It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaffe-machine calls Black CBS journalist a junkie after question of fitness to hold office

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion

This part?

edit on 7-8-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden must have used the word "Junkie" a lot, when scolding his son Hunter.

I did not know that word was still used frequently in popular culture.

Well, Joe still uses the word "record player" ("make sure you have the record player on at night for the children”)...
...so his short-term memory has already left him.

As senility progresses, short-term memory goes first and the long-term memory is the last to go.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... Imagine what he Calls his Best Pal Obama ..............

Probably same as Michelle.....a negro.....

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, Joe still uses the word "record player" ("make sure you have the record player on at night for the children”)...

As senility progresses, short-term memory goes first and the long-term memory is the last to go.

Exactly.....I have watched dementia and Alzheimers progress through death in 2 family members.

They always revert back to what they knew in earlier years.....and every single physician in the world would tell you the same.

His use of terminology from the past has accelerated as well.

His campaign team is struggling to make speeches that somehow incorporate them.....hence the "No Malarkey" slogan.

They are trying to figure out terms that he knows but may be able to cross generations.....and they are failing miserably.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Indeed. Congress isn't making a law establishing a religion are they? Obviously the President isn't congress.

2A, on the other hand, has even more stringent protections against any sort of infringement whatsoever

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh yeah, it's a damn shame democrats would put him through all this.

You don't know how much I hate using this stuff to bash him with. But Dems have made politics so toxic and so hateful that it's do or die, and I choose to DO

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It is very sad, and I try to avoid dumping on him in ways directly related to his mental faculties, but unfortunately it is a relevant question for the CINC and person with authority to launch WW3 on a few minutes notice

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

5 minutes with ANY competent doctor would return a diagnosis of 'dementia' for Joe Biden.

To put that man in charge of the most powerful military on earth...is a crime against the entire world.

It's like giving a loaded shotgun to your senile uncle in the nursing home.
edit on 7-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well at least Joe has an excuse... he is rapidly on the decline.

The people rushing to defend every gaffe because.... you know I dont really have any legit reason for their defense of him, they have no excuse.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

5 minutes with ANY competent doctor would return a diagnosis of 'dementia' for Joe Biden.

To put that man in charge of the most powerful military on earth...is a crime against the entire world.

They finally let Biden out of hiding and look at what he does , Racist comments back to back one of which was particularly racist.

The left had better figure something out , because the closer it gets to November the more they will be required to put him on camera. And if these recent two apearences are a sample of whats to come they are in trouble even if the Media down plays everything .

Even the slightest tough question and he just has an angry outburst that is classic dementia .

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: toolgal462

He had to. If Hillary was his VP, Obama would have been dead by the time he finished the oath of office.

Ahhhhhh, I see clearly now. Thanks Ahabstar, makes sense!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

They finally let Biden out of hiding and look at what he does , Racist comments back to back one of which was particularly racist.

The left had better figure something out , because the closer it gets to November the more they will be required to put him on camera. And if these recent two apearences are a sample of whats to come they are in trouble even if the Media down plays everything .

Even the slightest tough question and he just has an angry outburst that is classic dementia .

He's sundowning.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

He's sundowning.

Yeah that is apart of the progression of Alzheimers . It really is cruel what there making the man do it's kind of sick when you think about it. The man is being sacrificed like a lamb , just let the man sit on his porch at home and do what ever it is Joe Biden does in his leisure time.

Just run someone else I mean come on Trump won , and your telling me the left cant come up with anyone else.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

He's sundowning.

Yeah that is apart of the progression of Alzheimers . It really is cruel what there making the man do it's kind of sick when you think about it. The man is being sacrificed like a lamb , just let the man sit on his porch at home and do what ever it is Joe Biden does in his leisure time.

Just run someone else I mean come on Trump won , and your telling me the left cant come up with anyone else.

The Dems had MANY diverse candidates (Black, Asian, 1/1024th Native American, Female, Gay) to choose from...but their voters wanted a demented, old, rich, white, male, bureaucrat.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So by the time the debates come around, he might refer to Trump as "da-da", and ask for his teething ring?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dear Lord I hope so

Not because I want to see Joe torn down, chewed up and spit out... but because I want the left to be torn down, chewed up and spit out. The fact they'd abuse someone like Biden by putting him into this position after essentially forcing his candidacy . If you recall, he didn't even want to run in the first place, side stepping election "due dates" and missing one deadline after the other.

No different on his VP pick really. It seems his goal is to placate the mob as long as possible. Perhaps dems are aware there's is a lost cause after all?
edit on 8/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The irony is how the left tried to shame people for voting for Trump just because of their hatred for Hilliary and now the left is going to vote for a potato because of their hatred for Trump.

It might be time to give it a rest on the poor potato. Poor boneless bastard probably wishes 'ol Sniffin' Joe was never born...

Any other barely alive mushy life-forms ready to take one for the team?

Please send all applications to putnam6 courtesy of the Above Top Secret Network.

edit on 8/7/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Every time President Trump issued a controversial order to make America Greater, Democrats screamed, "Constitutional Crisis!!".

A President with Dementia would be Far Worse! More like a: "Crime Against Humanity!"

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

And President Obama met with Joe THREE TIMES, asking him not to run for President. The reasons could have been because of past Criminal actions they committed, Dementia was obvious,...or something else.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Democrats who only watch MSNBC and CNN will probably think President Trump is lying when he points out some of Joe Biden's radical statements.

As pointed out tonight on FoxNews.com, Those networks rarely, or never mention Joe's "mouth" problems.

Example from FoxNews: www.foxnews.com...

President Trump should bring a little player of some kind to the debates to let the TV audience hear what Joe Biden really said, in Biden's own voice/words.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join