It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humpback gently moves surfers away from calf.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

P.S. 1st embedded vid - look at me the IT guru lol

What ever ya do don't get excited.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I was in a similar situation with manatees and a momma and calf. People wanted to swim with them luckily coast guard came and moved everyone away before a situation occurred. Would you want a stranger just coming up and touching your child?

a reply to: johnb

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
They're lucky Humpbacks are that mellow & gentle overall, any other whale species, IMO, and there'd have been a bunch of injured/drowned dorks floating in the water.

These guys are the gentle giants of the deep, let's KEEP them that way by not messing with their kiddos, m'kay?

Funny you called them "dorks"....

Whale Cock (Dork)

1. The blue whale's penis, or dork, is the largest that ever existed. The average size for an adult male is 5m (15ft). The testicules weigh 10kg (22 pounds). The blue whale can produce between 3 - 20 gallons of sperm during its mating season.

Urban Dictionary

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Would you want a stranger just coming up and touching your child?
If the stranger was from a smaller species like a dog or a cat I might not object if the stranger seemed friendly enough, and the children seem to like those creatures littler than them.

But I wouldn't recommend anybody should try to go and pet whales. Observing them from a safe distance seems like fun though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join