turn, will you accept a trump victory?

Did they last time? LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Meh 3/10 I’ve seen you do far better, certainly not A game material. It is cute you emulate your favorite people. Since you refuse to acknowledge your precious hyperbole it should be taken as your honest opinion got it.

Bull aside, I’ll explain to you there aren’t 300 million illegal immigrants in the US. 2016 estimates 10.7 million according to Wikipedia with at least 2/3rds living here for at least a decade. That’s about 13% of the votes cast in the 2016 election (probably closer to 7% total votes cast if they turned out like citizens). I’m told by dems constantly that illegals don’t impact elections??? Thank you for clarifying you would not accept them and your position.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

(Pour vous for attempted thread derailment)
edit on 8-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Biden wins I’m going to turn in my neighbor to the FEMA camps because the dude has a nicer lawn mower than me.

Even though I hire a lawn service...my neighbor also has a nice lawnmower.
I just call him a racist...(which is okay, because he's a rich white guy)...and allow the illegals cutting my lawn to pee on his hedges.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Meh 3/10 I’ve seen you do far better, certainly not A game material.

Of course it won't be my best, when you imitate Trump you need to go full retard. Blame the source material.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
We are heading towards a 3rd world country where the results are never accepted. The other side rejects the results and tries to undermine the president.

And if taxes go up and income drops they just physically over throw their government and put a new guy in.

Rinse and repeat

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
A vote for Biden is a vote for the establishment. Not the status quo, but the establishment.

Want to go fishing but you need a license, that is the establishment. Want to have a garden and water it with rainWater from barrels but will be fined, that is the establishment. Want to raise chickens for eggs but can’t because you are not zoned for farm animals, that is the establishment. Living off the grid...lol not in most of America anymore.

I already need a license when I go fishing, but voting for Biden will make me need to get a second one?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Welp I imagine most of America will accept the election no matter who wins... which will certainly be a better thing than the majority of the whack a doo left that still have no accepted 2016.

They all swore trump would do anything to stop hillary winning and instead they couldnt accept that she ran a terrible election and lost to a reality tv guy.

I fully expect the election to continue, the only question is do they let biden get exposed or weasel out of the debates and try to hide that he is in rapid mental decline.

I think the only people that should be asked that question are the followers of BAMN because we are going 4 years of not accepting an election result.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I don't think any of that fixes the problem. I think securing the vote fixes the problem, but Democrats are adamantly against doing that.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The reality is the Democrats haven’t accepted the 2016 results (popular vote vs electoral college followed by racist, followed by russian election tampering claims and “investigations” remember the “big” impeachment?).

The path is being paved by the Democrats to refuse these election results from the elevated tone of ALL dialog, encouraging violent protestors (this isn’t debatable it’s demonstrable). Nancy Pelosi painting trump as releasing storm troopers on the people (walking back only after the term stuck) Statements like trump will be fumigated out of the office because he will refuse to leave no matter what?! There are far more examples than I could list but what do we expect all the protestors right now to do when the orange man declares victory?

I've read an almost identical post from someone else somewhere else.

You guys should reword your talking points memos.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join