It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election Prediction thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The [D] party are deliberately setting up the Vote-by-Mail controversy so that after the election, a Constitutional Crisis WILL occur. This IS the plan. Destabilize and stall until January 20th 2021. Draw out and de-legitimize the election.

COVID->Vote-By-Mail->Election->Constitutional Crisis->Coup

My initial thought was Biden would be out before the election and HRC/Hussein would step in as dark horse candidates. However, I think another possibility will be to stall until January 20th 2021. Render the election null and void. Pelosi will just claim the presidency and run it from Congress as Trump will not give up the White House. Then she will hand the presidency over to HRC/Hussein. The coup will be complete. Biden is just a sacrificial piece on the chess board. I still see a Biden state funeral during all of this.

They are going to take control back by any and all means necessary. This you can count on. They will NOT allow Trump to continue. PERIOD

Trump can take out HRC and Hussein preemptively by indicting and arresting them as a result of the Durham criminal investigation. This is in play also. If this happens, they will NOT cooperate and the media dogs will attack POTUS saying he is using the DOJ as a political weapon. Hussein and HRC will be indicted but not arrested. Perhaps they will be protected and reside safely inside of Congress. Or go into hiding. The media will HAMMER Trump as a criminal desperately trying to hold on to power. Oh the irony.

They WANT a civil war, they want a nation divided, they want destabilization, and then ladies and gentlemen, The Storm will finally be upon us.

Peace
edit on 7-8-2020 by freedommusic because: added a missed item

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth
I predict Biden winning. I think people are finally starting to see our troll of a president for what he is.

But for how long?

The man is clearly declining, a some point, likely soon he will have to step down. Then we have a President that couldn't even win their parties primaries or is just appointed by the Biden camp for the majority of the term. LOL at the very least they should be looking at Bernie as he was second for all intents and purposes.

It is truly an election about do you want somebody who was duly elected as President or somebody appointed by a small cabal of the DNC?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think Trump will win by 105% of the postponed election's mail in ballots???

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
a reply to: carewemust

What's your take on poll accuracy?

I think polling is seriously skewed. People who support Trump have effectively seen their freedom of speech suppressed enough, that they will not respond to polling, and in order to get enough data, polling orgs are weighting the polls with additional respondents who WILL answer polls... and they lean left.

I see very very few lawn signs for Trump/Pence... and compared to Trump signs, NO Biden signs. Trump supporters have been accustomed to vandalism and violence from the left, for supporting Trump... and at their homes, don't want to risk their families safety.

I think there is a massive amount of Trump support that is silent... and IF the entirety of the vote was fair, Trump would win by pretty big margins.

But, that is the big IF. Democrats and their cronies are going to try to cheat, and cheat BIG in the National election.

How it will play out is anyones guess.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: eManym

The die hard Trump supporters aren't a significant percentage.

That's a very presumptive assertion on your part IMO.
Let's see what happens!

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

Would you be willing to place an official gentlemen's bet?

I'm a lady, but sure.
**Disclaimer. I intend to vote Libertarian.

Assuming voting is at the polls and not mail in ...
Joe Biden will win. In January, he will be sworn in.
Within a month or two he will hand the POTUS position off to the unqualified black female he picked to be briefly VPOTUS.
He'll give some magnanimous reason but it'll really be because he hasn't the cognitive ability to do the job.
The unqualified black female will take over and name someone picked by 'identity politics' to be the vice president.
She will have been interviewing them since the first day she's picked to run with Biden.
The top contenders for VP probably are already wondering who they want as their VP when they move up to POTUS.

If it goes to all mail in ....
Won't know who won for months. (and will never really know)
Who ever doesn't win will claim voter fraud and lost ballots.
TONS of ballots will not get counted because of one reason or other ... just like is happening now with mail in primaries.
An all mail in would be so messy and ripe with interference from other countries ... so full of dead people voting and illegals voting who shouldn't be on the voter registration ... so full of double and triple voting from different states ... that it will go down in American history as the most absolute worst idea since rum raisin ice cream.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
I see very very few lawn signs for Trump/Pence... and compared to Trump signs, NO Biden signs.

I live five minutes from Joe Biden.
I've seen 3 Trump yard signs and 3 Biden yard signs.
... and this is practically in Bidens back yard.

I had thought that there would be a ton of signs, and bumper stickers handed out free in stores,
and bobble heads and Biden gadgets and stuff around town to buy ... but there is NOTHING.
edit on 8/7/2020 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
High turnout Biden wins.

