It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's go burn down a Waffle House, Target and Hobby Lobby for Ryan Whitaker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If you have not heard the name Ryan Whitaker, who was shot to death in Phoenix by police, it is not a coincidence. See, he is not black. He is a white male in his 40's but according to Don Lemon this cannot happen. According to the Morning Joe all white people have privilege. According to The View black joggers are being shot left and right. White people would never be shot by police for any reason and especially not by accident.

So ask yourself? Where is the knee for this guy?

www.fox10phoenix.com...

As we say so many times we should not judge until we see what happens. This was the case for George Floyd. You know, the guy who did nothing but was killed by police officers. Murdered...in the streets. Lynched. These things were all said. The US has been in a state of flux since Memorial Day weekend. He was the junkie Biden was referring to and we all know it know. The test results and the newly released body cam footage.

Now,this shooting happened BEFORE George Floyd. Think about that. I guy who is opening his door to his residence with a legal firearm is shot. We all know Breanna but what about Ryan?

When the two officers arrived, one of them banged on the door and announced themselves as Phoenix Police officers.

Moments later, the man, identified as Ryan Whitaker, opens the door, takes a quick step outside while holding a handgun behind his back. The officers shout out for him to get on the ground, which he does.

Whitaker appears to be in the process of raising his hands when one officer opens fire, shooting in Whitaker's direction three times -- hitting him twice.

Whitaker was pronounced dead at the scene. He did not open fire and no one else at the scene was hurt.

The officer said it looked like Whitaker was reaching for his gun and he feared for their safety.

Here is the full footage of the incident.

All types of people are killed by police. Sometimes there are in the right. Sometimes they are in the wrong. Why is this mans death any different than George Floyd?

This was NOT a justified shooting. Should he have answered with the gun, no, but you can clearly see in the video he was not aggressive as we saw Mr Floyd in his video. You hear his voice when he realizes it was the police.

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-06T19:29:29-05:000729 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-06T19:30:02-05:000702 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

you know the drill. It must bleed and be BLACK to lead. Not a slight on anyone, just pointing out the agenda. If it doesn't fit the narrative, it's not a thing. You can save your outrage until you are told to bring it out.
Come on man, just play the game.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Crazy.
I am outraged but I am not going to lose my sh!t in the streets over it.
Someone needs to invent head to toe impenetrable armor or something for cops for this sort of thing to stop happening.
When the cops don’t fear for their lives, there would be no reason to have itchy trigger fingers.

That being said, this would not have happened if he didn’t answer the door with a gun.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Uh..

The guy had a gotdamn handgun behind his back when he answered the police at the door. Why would you bring a gun to the door after they announce themselves as the police department?

So.. you're banging doors and causing enough ruckus for multiple 911 calls from neighbors. Who knows what was going on, why, and who was intoxicated from what but then the police are at the door.

So.. you answer the door with a handgun behind your back. There's already violence suspected, the police don't know what they're walking into. This sounds reminiscent of how black people get shot too. Police arrive, announce themselves, and someone who just had the cops called on them for domestic in this case (or drugs) comes to the door with a gun in their hand.

WHY?

No one asks why or looks at the situation, you focus too much on it being a black man or a white man. He could've been hispanic, asian, or a thoroughly mixed breed for all they care (if there's a little black in the mix, the man would be considered black of course). Race isn't the motivating factor in these shootings, it just so happens that blacks have the cops called on them for doing shady # more than other races.

That said, the man wasn't jogging down the street or being arrested for being intoxicated in public, loitering, or being suspicious because of his appearance. This was in close quarters, a residence, during a violent call from multiple neighbors. Keep it in perspective before playing the black vs white game.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Im all in for the waffle house and target.. but I NEED to loot the Hobby Lobby.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

They illegally forge and loot other nations priceless archaeological artifacts, might as well stick it to em.
edit on 6-8-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The Wendys was burnt down because the black guy was killed at the Wendys. The only logical comparison would be burning down the apartment complex Whitaker was in which would make no sense; the comparison makes no sense.

There's no collective outrage because he wasn't killed in public by police while unarmed.

If Ryan Whitaker got into a confrontation with black officers over something in public, didn't have a gun, and was suffocated or shot while resisting arrest, there'd be a token collective outrage.
edit on 6-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

They illegally forge and loot other nations priceless archaeological artifacts, might as well stick it to em.

That was an accident.

They have stuff I want. I support Hobby Lobby.. and the looting of.. when the opportunity presents itself.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is not anything. It is minutia that means #.

Another diatribe to upset people who are tuned in to exactly what wants to manipulate them. After the situation edits that want to fill in the blanks, when the missing data is really the same damn thing taken a different way.

Pawns for the taking.

Go ahead, cause panic and unrest in the name of chaotic influence when the real reason you are willing to take this on is that it is a subconscious diversion that seems to justify why you are so upset with this world....

That is the evidence that SHOULD be bothering you , but no... you would rather take the placebo.

edit on 6-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

If Ryan Whitaker got into a confrontation with black officers over something in public, didn't have a gun, and was suffocated or shot while resisting arrest, there'd be a token collective outrage.

I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What was an accident? They have been caught more than once for stealing and smuggling illegal artifacts to support an immoral and false cause. Not to mention support their own business ventures.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

His white privilege allowed him to be stupid and answer the door with a handgun when it was the cops who were knocking.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

His white privilege allowed him to be stupid and answer the door with a handgun when it was the cops who were knocking.

Damn right it was stupid. Shoulda had an AR. White boyz tell em what's up.
edit on 6-8-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I would have had an air cannon that fired donuts instead.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Easy potato cannon mod.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The behavior of the minority and the sympathizers of the minority is because it's a minority. Minorities get picked on, always have and always will.

You could paint black people yellow, white people black, change the name of the country to Ameristan, and completely change the history and culture. You'd still get a similar result, just like every other nation and all throughout history.

When you focus on the specifics, you get caught up in the petty racism. Black people this, white people that. If a white person did this.. or if a black person did this.. then this would happen, wouldn't happen, or have happened differently.

Duh, it is what it is. I'm sorry you get triggered about it and huff n puff over it. I personally see no reason to put it on my plate because it's always full of better food, too much of it.
edit on 6-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

You could paint black people yellow, white people black, change the name of the country to Ameristan, and completely change the history and culture. You'd still get a similar result,

Yeah. _____ face doesn't do too well these, especially black face.

But what happens when the paint starts to peel? Are we a soul man?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Usually when there’s someone knocking on my door yelling something inaudible I’ll look through the side window or at least the peephole first. Opening the door like that with poor SA is bad practice even if it is the police at the door.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You talkin about Canucs?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This kind of stuff honestly is a rarity. Its horrible but not representing of most cops. I do believe that we need reform in the laws though. My big problem with cops is how they can lie straight to your face about evidence they don't have. But if you lie to them its a crime. It has nothing to do with race or creed, the laws need to be changed. They're are dirty cops, and they do need to be dealt with in a legal sense.

The George Floyd incident is an example of everything wrong with the legal system. They over charged the cops and jumped to conclusions with incomplete evidence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join