It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's go burn down a Waffle House, Target and Hobby Lobby for Ryan Whitaker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When I see this I think of how close I was for NO reason to being a statistic NO one would care about because my life, as a white kid, does not matter to the likes of you and others.

I don't know why you think that, Black, white, yellow..every time, if I know about it..I will speak up. I do think there is some systemic racism in the court system. Floyd was not that imo.

I have had more than a few brushes with the law, never experienced violence..I don't get too smart with cops(I don't mean that you did). I have met some pretty sh@tty ones, also met some great ones, that I totally respect, and could be friends with.

There are bad people everywhere. Doctors. Lawyers. Cooks. Bartenders. Uber Drivers. It is not just one group of people.

Very true
However the cook, or pretty much any occupation..does not have the authority to arrest you and ruin your life. Now, a bad doctor, or lawyer could..in a different way. Those are matters of making the right choice in that doctor, or lawyer. The police thing could be right out of your control. Fishing expeditions, no knocks, civil forfeiture(with no cause..better make it good too) the lack of de-escalating skills, police unions..those are things that need addressing..imo

Yes, there are plenty each year it happens too. I have been the victim of police brutality about 20 years ago. Broke my nose, bruised ribs and retinal damage that sent me to the hospital. Lied about what happened. Almost died in the back of a police car with no circulating air and pepper spayed and cuffed while they laughed at me. An EMT pleaded to open the door or i would be dead. Threatened my in the car on the ride to the hospital. I know what bad cops are.

My crime. Calling 911 because i came home to my girlfriend OD'd. Her brother was killed in an accident days earlier. They had their knee in my neck for over 5 minutes. Yelling. Beating the # out of me. Pepper sprayed. The entire time yelling do not resist. It was one of the worse thing to ever happen to me.

Their reason on the ride to the hospital. "We just both got back from vacation and since you are a big guy we knew we could make a story." I grew up in this town and they were veterans of the force. I have experienced this so don't tell me i do not understand the fear.

Sorry that happened to you.
if there was a thread on ATS about it, you can bet I would of voiced my opinion.

The political part was not a jab at you but at the establishment.

No sweat, I feel you on that.

edit on 7-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

What happened to the other thread on this??

Yeah the guy opened the door with a gun. but as soon as he saw it was cops (since they stepped out of line of sight for the person answering the door) he put his gun hand down, the other one up, and was kneeling! There was NO reason to pump three shots into the guy.

Why is it ok for cops to react with emptying their clips immediately? Why is it ok for them to NOT take even a half more second to assess a situation?

They have enormous power and enormous responsibility. They should be able to take a half second before emptying their clips into people. They should be held responsible but we all know these cops won’t be.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
George Floyds family and his lawyers deserve nothing. His funeral. Sick and a waste. The money should be used to rebuild the inner cities that produce kids like Floyd who grow up to rob people and OD. Kids of every color. There are more poor white people in America than there are black people in total so this privilege stuff is garbage too.

You sound triggered about that funeral, bro. I don't think it went far enough. They should have had Donald Trump crawl on his hands and knees and offer the benediction while apologizing for all white people, especially you.

You vilify a police officer who did nothing wrong. Sitting on the neck of a perp is not illegal.

Yeah, murder is totally legal, which is why he got fired and will end up spending time in prison. Oh, did I mention he was a scumbag?

A ME hired by a lawyer will give the results a lawyer wants and you know it.

The medical examiner for Hennepin County was not hired by anyone's lawyer, you're lying. He said: "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression" was the cause of death. For the dumb-dumbs that means kneeling on his neck was what caused his death.

Let's not get away from the fact though that NOTHING was said about the man in the OP who was killed days before Floyd. A white man. In his own home. Breanna comes to mind here but since she is black only her life matters.

Why aren't you doing something about this guy then? Why isn't your lazy ass out starting a movement instead of getting triggered online?

edit on 8-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

We all know the media is FOS so that's a non-starter easy argument.

The real question is where is the NRA? This guy had a second amendment right to have a gun in his house and defend himself possibly not having heard the police announce themselves. Then when clearly giving up the cops shot him. Where is the outrage from the NRA about 2nd amendment rights being violated?

White people are the majority of the population so why are none of them taking to the street to protest this? What you want the brown people and antifa to go do it for you?

Why, because whites have totally turned their brains over to a system that allows cops to murder people. They don't ask questions, always assume the cops was right and even when the cop is wrong the white won't stand up against oppression. Unless it's to scream about a mask. Well, unless they are "commie terrorist" then they stand up but the rest of you are too busy surfing Netflix saying things aren't so bad and if people don't like it they can go back where they came from. You have yourselves to blame.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait
The real question is where is the NRA?

