It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Now For The Ultimate Punch Line...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Just read that he has now tested negative. And we're supposed to trust the results of these tests?

That tells me that Covid doesn't even like him.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Classic! I laughed so hard at that statement, both the dog and my wife turned and looked at me like I was insane.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Best to just put him down to be safe.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Best to just put him down to be safe.

Nuke him from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The short amount of time it takes for me to drive to Columbus is second only to the shorter amount of time it would take to drive to his house. DeWine isn’t worried about nukes from orbit.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The short amount of time it takes for me to drive to Columbus is second only to the shorter amount of time it would take to drive to his house. DeWine isn’t worried about nukes from orbit.

Sorry.

I can't read your posts any longer.

You said, "Columbus".

I'm offended now.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It has been determined that DeWine had a new strain. The 12 hour Covid, common for avoiding being put in your place while meeting with Trump...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
He must have consumed an alcoholic beverage after 10 pm.

Probably indoors at a park too.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Public pools were shut down in Ohio for quite some time because sunshine and chlorine water...

Playgrounds were shutdown as were schools, but many kids walked to school to play on the playground especially the basketball court while schools were closed.

When restaurants were finally allowed to serve outdoors (under extreme scrutiny), Dayton’s mayor refused to allow restaurants to add any seating in their parking lot despite having carhop styled delivery to cars the entire time that utilized every parking spots.

Church services, funerals, weddings, etc. were verboten for the General Public, until pictures of DeWine were leaked from a funeral...not a single mask was worn in the pictures shown.

Amy Acton, Ohio’s Health Director and DeWine’s personal puppet for getting anything he wanted, including elimination of in person voting during the primary which really should have helped his daughter but seems someone forgot to stuff the mailbox with ballots, never had a medical practice her entire career. Her medical qualifications are strictly academic.

I explain these things not to simply point out hypocrisy, but to express a basis if the people of Ohio go into full revolt mode....but the biggest side effect of Covid seems to be shrunken gonads. We know DeWine had the Covid because he currently has none. But the rest of the people lay around fairly limp themselves. I’d say most of the Ohio members can confirm this.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Your douche nozzle Governor? We got one of those too...

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That was amazing!

Just off the top of my head if anyone wants to run with it.

The Covid came to Ohio
Lookin’ for another to infect
Ran into DeWine
Who didn’t mind
So he said what the heck
Seems that Lil’ Mikey
Was about to meet President Trump
And said to the Covid
“Son let me tell you what”
“I’ll sit right there
And breathe the air
Then what we’ll do