It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election Prediction thread

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: eManym

What do you feel is Joe Biden's biggest achievement during his 42 years of government Service to America?

His biggest achievement is that he continued to get re-elected for 42 years without ever doing anything!!!

Then he went on to be VP and did exactly the same thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: eManym

What do you feel is Joe Biden's biggest achievement during his 42 years of government Service to America?

for me personally, his greatest achievement is dodging all the backlash from his many many MANY racist comments. I get strange looks by just saying the words "you people" but he can get away with so much more than that and people actually defend it.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I'm sensing a few things. One, the support of Biden is luke warm at best, kept viable only by the radical let's dislike of Trump and a desire to see America go down the crapper. And Biden is not going to go up in any polls the more he talks and keeps sounding like he's ready for a rest home. They have got to be starting to draw up contingency plans to get rid of Biden and when the left turns on one of their own, the long knives come out. And the left has painted themselves into a corner by going full crazy. That can't sell well. Social upheaval and anarchy do not make for a winning combination.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think Trump will win.
Anyone with common sense knows Biden is far from mentally fit to run this country.
No one of note, besides Kanye is running as an independent or with another party.
Kanye has basically admitted, and it was clear when hr announced his candidacy, that he is in it to take votes away from Biden.
The silent majority will elect Trump.
Conservatives are tired of the evil and the crap that is spewed by the left. Those trying to normalize pedophelia while the right is trying to stop it, among other things.
Even many democrats are fed up with the democratic party and their shenanigans over the past four years. Many of them also see through the Covid nonsense and are tired of the democratic governors that are still keeping businesses closed. Here in NC, several bar owners and those in the food and beverage industry are not happy. Some are still deciding to close as they can not survive being closed much longer. Most where I am are liberals. If I were a liberal and losing my livlihood because of the government refusing to open, I would be rethinking my vote.
I do not see any other option besides Trump.
Anyone that wants America back is going to vote for Trump.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Tuesday, November 3, I predict Joe will still be cowardly hiding in his basement.

And donnie will still be trying to argue that mail in voting is fine in the states where he says it is, but utter fraud elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
trump landslide

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
He's down 49.1 to 42.7... that's negligible.

And Biden couldn't even hold my support after I did a thread for him and everything...

Trump's trended towards moderate a lot recently. He still speaks his mind, but the things he actually does, and the executive orders he signs (like eviction amnesty), are more typical moderate behavior.

And if he sticks with this Bush-like moderate approach to the economy and trade (And bailouts) there will be no worry about a Reaganomic 2.0 wealth disparity middle class income crash where all valuable assets are sold off to Asia.

He became a more typical president when he realized he might lose.

Trump (or more likely Biden) may yet "McGovern Biden up good" sometime before the election, and it won't be the landslide CNN predicts. The network that Joe can thank for costing him votes.

They should keep at it, though.

The sentiment of, "Will you crybabies just shut the f*** up on what our president said" will translate into people (like me) who now want to see Trump win reelection just to read CNN piss, whine, and moan.

He needs to not do anything Nixon-like between now and November, because there is an even greater, more bloodthirsty horde of Woodwards salivating to end his political career.

Unfortuneately it seems he is making up most of his ground in places like California, Oregon, and Washington, where blue victory is almost assured.

He needs to take Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Arizona, and one more 10+ vote state.

I think he'll be fine.

So here's my prediction:

He wins and this time every major urban core erupts into a chaotic mess of civil unrest. Beyond the triggered snowflakes of 2016 distraught ALL THE PREDICTIONS WERE WRONG, this time it will incorporate recent tensions.

That will be the underlying karma of his Presidency.

To accomplish things despite the plethora of opposition trying prevent him from accomplishing things, and then acting like children when he does.
edit on 9-8-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join