It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do YouTube Voting Buttons Show Us Anything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Google Trends tell an equally interesting story

Here is a plot of search terms Biden, Trump, and Clinton over the last five years.

link

You can see Clinton out preferred Biden at this time four years ago before the 2016 election.

Trump out preformed Clinton 4 years ago; but dwarfs Biden now in comparison to Trump vs Clinton

Oddly enough Clinton is being searched almost as much as Biden these days ... but maybe that has to do with Epstein.
edit on 6-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I don't watch Yahoo Finance...Donald.

I'm not sure your Donald point...I'm was just trying to find something that matched, BUT if you look at them all it shows the same pattern....

I do watch a lot of stuff, it's giving me eyes under my bags, I look at a lot of beautiful stuff, with big words and, and nice pictures of my hair..the best in the world, and pillar graphs you wouldn't believe...........Oh! wrong pillar graph, no? wrong subject...WTF am I talking about, Oh yeh! I was talking to some guys In Mar-a-Lago about Iran attacking the Saudis oily line...next week, before it happens...shiite I'm not supposed to say that, who give me this stuff..your'e fired.

What drugs are you on, I want some...

edit on 6-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Trump voters are completely justified in keeping their support basically silent in public and showing it anonymously, in likes and comments.

If you say you may vote for Trump in the workplace, there are people who will do all they can to get you fired. We see this happening all over the US.

If you wear a red hat, even with no writing on it, you many be attacked either verbally or physically. This too has happened nearly 1000 times in the US that has been reported.

If you own a business and you openly support Trump, the attempt to close down your business begins immediately.

To let anyone outside your immediate trusted circle know you have a conservative idea, thought or support Trump means immediate doxing, social media hounding followed by death threats. We see this all over the US

No sane Trump supporter or conservative would let anyone, especially random callers (polls) know they have a single conservative thought in their head or plan to vote for Trump - it is just too dangerous.

Don't say Trump supporters who are protecting the very lives of their loved ones by staying silent are cowards, they are protecting their families and their livelihoods from what has become rampant political terrorism.

The school "Queen Bee" who everyone thinks is popular but is a bully to keep her popular status is really hated by the vast majority who are subjected to her bullying. But they keep silent to avoid her followers who are the enforcers and secondary bullies.

Trump supporters must hide from liberals and pollsters to not lose their jobs, to not be doxed, to not be hounded on social media, to not get death threats, to not have their business destroyed - that leaves things like these "likes" and views to tell the real story.

edit on 8/7/20 by The2Billies because: addition grammar

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
In 2012 Tupac performed at Coachella as a hologram 15 years after his own death. And Biden can’t be bothered to show up at the DNC Convention, come on man!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Trump voters are completely justified in keeping their support basically silent in public and showing it anonymously, in likes and comments.

If you say you may vote for Trump in the workplace, there are people who will do all they can to get you fired. We see this happening all over the US.

If you wear a red hat, even with no writing on it, you many be attacked either verbally or physically. This too has happened nearly 1000 times in the US that has been reported.

If you own a business and you openly support Trump, the attempt to close down your business begins immediately.

The left is in full attack mode...from the individual on the streets who will physically or verbally attack you to the group think in the form of boycotts, doxxing, rioting, gas lighting, wokeness, social warriors, slur labeling, preventing freedom of speech...and many other tactics...

The right isn't doing any of this....

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yes! They penetrate the MSM chaff and reveal the silent majority of this country.

You can watch/like a YT video without putting yourself out there for abuse from the mob. Our support is somewhere around 2-3x higher than it would appear on any given day thanks to the all powerful silent majority of this country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join