It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So will you accept the election results?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So come a little later this year after you cast your vote (or not) and we have the results of our election will you accept them even if your candidate loses? We all remember the media losing their minds saying trump needs to accept the results... followed by 4 years of the Democrats not being able to accept the results ... trump must have won because he cheated with the Russians!!!

So democrats it’s your turn, will you accept a trump victory?

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

If Biden wins I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Then get in line for government cheese.

but I'll still be laughing

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

NO!

I think the postponed election mail in ballots will all be forged by 300,000,000 illegal aliens???

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yes. no matter who wins i will except it.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If Biden wins I have lost hope, going bush and try my luck with the snakes I can see.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So will you accept the election results?

What elections? trump won't allow any elections. False flag event, martial law, game over!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
If Biden wins I have lost hope, going bush and try my luck with the snakes I can see.

Pfft

If Biden wins I’m going full commie because the Party Leaders always make bank while everyone else starves!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What ever butthole gets "elected" doesn't matter no matter who it is I never see anything done that changes anything for the better for American citizens. I see a bunch of children high on drugs having a pissing contest the day after tomorrow.

I don't remember the original thread or poster but I once said there, "I would vote for sock."

Vote Evil Lets Get This Party Started

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

You are aware this is an election for President of the United States of America, right? Not the Outback.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yep same here.
I will apply for every government benefit there is, including having someone from Social Services come over and change my diaper and wipe my ass.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Some people really enjoy govt cheese, it has that umami profile they are looking for.

a reply to: DBCowboy

link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I see a bunch of children high on drugs having a pissing contest the day after tomorrow.

When Biden wins he'll be pissing, mostly in his pants because when you get really old with the 'mentia this is what happens.

link   
If Biden wins I will either eat a statue of Robert E. Lee...or a bucket of KFC.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yep same here.
I will apply for every government benefit there is, including having someone from Social Services come over and change my diaper and wipe my ass.

They will have an App for that kind of like door dash I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, why work when I can get a UBI Social Security and free healthcare!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
if voting made a difference you wouldn't be allowed to do it.

It's always been rigged and it always will be. The vote is an illusion to keep the brainwashed appeased.

Bankers are in control, the president has no ability to do anything against their will.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If Biden wins I will either eat a statue of Robert E. Lee...or a bucket of KFC.

Why not both and have a bucket of KFLee? It's racist, extra crispy and finger lickin' good.

Of course that's before President I Pooped Myself Again puts you in a FEMA camp.

link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, why work when I can get a UBI Social Security and free healthcare!

I agree but we won’t get that lucky, Trump will win.

link   

originally posted by: Rob808
So come a little later this year after you cast your vote (or not) and we have the results of our election will you accept them even if your candidate loses? We all remember the media losing their minds saying trump needs to accept the results... followed by 4 years of the Democrats not being able to accept the results ... trump must have won because he cheated with the Russians!!!

So democrats it’s your turn, will you accept a trump victory?

Hell no they won't.

That is what the "Trump won't accept the results" Democratic Party narrative is all about. Listing and digging up all the reasons not to accept the election results. That way if they lose they can trot out all these reasons for the Democrats not to accept the election results.

They still haven't accepted the results of the 2016 elections, that's what the national temper tantrum of constant protesting and rioting since the day after the 2016 election was called. Do you remember all the protests and burning cities due to Trump being elected, I sure do. Then came the impeachment over what has now been revealed to be a set up for a coup in case Trump was elected. They are working on a new coup as we speak in NYC, just wait and see.

link   
If Biden wins I'm gonna burn this muthaf'n city to the ground!
Oh crap, the dems beat me to it.
Now what?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join