They're too busy dropping cash for their goomada's apartment to worry about this stuff.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh...

You sound triggered about that funeral, bro. I don't think it went far enough. They should have had Donald Trump crawl on his hands and knees and offer the benediction while apologizing for all white people, especially you.

White people like me? You sound much more 'triggered' than I do for a junkie getting a funeral like that. He doesn't deserve anything nor does his family. I guess every meth head in NC should get a golden casket too right but then again they would be white and according to you white people are scumbags...or is that just white police?

Yeah, murder is totally legal, which is why he got fired and will end up spending time in prison. Oh, did I mention he was a scumbag?

Murder is up to a jury of his peers. Cannot wait till he is exonerated.

The medical examiner for Hennepin County was not hired by anyone's lawyer, you're lying. He said: "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression" was the cause of death. For the dumb-dumbs that means kneeling on his neck was what caused his death.

Link

The Hennepin County medical examiner's office, however, said Floyd experienced cardiopulmonary arrest while being restrained by the officer. The county autopsy said Floyd had "other significant conditions" including "arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; [and] recent methamphetamine use." The office had not previously released the findings pending toxicology reports.

No one is lying and you cannot admit it. Are you telling me there was only one exam? Be honest for once if you can. There were conflicting results. One said he was simply suffocated. One stated he died from complications of the holding down which led to pulmonary arrest due to drugs in his system.

Why aren't you doing something about this guy then? Why isn't your lazy ass out starting a movement instead of getting triggered online?

You know nothing about me or what I have done since my incident to make sure it never happens again to others. I do it locally in my community through a lot of out reach to kids and adults through sports, counseling and mentoring. Have a close relationship with local LEO's. About 15 hours a week before COVID. What does your lazy ass do except defend junkies in forums? See how that is to call someone out and have NO f'n idea what they do in the real world.

Bottom line. This kid was murdered before Floyd and rationale people are hoping for an outcome against the police and not destroying their own neighborhoods like animals.

LEO's need more funding for better training not to be defunded and reduced to social workers.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

Where is the ACLU is more like it not the NRA. No second amendment rights were violated. He was able to bear arms. No one says he cannot. Get it right next time ok Crack aka Fish Bait.... I think that should be your new name...

Also, someone really brainwashed you into thinking 'white people' all just go with the flow. I never assume anything. I don't trust anyone I do not know and most of the people I do know. But there is mutual respect.

I blame people like you, not the Karens and Chads of the world. They just do not know how to navigate the crazy anymore and just simply live their lives as they want. They do not know where they stand in the world because when the go on Netflix or Disney streaming it is BLM BLM BLM BLM...shoved down their throats like they should feel guilty.

if you are a person of any color in the US you can get ahead. If you blame systematic racism you are lazy and do not want to try. There are kids each year who break the cycle in all races to get ahead and break that cycle.

Now go have a nice Saturday man....
edit on Augam31amf0000002020-08-08T10:27:01-05:001001 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

LEO's need more funding for better training not to be defunded and reduced to social workers.

That's already happened. Rarely are 50% of the calls cops respond to actual violent crimes. They are way more likely to be Karen's calling because there is a black person at the pool (a social issue of people being racists) or someone is having a mental breakdown in which case we should have special services respond (where the defunding money would go). They have done that in Europe for a long time and they actually get people help instead of making them criminals via mental problems. Instead, in the US, the cops show up and choke people to death with metal/addiction issues or shoot them. I love your logic that if you have addiction problems you deserve to die. The cops didn't know they were choking someone on drugs! Great argument. Cops also spend a lot of time serving evictions notices on behalf of the banks because that's what the cops are there for. To do the dirty work for the rich and keep everyone in line. Where is the outrage about cops being force to do paperwork for the banks?

And your big contribution is to coach a cop basketball league where they groom the kids to be snitches for the police? LMFAO!

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

I did not say if you have an addiction you need to die. Those are some pent up issues you need to deal with or are you afraid since you=r an addict a scary white police officer will no-knock and shoot you. You live in fear. Sucks to be you.

As far as this...

And your big contribution is to coach a cop basketball league where they groom the kids to be snitches for the police? LMFAO!

No COP leagues. Not sure why you would say that unless again you did that, became a snitch and then learned better. Again, sucks to be you.

My point to the OP was George Floyd was an addict who just committed a crime, resisted arrest for over 10 minutes and then when finally being detained had a heart attack from the flood of drugs and fear of going back to prison. He was saying he couldn't breathe WAY before they tried to put him in the car so that narrative of him suddenly gasping for air is bull.

The man I am talking about in this thread got NO media attention and there was blatant police brutality. It took the cops all of less than 30 seconds to have him open the door to first shots fired. That was as murder. Floyd, at best, would be Man 2 in the real world.

