It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's go burn down a Waffle House, Target and Hobby Lobby for Ryan Whitaker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That poor soul, I can't stand the sound of him dying, just horrible, mute that or something, please.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

What? Hobby Lobby is controlled by some twisted people. Like nestle with their highly immoral mineral water gathering.

Just one example:

www.npr.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

What? Hobby Lobby is controlled by some twisted people. Like nestle with their highly immoral mineral water gathering.

Just one example:

www.npr.org...

When you were talking about looting and stealing I thought you were talking about the white Canucs.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Just one example:

www.npr.org...

Is this thread about Hobby Lobby ?
Only valid answer : NO

Start you won thread on Hobby Lobby stealing artifacts.
I dang sure will be there
Denying ignorance , as usual
edit on 8/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
This kind of stuff honestly is a rarity. Its horrible but not representing of most cops. I do believe that we need reform in the laws though. My big problem with cops is how they can lie straight to your face about evidence they don't have. But if you lie to them its a crime. It has nothing to do with race or creed, the laws need to be changed. They're are dirty cops, and they do need to be dealt with in a legal sense.

The George Floyd incident is an example of everything wrong with the legal system. They over charged the cops and jumped to conclusions with incomplete evidence.

Short story :
You ask who is at the door .
Enforcement HAS to answer.
You put the effin gun up!!!!

There is more to this story than we see....

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Your post made me think, does Trayvon still matter?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, agreed.

But even if there was less, its still rare. There's more people adversely affected by the laws which allow and encourage the police to get someone even with scanty evidence.

There's a case, I can't remember where from, but the cops pull a guy over, he gets out of his vehicle as they're yelling directions for him to stop and get on the ground. They end up taking his life due to his non compliance. But he wasn't complying because he was def and had no idea what they were saying. Does this mean cops are hunting down def people just for the thrill of the kill? Of course not. Thats an extremely rare case, as is most unjustified police involved shootings.

The danger i see from the cops is from unjust laws allowing them to lie to people. If you're not strong willed and they have you in an interrogation room for 12 hours with no sleep , saying they have your DNA on a dead girl, even though its a complete fabrication and asking you how you would have done it, and using that against you is the really dangerous stuff to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Cop: "Just relax, it's ok".
"Can I hold his hand while he dies?"
"Get BACK!!!
"I'm not going to shoot you"
(So comforting).
This is just so wrong on so many levels of humane interaction.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No reason to come out with a gun. All he had to do was look out the window or maybe listen that it was police. I say this because this is what most rational people do. They do not open the door with a loaded weapon first. It's abnormal. Police have a right to defend themselves against abnormal actions. If he is on drugs and opens fire then what. Cops get killed like that daily. Then what. I ask again then what. You know what that's what.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

As Paul Harvey would say "And now , for the rest of the story"
I am not a bettin man , but if I was I would wager dude was doing something against the law.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I don’t think the guy could have had his hands up and down on his knees any faster

They shot him on his knees

Lol oh but he had a gun

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This was NOT a justified shooting. Should he have answered with the gun, no, but you can clearly see in the video he was not aggressive as we saw Mr Floyd in his video. You hear his voice when he realizes it was the police.

You said it. He should not have been shot.

Can we not leave it at that? Why in the world would you bring all that other BS in to it?

I seriously can not believe how far some have fallen for the sake of politics. It is absolutely disgusting.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I have. Youre welcome to go comment.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Let's go burn down a Waffle House, Target and Hobby Lobby for Ryan Whitaker

Ok! If you think it will help, or you could join the family of the murdered Mr Whitaker and demand justice.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If you have not heard the name Ryan Whitaker, who was shot to death in Phoenix by police, it is not a coincidence. See, he is not black. He is a white male in his 40's but according to Don Lemon this cannot happen. According to the Morning Joe all white people have privilege. According to The View black joggers are being shot left and right. White people would never be shot by police for any reason and especially not by accident.

So ask yourself? Where is the knee for this guy?

www.fox10phoenix.com...

As we say so many times we should not judge until we see what happens. This was the case for George Floyd. You know, the guy who did nothing but was killed by police officers. Murdered...in the streets. Lynched. These things were all said. The US has been in a state of flux since Memorial Day weekend. He was the junkie Biden was referring to and we all know it know. The test results and the newly released body cam footage.

Now,this shooting happened BEFORE George Floyd. Think about that. I guy who is opening his door to his residence with a legal firearm is shot. We all know Breanna but what about Ryan?

When the two officers arrived, one of them banged on the door and announced themselves as Phoenix Police officers.

Moments later, the man, identified as Ryan Whitaker, opens the door, takes a quick step outside while holding a handgun behind his back. The officers shout out for him to get on the ground, which he does.

Whitaker appears to be in the process of raising his hands when one officer opens fire, shooting in Whitaker's direction three times -- hitting him twice.

Whitaker was pronounced dead at the scene. He did not open fire and no one else at the scene was hurt.

The officer said it looked like Whitaker was reaching for his gun and he feared for their safety.

Here is the full footage of the incident.

All types of people are killed by police. Sometimes there are in the right. Sometimes they are in the wrong. Why is this mans death any different than George Floyd?

This was NOT a justified shooting. Should he have answered with the gun, no, but you can clearly see in the video he was not aggressive as we saw Mr Floyd in his video. You hear his voice when he realizes it was the police.

Unjustified shooting for sure. Show me ANY law that says you can't answer your door with a firearm EVEN if they have announced themselves as police. Guess what some home robbery people say to gain entry to houses. Open up....its the police

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I agree but BLM protests did end up taking on the entire idea of police brutality. There has been black people killed by cops after floyd's death also. One black man who called police because he was having seizures and medical issues. Police then took him to jail, completely mishandled him, and he died.

I haven't seen that on TV either.

Media sucks in general. Like ive said in a thousand other posts; stop watching msnbc, cnn, fox, oan, and any other bias MSM.

They are propaganda outlets, stop watching them...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

Maybe just don't come to the door with your shirt off brandishing a gun in the first place with the cops at the door? Play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
a reply to: ADUB77

Maybe just don't come to the door with your shirt off brandishing a gun in the first place with the cops at the door? Play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

Yeah so when do Blk Ppl get to defend their home in potential breaking oh wait that's that other case with a no knock intrusion without the benefit of a Police!!. Sure defend their hamfisted ways and blame the victims.. Dayuum!! You guys hypocrisy.
As I said before in many similar post they started honing their brutally among Blk and Brown folks before transferring their brutality to poor folks and ultimately middle class white folks.

edit on 7-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Add content.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

As I said before in many similar post they started honing their brutally among Blk and Brown folks before transferring their brutality to poor folks and ultimately middle class white folks.

This here, is part of the problem. Do you really believe this? Who taught you this? It is a sad outlook man...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Some very interesting responses. No, I do not think we should burn anything down. That is sarcasm to deal with the reality of a man being shot...by accident. I would not even go so far as to say a bad cop. A bad choice that will cost the lives of 2 men.

Accidents can be fatal. We could argue all day how he should have answered the door. That his 'white privilege' made him do it. Make fun. Be outraged. Whatever you feel you should say but...

If this was a black man who was shot he would be the new George Floyd in the media to influence your thoughts and push an agenda that will affect ALL of us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join