It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaffe-machine calls Black CBS journalist a junkie after question of fitness to hold office

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don’t think it is that they really wanted Joe, but that they were told that they wanted Joe. Part of what Herman Cain called the plantation mentality is to always do what you are told. Think back to that video of making that girl get on her knees...was it faked or are some so susceptible to suggestion that they will simply follow orders when given with authority?

Supporting Biden is really putting that theory to test. Because he offers nothing that anyone would want other than “not Trump” and that really shouldn’t be enough for anyone...if they had any ability to freely make a choice and not just do as they are told.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don’t think it is that they really wanted Joe, but that they were told that they wanted Joe. Part of what Herman Cain called the plantation mentality is to always do what you are told.

By contrast, in 2016, Republican voters were told by EVERYONE (including the RNC)...that they really didn't want Trump. Republicans were told they were supposed to want Bush or any one of the other 15 or so candidates.

Trump worked for and earned his victory.
Biden is in his basement waiting for it to be handed to him.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The whole point of that is so that the government in general doesn't favor one religion over another.

I do like the 2A though.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Star for that post

I just personally don't think that guaranteeing the right to assemble is favoring a religion, after all I would expect the same crowd to fight just as hard for Muslims, Buddists, etc to be allowed to assemble and practice their religion

If you are saying we don't need a state implemented/mandated religion then I agree whole heartedly with you

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: IAMTAT

5 minutes with ANY competent doctor would return a diagnosis of 'dementia' for Joe Biden.

To put that man in charge of the most powerful military on earth...is a crime against the entire world.

It's like giving a loaded shotgun to your senile uncle in the nursing home.

They finally let Biden out of hiding and look at what he does , Racist comments back to back one of which was particularly racist.

The left had better figure something out , because the closer it gets to November the more they will be required to put him on camera. And if these recent two apearences are a sample of whats to come they are in trouble even if the Media down plays everything .

Even the slightest tough question and he just has an angry outburst that is classic dementia .

He's sundowning.

Yeah that is apart of the progression of Alzheimers . It really is cruel what there making the man do it's kind of sick when you think about it. The man is being sacrificed like a lamb , just let the man sit on his porch at home and do what ever it is Joe Biden does in his leisure time.

Just run someone else I mean come on Trump won , and your telling me the left cant come up with anyone else.

He will have an excuse should charges ever be brought against him. He will not be competent to stand trial, etc...
This is a plan to save his own arse I'm sure.
edit on 8-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Is that the subject of the thread? Stfu then and make your own.a reply to: grey580
Whataboutism is lame

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

So they can vote in Joe Biden who's soft upstairs and basically belongs in adult day care. Who will have a VP that is a crazy radical and even more dangerous. Yeah, this is a disaster in the making.
or keep Trump who does a good job even if he's a jerk. but the downside there is the NWO will keep trying to wreck the country to weaken him and we'll be caught in the middle. or maybe they'll let Trump be a lame duck and stop the chaos.
LOL. Trump the lame duck and Biden the limp dick. I'm bad.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Yes time to put a stop to this nonsense

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with people assembling. But we want them to do it in a safe manner so that they don't go around infecting others.

The government should be religion neutral IMO.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Agreed, and as pointless as I think masks are (only because its akin to pi##ing in the wind) if it makes people feel better then go for it. If masks are what it takes to keep the economy open and in recovery mode then so be it.

The whole idea that wearing a mask determines your politics is a joke IMO

The government should be religion neutral IMO.

No real disagreement here either. That is of course not saying that individuals in the government can't practice their religion or express their religious beliefs

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Speaking of urinating. Here's a good example of why to wear a mask.

And yeah. Practice away just don't let it get into legislation.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Speaking of urinating. Here's a good example of why to wear a mask.

And yeah. Practice away just don't let it get into legislation.

LOL

Loved that

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I hear Joe Biden went to church service this morning, there were many hundreds of people in the building.

The Democratic Convention in Milwaukee is limited to 250 people inside the building, but Joe Biden is afraid of catching covid-19 in that large venue.

Reconcile.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join