Also, for every Karen there are 5 Sheniqua DinDonuffins attacking people for not having their burger made right or they wanted to keep it real at 3 AM at a Dennys.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

White people like me? You sound much more 'triggered' than I do for a junkie getting a funeral like that. He doesn't deserve anything nor does his family. I guess every meth head in NC should get a golden casket too...

Golden? LOL. Platinum, it's more expensive.

...right but then again they would be white and according to you white people are scumbags...or is that just white police?

No, it's all of them, the BLM-lead exterminations can't come soon enough.

Murder is up to a jury of his peers. Cannot wait till he is exonerated.

You may be waiting a long time, like never.

No one is lying and you cannot admit it. Are you telling me there was only one exam?

The only one that matters is the Hennepin County exam which showed he died because your scumbag boy kneeled on his neck for 8 1/2 minutes.

Be honest for once if you can. There were conflicting results. One said he was simply suffocated. One stated he died from complications of the holding down which led to pulmonary arrest due to drugs in his system.

That's actually the same thing, buckaroo, he wouldn't have been dead that day if Derek the scumbag didn't lean on his neck.

You know nothing about me or what I have done since my incident to make sure it never happens again to others. I do it locally in my community through a lot of out reach to kids and adults through sports, counseling and mentoring. Have a close relationship with local LEO's. About 15 hours a week before COVID.

Wow. What did you do with the LEO's in those 15 hours besides polishing their boots? Did you show them all the cool posts you make on ATS where you carry their water? I bet they're thrilled.

What does your lazy ass do except defend junkies in forums?

Nothing really, this is about it. Although sometimes I point out to the triggly people that I'm not defending anyone, only saying that a bunch of scumbag cops in Minnesota killed a man because of excessive force. Maybe you enjoyed getting whacked around by cops when it happened to you, I get that, some people are masochists and end up with Stockholm Syndrome.

Bottom line. This kid was murdered before Floyd and rationale people are hoping for an outcome against the police and not destroying their own neighborhoods like animals.

'I hope justice gets done', wow, that's all Obama-ish. Hope for some change. Let me know how that works out for you.

They need their unions to be crushed into oblivion and to be held accountable for their actions. Only big government statist bootlicking asswipes think differently.

edit on 8-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So in order for people like Ryan to not be shot what should be do about police unions? Replace them with what? You are really good at bitching but as you stated you don't do anything. That is Obama-ish...being lazy and blaming everyone even the 'scum bag' cops. What would you have done different? Sit back and eat a Snickers?

No need for a safe word either there Zed...

Side Note - For the record, for you and Fish, I do not spend 15 hours a week with cops. I said I have a good relationship with them and it is imperative children grow up to know good and bad. 30 years ago kids were taught to seek a man in uniform for help now you seem to agree with BLM they are all pigs and should be treated as such. Something that since you are both for reform should encourage otherwise you are just pontificating hypocrites. I do this for my family and friends and to benefit our local community. Start local because you have no say on a national level. None of us do.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So in order for people like Ryan to not be shot what should be do about police unions? Replace them with what?

Replace them with nothing. There shouldn't be any public unions at all for anything ever.

You are really good at bitching but as you stated you don't do anything. That is Obama-ish...being lazy and blaming everyone even the 'scum bag' cops. What would you have done different? Sit back and eat a Snickers?

In a scenario where they are financially liable for their own actions they would potentially not be so quick to flat blast some dude or kneel on another person's neck for 8 1/2 minutes.

Side Note - For the record, for you and Fish, I do not spend 15 hours a week with cops. I said I have a good relationship with them and it is imperative children grow up to know good and bad. 30 years ago kids were taught to seek a man in uniform for help...

Yeah, I'll wait around for the cops to come save me, look how that worked out for the guy that got shot. They knew it was a bull**** 911 call and still went in guns drawn and ready to kill. If I feel like committing suicide but just can't work up the nerve I'll call the cops, they'll figure a way to do it for me.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
In this incident, only one cop opened fire. That both cops didn't fire is going to go real bad against the one who did. Or, at least it should.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
In this incident, only one cop opened fire. That both cops didn't fire is going to go real bad against the one who did. Or, at least it should.

That other dummy already started covering the first one's ass by saying he'd have shot too if he had a better view. (paraphrasing)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Deplorable

That other dummy already started covering the first one's ass by saying he'd have shot too if he had a better view. (paraphrasing)

Yea, he'll have some story about being in fear for his life and his partner saved his life.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
The Wendys was burnt down because the black guy was killed at the Wendys. The only logical comparison would be burning down the apartment complex Whitaker was in which would make no sense; the comparison makes no sense.

