It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaffe-machine calls Black CBS journalist a junkie after question of fitness to hold office

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Joe told the last black man who interviewed him...that he "Ain't black".
This guy, he calls "a junkie".

2 for 2...Joe's track record with black guys ain't great.

And they say Trump is racist because.... reasons

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Biden really thinks highly of African-Americans doesn’t he?
He also couldn’t find his ass with both hands.

...and a hunting dog.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Heck, even Joe Rogan was calling out Biden, cancel culture and the cult behavior of "progressive" democrats.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Only cultists are the losers who need a haircut, a shower and a JOB.

I get it, President Trump offers a future that is promising for a proud country filled with proud people. That threatens democrats and the monopoly on suffering, victimhood and red faced rants over every issue under the sun.

The only cult are democrats who think nominating a guy who can't tell his rear end from a hole in the ground is a smart idea. Its actually fairly sick and shows why the entire party needs disbanded and totally relieved of political capitol by any means necessary.

Very unimpressive reply.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, I typically suggest shaving, getting a haircut and getting a job to these folks. Get out of their basement and step into the sunshine. Stop worrying about an invisible virus that is about 90% hype, stop attacking a President who is trying to lift the country up out of poverty and stop exploiting the downtrodden in an effort to create some sort of weird victim class.

They don't listen, ah well better for us in Nov
We just need to make sure to offer no conciliatory gestures, good faith efforts or anything of the sort. If the goal isn't to totally marginalize the left and eliminate their policy positions and initiatives then we are doing it wrong

Cheers old friend
edit on 8/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Are not cults a form of collectivism? Calling supporters “cultists” seems odd in that regard. Like to insult someone by saying they are the same as you. But then again so little of their thought structure makes any sense when exposed and considered.

Like that whole “war on women” claim. What separates men and women the most is the ability to bear a child...which side wants women not to have children due to being a slave to the patriarchy or some other made up crap? It’s just noise to hide the fact that there is no signal even if you could tune in.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Joe biden is a genius. Only one who speaks up for America. He will flush the swamp!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
but you said regarding Roger Stone that negro was not offensive or racist but now junkie is racist?

uncf.org...

I mean, it’s not hard to do some research. So is this racist?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: underwerks

Only cultists are the losers who need a haircut, a shower and a JOB.

I get it, President Trump offers a future that is promising for a proud country filled with proud people. That threatens democrats and the monopoly on suffering, victimhood and red faced rants over every issue under the sun.

The only cult are democrats who think nominating a guy who can't tell his rear end from a hole in the ground is a smart idea. Its actually fairly sick and shows why the entire party needs disbanded and totally relieved of political capitol by any means necessary.

Very unimpressive reply.

Hire them to find Biden’s ass? That should keep them “occupied”.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
SNL could have a ratings bonanza making fun of Joe Biden but they won't. They passed on ridiculing Obama so much and gave up many golden opportunities for laughs. Then they went after Trump non stop and it just got tiresome and the hate and attacks never translated to funny. As long as he doesn't start wearing a trench coat and flashes ladies we don't have to really be afraid.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys
He had a Non Disclosure with her maybe he had a legal obligation to zip his lip about it? Something she didn’t do..
Maybe she had bad legal advice?

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: grey580

Well there are so many lies..... how about this one.

I didn't have sex with Stormy Daniels.
I didn't pay her to keep quiet.

Stormy herself admitted there was no sex.

And the "payoff" was a scheme by Michael Cohen.

Maybe convicted con artist Michael Avenatti 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Not only is Biden a proven liar

Seeing Trump cultists such as yourself get up in arms over a politician lying is just....... precious.

Here comes the Democrat name callers that don't seem to have any real knowledge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So you agree that Trump is a liar.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

so is junkie derogatory

Depends on who you are.
That Floyd guy had a severe overdose of fentanyl... enough that a normal non-junkie would have already been dead when the cops arrived.
He got a gold casket and seven funerals (whatever, I stopped counting after he had three of them).

Yeah, I guess being a junkie is something to strive for, you know how they preach in the schools... Just Do Drugs? Nancy Reagan had that slogan 'Just say yes to drugs.'
edit on b000000312020-08-06T08:53:27-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 06 Aug 2020 08:53:27 -0500800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's what sheep say.

Politicians need to be held accountable. Always.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

LOL I saw the other thread about this. Is this different? In the video I watched he didn't say junkie he just asked about coc aine. They edited that really well then to cut out the junkie part. I think it was NBC or CBS

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Next Biden will say they're just dog faced pony junkies 🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Where did I suggest anything about George Flyodd or that being a drug junkie was something to strive for

I was showing how the same posters offended by the word junkie have previously said they have bigger worries than being the word police, such as when Roger Stone used the term negro, but suddenly OP has a new job as word police now for the word junkie, and the other poster stated that the US census says negro not derogatory so by the same rules is junkie?

it would appear that the real reason half the people are outraged is because of political bias, which IMO is the biggest waste of time

So is it now offensive to adrenaline junkies, food junkies, music junkies, video game junkies etc

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Where did I suggest anything about George Flyodd or that being a drug junkie was something to strive for

I thought it was obvious that I brought up Floyd to back up your assertion that being a junkie is a bad thing and that calling someone a junkie is a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
He did not accuse the black journalist of being a junky.

He asked the journalists how he would feel if he was suspected of being a junky just for showing up to work.

The real issue here is that Biden and the left feel it is highly inappropriate to question the mental well-being of Joe Biden ... to the point of becoming physically angry over the question ... despite the fact that Biden and the left have continually questioned Donald Trumps mental well-being going on 4 and a half years now.

The hypocrisy on the left has grown to monstrable preposition in the last 4 years. I do hope it breaks soon; we need a viable and coherent democratic party in my opinion.
edit on 6-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join