It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's go burn down a Waffle House, Target and Hobby Lobby for Ryan Whitaker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If you have not heard the name Ryan Whitaker, who was shot to death in Phoenix by police, it is not a coincidence. See, he is not black. He is a white male in his 40's but according to Don Lemon this cannot happen. According to the Morning Joe all white people have privilege. According to The View black joggers are being shot left and right. White people would never be shot by police for any reason and especially not by accident.

So ask yourself? Where is the knee for this guy?

www.fox10phoenix.com...

As we say so many times we should not judge until we see what happens. This was the case for George Floyd. You know, the guy who did nothing but was killed by police officers. Murdered...in the streets. Lynched. These things were all said. The US has been in a state of flux since Memorial Day weekend. He was the junkie Biden was referring to and we all know it know. The test results and the newly released body cam footage.

Now,this shooting happened BEFORE George Floyd. Think about that. I guy who is opening his door to his residence with a legal firearm is shot. We all know Breanna but what about Ryan?

When the two officers arrived, one of them banged on the door and announced themselves as Phoenix Police officers.

Moments later, the man, identified as Ryan Whitaker, opens the door, takes a quick step outside while holding a handgun behind his back. The officers shout out for him to get on the ground, which he does.

Whitaker appears to be in the process of raising his hands when one officer opens fire, shooting in Whitaker's direction three times -- hitting him twice.

Whitaker was pronounced dead at the scene. He did not open fire and no one else at the scene was hurt.

The officer said it looked like Whitaker was reaching for his gun and he feared for their safety.

Here is the full footage of the incident.

All types of people are killed by police. Sometimes there are in the right. Sometimes they are in the wrong. Why is this mans death any different than George Floyd?

This was NOT a justified shooting. Should he have answered with the gun, no, but you can clearly see in the video he was not aggressive as we saw Mr Floyd in his video. You hear his voice when he realizes it was the police.

Ryan had every right to answer the door with a gun not only because of the rising tension in this country but also because Pheonix is not a very safe city. Cops have no responsibility to look after your safety so that means it falls on us all to look after ourselves.

I have never owned a gun but with all that is going on I am in the process of getting one now.

The Communist Police State has been growing more powerful year by year going back 50 years and is not showing any signs of slowing down. Biden has said he wants to increase funding to the police across the nation if he is elected. Everything said about defunding the police is all lies and BS.

We can have a Communist Police State in this country or we can have the Second Amendment but noth both. There have been a lot of lawfully owned gun owners killed in this country by triggy happy cops.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Usually when there’s someone knocking on my door yelling something inaudible I’ll look through the side window or at least the peephole first. Opening the door like that with poor SA is bad practice even if it is the police at the door.

He may have very well looked through the peep hole and would have seen noone there.
The same happened to me once and I flew open the door and rushed out to see if I could catch the prankster running away down the hallway. That is probably why he threw open the door.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
This kind of stuff honestly is a rarity. Its horrible but not representing of most cops. I do believe that we need reform in the laws though. My big problem with cops is how they can lie straight to your face about evidence they don't have. But if you lie to them its a crime. It has nothing to do with race or creed, the laws need to be changed. They're are dirty cops, and they do need to be dealt with in a legal sense.

The George Floyd incident is an example of everything wrong with the legal system. They over charged the cops and jumped to conclusions with incomplete evidence.

Exactly.
Nothing is happening, no policy changes no reforms, nothing.
Instead Commie Bidden wants to increase funding to them.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

If Ryan Whitaker got into a confrontation with black officers over something in public, didn't have a gun, and was suffocated or shot while resisting arrest, there'd be a token collective outrage.

I don't agree. If your scenario had happened it wouldn't even have made the local evening news. Facebook etc would ban footage as too violent and it would have been buried.

As BLM has so graciously taught us, the ONLY lives that matter are black people who are killed by white police. That's it, not even the 40 black children killed in the summer of love in Chicago matter because their killings don't fit the narrative and the mission behind the protests/riots.

This killing by the cops is making its rounds across the internet and has gone viral with many outraged about it.
That is a step in the right direction vs in the past it would have been on the eighth page of local newspaper.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, agreed.

But even if there was less, its still rare. There's more people adversely affected by the laws which allow and encourage the police to get someone even with scanty evidence.

There's a case, I can't remember where from, but the cops pull a guy over, he gets out of his vehicle as they're yelling directions for him to stop and get on the ground. They end up taking his life due to his non compliance. But he wasn't complying because he was def and had no idea what they were saying. Does this mean cops are hunting down def people just for the thrill of the kill? Of course not. Thats an extremely rare case, as is most unjustified police involved shootings.

The danger i see from the cops is from unjust laws allowing them to lie to people. If you're not strong willed and they have you in an interrogation room for 12 hours with no sleep , saying they have your DNA on a dead girl, even though its a complete fabrication and asking you how you would have done it, and using that against you is the really dangerous stuff to me.
?

There have been other cases as well where two cops gave conflicting commands and was complying with one of them and the victim got shot anyways by the other cop.

In this instance, the cop facing Ryan asked him to put the gun down so Ryan was in the process of doing this which the cop could see and did not shoot him. His partner shoots him though in the back and you can hear the other cop say oh # because he knew his partner #ed up.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

I still disagree. No one cares about a white person being killed by a black policeman. If it makes the 8th page of the paper in a 2 paragraph column, that means no one cares.

White people, Hispanics, Asians, Polynesians, indigenous people, being killed unjustly by police don't matter, no one cares, no one. It is politically incorrect to care and goes against the goals of BLM (formally endorsed and made part of the DNC in 2016) and harms the cause.

BLM has taught us that the only people whose lives matter are black people killed by white police. The over 1200 black people killed this "summer of love" on the city streets of the US, their lives don't matter. BLM told us so. To even mention those lives as being worthwhile or mattering is to deflect from the real message of BLM and hurts the cause. BLM leadership and their supporters have told us this repeatedly over this summer of love.

edit on 8/10/20 by The2Billies because: addition grammar

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If it makes the 8th page of the paper in a 2 paragraph column, that means no one cares.

It's all over the news on the internet. Seriously, who still reads an actual newspaper? You spinning 78's too?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If it makes the 8th page of the paper in a 2 paragraph column, that means no one cares.

It's all over the news on the internet. Seriously, who still reads an actual newspaper? You spinning 78's too?

I was replying to someone who used the newspaper, 8th page as an example. I hesitated because I KNOW no one reads the paper, but was being respectful to the person who used the example and did not want to humiliate him just for the fun of it, as some people who relish being rude and mean do.

Before getting snarky, go back and read what people are replying to.

Getting snarky when you are ignorant of what the person is replying to is showing your ignorance.

Sorry I replied when I promised not to, but this is an example of why I skip over your posts when I see your avatar. Meanness and snark for the sake of it shows ones true character.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I'm pointing out that you agreed with them which means you either A) Read the paper and verified it's on page 8 in 2 columns or B) Don't read the paper and just made a hyperbolic post because that's your M.O.

Which is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join