It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So will you accept the election results?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: IAMTAT

KFC sounds really good right now! Thanks, you helped me decide on lunch!

Mmmmm...nothing says "yummy" like a bucket of deep-fried. filthy, abused, avian body parts.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

C'mon MAN!

It's patriotic to pee in your pants!

#Biden/Harris2020 Because pooping in your pants is not enough!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Mmmmm...nothing says "yummy" like a bucket of deep-fried. filthy, abused, avian body parts.

And the cole slaw!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I will only accept a Trump win. If he doesn't win, I will write a book called "what happened this time", and then do book tours crying about how unfair it was for the next 3 years. Only then, will I be able to accept a Trump loss.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And the cole slaw!

Leave tv law firms out of this.

edit on 7-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

C'mon MAN!

I'm singing the national anthem and taking a whiz in my designer jeans right now.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A vote for Biden is a vote for the establishment. Not the status quo, but the establishment.

Want to go fishing but you need a license, that is the establishment. Want to have a garden and water it with rainWater from barrels but will be fined, that is the establishment. Want to raise chickens for eggs but can’t because you are not zoned for farm animals, that is the establishment. Living off the grid...lol not in most of America anymore.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

And the cole slaw!

Leave tv law firms out of this.

That is what ATS is going to look like if Biden wins.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well if Biden wins then I think that, maybe it's just the other, where is the yellow coat I used to play golf from some Nissan factory.

There's his acceptance speech. You're most welcome.

Also, can he just smell your hair, its not weird, he just wants to feel like a child again....... Wow.....

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

C'mon MAN!

I'm singing the national anthem and taking a whiz in my designer jeans right now.

I fell in love with the wall too bro.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Why would they? They never accepted the 2016 results.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I was thinking about a Popeye's chicken sandwich
with a side order of spicy fries...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Biden is the Establishment personified, same with Hillary.

Call me crazy, but Biden has a better shot than Hillary, however, they are cut from the same mold.

Bidens continued gaffs and apparent Dementia is what will be the straw that breaks Voter enthusiasm on Bidens case.

The Debates will no doubt make up minds at that point.

Despite the Chinese Coronovirus, which I am now starting to suspect was released ON PURPOSE, coupled with knowledge of it and still let mainland flights continue, all to wreck the global economy in an attempt to paint Trump "bad for the Country" and a low key hit for his trade war that costed them billions.

All in all, the American thing to do is of course accept the results.

It's reall simple to understand, after EIGHT(8) years of early age progressive policies, the American people grew tired of globalism and the Establishment, so they voted Trump, who isn't part of the establishment and would bring fresh ideas in.

Trump won.

The left still haven't accepted the results, clearly UN-American the Leftist are.

2020 Election will be either a return to the establishment progressive reforms an potential state of censorship, like the previous ObamaBiden Regime, or the furthering of MAGA and continueing to push for accountability, personal choice and Big Gov off our backs.

I have zero fear about Trump winning.

I have fears of Democrats cheating.

The irony in all this is Democrats will cheat, but still lose because an unexpected turnout of BERNIE BROS, pissed and disenfranchised, they will give Trump their SPITE vote 😉☺

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't understand a word you said. Joe? Is that you?

Ditto. Well not quite, I get some of what you have to say at times. Bit like watching Dave Letterman at others.

I am Kev. The Kwaka is from the motorbike, it was home for a while, KLR 650.

As for Joe, idk, lots of them around. Chris is the one usually with a hard time.

Out of all these tin foil nut job on these boards, you have got your hat tight. I am yet to find another on these boards that can say so much with so little. Carry on.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ah hyperbole and moot points again. Or do you actually believe your own statement you think 300 million illegal aliens will cast fraudulent votes in the election?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So that’s a no?

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Ah hyperbole and moot points again. Or do you actually believe your own statement you think 300 million illegal aliens will cast fraudulent votes in the election?

FRAUDULENT votes are the only kind of votes ILLEGAL aliens can cast.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yet have you heard biden speak? Man can’t even get a single thought out, tries to throw 5 at once and just word salads until ... come on man! Comes out followed by some racially insensitive remark you’ll ignore.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I agree it’s very clear what citizenship is, why it’s valued and why we grant rights to citizens and don’t for non citizens.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
yep yep!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join