Low turnout Trump wins.

If voting was compulsory I think Trump would have little chance as alienates too many people. However those that like/support* him really like/support him and more likely to turnout to vote.

Biden by contrast seems about meh. Generally not offensive but also completely uninspiring.

* not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Advancing dementia is a horrible disease for the leader of the Free World to be afflicted with.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Advancing dementia is a horrible disease for the leader of the Free World to be afflicted with.

I agree, I feel bad for Trump.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

I would put a Trump sign on my lawn if I thought
it wouldn't be trashed or stolen.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ScepticScot

I'm sure Trump will be getting the best possible care.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
High turnout Biden wins.

Low turnout Trump wins.

If voting was compulsory I think Trump would have little chance as alienates too many people. However those that like/support* him really like/support him and more likely to turnout to vote.

Biden by contrast seems about meh. Generally not offensive but also completely uninspiring.

* not the same thing.

You might be putting to much stock in "likeability" equating to votes being cast; its by no means scientific but I know a lot of people who will say they don't like Donald Trump but will likely be voting for him.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

High turnout Biden wins.

Low turnout Trump wins.

* not the same thing.

You might be putting to much stock in "likeability" equating to votes being cast; its by no means scientific but I know a lot of people who will say they don't like Donald Trump but will likely be voting for him.

See my comment with the * .

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: dasman888

I would put a Trump sign on my lawn if I thought
it wouldn't be trashed or stolen.

My neighbor has a huge Trump flag hanging on the tree that sits on the border of our properties; I worry someone driving by will see it, think its my flag and damage my property is some way. Luckily we live on a kuldesac so not much traffic.

Than this neighbor put a sign up on the edge of my property made of 4x4 sheet of plywood with "All lives matter" hand written on it with a sharpy; I'm not to worried about the flag anymore.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

High turnout Biden wins.

Low turnout Trump wins.

* not the same thing.

I wouldn’t count these people as "supporting" him and not even close to "really supporting" ... they see him as the least bad choice.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

High turnout Biden wins.

Low turnout Trump wins.

* not the same thing.

I wouldn’t count these people as "supporting" him and not even close to "really supporting" ... they see him as the least bad choice.

My feeling is there is more core Trump supporters than core Biden supporters.

I also think the majority of 'hold their nose and vote' crowd will go Biden's way. So what will determine result is if this group turn out to vote in large numbers or not.

Just personal view looking in.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

High turnout Biden wins.

Low turnout Trump wins.

* not the same thing.

My feeling is there is more core Trump supporters than core Biden supporters.

I also think the majority of 'hold their nose and vote' crowd will go Biden's way. So what will determine result is if this group turn out to vote in large numbers or not.

Just personal view looking in.

I understand.

It may just be the area where I live but many people are not happy with a few of the reforms the democrats have put in place in the months prior to covid.

Bail reform for example was put in place in January and the state/local democrats saw a severe backlash. This is normally a moderate to left area of the country, the democrats were not expecting the level of opposition they saw; they had to back pedal.... than Covid happened and people had more important things to worry about; but they have not forgotten and it will influence their vote in November.

These people don't like Trump; they may even despise him; but they also feel that the Democrats in general have gone dangerously to far to the left. Many will hold their nose and vote for Trump just to send a message.
edit on 7-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

These people don't like Trump; they may even despise him; but they also feel that the Democrats in general have gone dangerously to far to the left. Many will hold their nose and vote for Trump just to send a message.

Anyone who is familiar with what happened here in the UK last December will recognise the truth of this.

Jeremy Corbyn was leader of The Labour Party and literally millions of people in traditional Labour areas deserted them as they felt Labour had drifted away from their core values.
Labour under Corbyn chose to represent every single minority and special interest group and ignore the wishes and best interests of ordinary, everyday British people.

The British people had a truly shocking choice; the LibUndems were/are unelectable so the choice was Labour under Corbyn or The Tories under Johnson, Johnson was viewed the lesser of two evils and his Tories won quite easily.

All those millions of voters don't particularly trust or like Johnson or his policies.....but they are preferred over Labour.

The USA faces a very similar choice and I genuinely pity them.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

As an American, all I can say is that the less that the government does "for" us, the better.

Ironically, a meteor strike on Washington DC would probably benefit the entire planet.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join