It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaffe-machine calls Black CBS journalist a junkie after question of fitness to hold office

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Biden really thinks highly of African-Americans doesn’t he?

Absolutely!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
The irony is how the left tried to shame people for voting for Trump just because of their hatred for Hilliary and now the left is going to vote for a potato because of their hatred for Trump.

Wrong

They aren't voting for a potato

They are voting for a secret cabal that will be controlling the potato

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Don't know when this was "said" but ..............

Joe Biden: Unlike Black Americans, Latinos have diversity of thought 🤣🤣🤣🤣😆

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

He sure did, at the end of this little rambling slip up
I had no doubt they'd edit it to look as good on him as possible can't have more democrats walking away

#JustWalkAway

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Wow they did a good job then. I never would have known if not for your thread. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden keeps digging his hole deeper, doesn't he?

The Trump campaign slammed its 2020 rival, tweeting "Uhh... did Joe Biden just say that Black people are all the same?"

Other critics piled on the former VP.
www.foxnews.com...

Hillary also said "they all look alike". 90% of the media ignored her statement too.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

It's incredible isn't it? Barely a peep in the leftist MSM, although they have to realize it is in their own interests to get ahead of this stuff to maintain an illusion of rogue clarity

Joe Biden has a problem with Black Americans

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It so clear Biden has a problem with Blacks. This racist POS needs to be called out and cancelled

And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

He's even looking for his token Black Woman to parade as VP, he is transparently doing this

Joe is an overcooked potato
edit on 8/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've said this before , I'll say it again as things often need to be repeated.

Joe Biden is displaying the classic signs of a dementia mind , I worked in a Nursing Home setting while I was going through my nursing training it's a sort of internship for nurses if you will .

Wiping butts and feeding people to put it lightly , but it was rewarding work I really enjoyed it I felt like I was doing good providing care for those who were incapable of self care.

Some of the patients or residents as we called them still had there minds but were physically disabled or recovering from surgeries or injuries , But there was no mistaking the patients with Dementia or Alzheimer they would often burst out into rages or rants ESPECIALLY if they were cornered with a question they were incapable of answering or something that tested there mental capacity/memory there knee jerk reaction is to become angry.

Just pay attention to his face the Vacant expression, he is aging very quickly in the twilight of his life he is getting that weak look to his bone structure I've seen it too many times to count. They need to let the man retire and enjoy the rest of his life they are literally killing him serving him up like a lamb to slaughter.

edit on 6-8-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

edit on 6-8-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It was Not a Gaffe , but a Personal Demonstration of Mental Dementia in Action . Pity The Fool ........
I agree, I think he does not have control.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I did in-home health care for 4 years and I also have worked with some dementia cases, although the worst scenario was probably someone who was quite incoherent but very sweet although occasionally refused to change clothes. I see that lack of coherence in Joe. Once you see it you recognize it.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
despite all this you'll all keep electing old senile (usually out of touch because they're rich) people instead of retiring them.....

Sleep in the bed you make.

edit on 6-8-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Personally I didnt think it was racist... just stupid and a pathetic deflection. Biden HAS said some really cringeworthy prejudiced/ignorant things and even some racist things, though.

The thing about Obama and being "clean" is hilarious though! He should have just said what he meant... Obama is black and Biden simply never smelled a black person that didnt smell like fried chicken and jerry curl/coconut oil.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

In his current mental state, Joe Biden would have trouble running a Subway restaurant properly.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No, I would call him a f'n idiot. He was asked a question with a simply yes/no answer and he decides to ask if the guy is a junkie???? Don't care what color you are it is wrong.

However, it is not as bad as what elected officials in Congress say about our president so...of course it is ok with most of you.

edit on Augpm31pmf0000002020-08-06T14:11:35-05:000235 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Joe biden is a genius. Only one who speaks up for America. He will flush the swamp!

His genius is in helping the folks on the fence see the Left has gone 100% bat poo crazy

We can add in they don't seem capable of recovering the folks like me who stayed moderate as they swing more and more Commie on us. Left me like Reagan said what I thought they were anyway left me. I didn't change my opinions on things,they revealed their true ones. I guess I never understood it at the time was why I Whexited in the 90's. Started voting Libertarian who all of a sudden are BLM ass kissers now.

They want us believing the MSM narrative that is proven as nothing more than traitorous attempts to tell us they have some News . Yet it is not great that they are using piss water poured thru Bull Crap for news for us to drink.

edit on 6-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Agreed, although I do believe Biden (like most prominent dems) have a serious problem with black people in general

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Biden likes Black entertainers though. He said Prince and Michael Jackson are two of his favorites.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Advantage

Agreed, although I do believe Biden (like most prominent dems) have a serious problem with black people in general

They do. ANY time you have a group that is always tooting their horns on how they are the champion of someone else.. they in reality feel superior to them and feel that those they are championing cant do it themselves and are inferiors. Blacks are the Dems pets.. its sickening.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Joe biden is a genius. Only one who speaks up for America. He will flush the swamp!

The man can't flush a toilet any more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join