There's no collective outrage because he wasn't killed in public by police while unarmed.

If Ryan Whitaker got into a confrontation with black officers over something in public, didn't have a gun, and was suffocated or shot while resisting arrest, there'd be a token collective outrage.

Ha! no there wouldn't be any outrage and you know that!

Stop acting like this whole outrage against cops killing blacks isn't blown out of proportion. It's a very small group of people that are outraged simply because the media blew it up. Don't be so naive.

That dude in the apt was killed in cold blood, they didn't need to shoot him. George floyd on the other hand had a history of violence and he was resisting arrest and being very aggressive. He didn't die of suffocation he died of cardiac arrest due to the drugs in his system and the adrenaline pumping from RESISTING the cops.

The OP makes a very valid point. We all know nobody cares when a white person gets killed by a cop, or even a black cop but turn the tables and its racist and oppressive according to the media.
edit on 9-8-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
The Wendys was burnt down because the black guy was killed at the Wendys. The only logical comparison would be burning down the apartment complex Whitaker was in which would make no sense; the comparison makes no sense.

There's no collective outrage because he wasn't killed in public by police while unarmed.

If Ryan Whitaker got into a confrontation with black officers over something in public, didn't have a gun, and was suffocated or shot while resisting arrest, there'd be a token collective outrage.

Ha! no there wouldn't be any outrage and you know that!

Stop acting like this whole outrage against cops killing blacks isn't blown out of proportion. It's a very small group of people that are outraged simply because the media blew it up. Don't be so naive.

Yea, it's a very small group. You know the group of people who aren't crazed racists blaming black people for everything and lining up excuses if the police shoot a black person.

You sound like this guy. It's not racist if it's true! Plus, I only say it in private so I can deny it if it comes up in public. How did I know the mics were on!!!!! It's a commie antifa plot to get me!

www.interlochenpublicradio.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

No reason to come out with a gun. All he had to do was look out the window or maybe listen that it was police. I say this because this is what most rational people do.

But, but, the 2nd amendment?

I'm always hearing from Americans you can carry your gun anywhere you want as long as it's a legal firearm.

So where exactly can Americans carry their guns? Obviously not in their own homes, on their own doorsteps or land it seems. But walking into wal-mart with one is okay?

Are only U.S cops allowed to carry un-holstered guns into your U.S homes?

If a cop comes towards me hand on gun, or gun in hand and I feel my life is being threatened can I shoot him/her after he/she fails to holster it after I instruct them to put it away and get on their knees?

Or am I only allowed to shoot people who cut me off in traffic?

I dunno, I read about guns in America, what is free and legal, what is a right etc. and it just confuses the hell out of me.

What happens if you form an armed militia and go after corrupt politicians, cops etc? Is that legal?

So many questions and probably as usual so many answers.

Only thing I know for sure is police procedures and protocols clearly need some tweaking.
edit on 10-8-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos goddamit

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

No reason to come out with a gun. All he had to do was look out the window or maybe listen that it was police. I say this because this is what most rational people do.

But, but, the 2nd amendment?

I'm always hearing from Americans you can carry your gun anywhere you want as long as it's a legal firearm.

So where exactly can Americans carry their guns? Obviously not in their own homes, on their own doorsteps or land it seems. But walking into wal-mart with one is okay?

Are only U.S cops allowed to carry un-holstered guns into your U.S homes?

If a cop comes towards me hand on gun, or gun in hand and I feel my life is being threatened can I shoot him/her after he/she fails to holster it after I instruct them to put it away and get on their knees?

Or am I only allowed to shoot people who cut me off in traffic?

I dunno, I read about guns in America, what is free and legal, what is a right etc. and it just confuses the hell out of me.

What happens if you form an armed militia and go after corrupt politicians, cops etc? Is that legal?

So many questions and probably as usual so many answers.

Only thing I know for sure is police procedures and protocols clearly need some tweaking.

This. The laws apply to us all the time and the gov can even modify them to keep us in line if we find a loophole. Meanwhile the gov is nothing but loopholes and they do what they want with little accountability. It's amazing how many people are blaming this guy for answering the door with a gun and fully assuming he heard the cops announce themselves when (as usual!!!) we only have the cops point of view. "Well they clearly banged on the door and announced themselves so he had to have heard them inside", even though the complaint is that he was making a ton of noise inside. I still maintain he just heard banging on the door (not "police") or he wouldn't have come out with a gun, look how quick he complied. He wasn't looking to fight cops when he came to the door.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
BTW I don't deny this guy was probably a jacka## looking to be a tough guy with whoever was out there when he came to the door but that doesn't mean he deserved to be shot by police.
edit on 10-8-2020 by FishBait because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2020 by FishBait because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join