It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election Prediction thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
- Trump looses in a landslide and suffers a serious loss to his ego which results in nuclear war on Liberal cities.

- Trump wins and the house and senate are owned by the Dems. Things start off with crazy bs and the public furiously votes out the Dem majority in the midterms and hands everything back to the Rep. Lots of Reeee happens and jobs keep coming.

- Trump wins and China gets super pissed and launches attacks on the US via the internet and bio-weapons.

- Biden quits the race at the last minute and Hillary takes over. Trump destroys Hillary and China Nukes all of its neighbors.

- Trump drops out as the country gets worse and worse. Biden fades out. Hillary steps in. Pence shows up to the first debate with a handgun.

- 3rd Party candidate Kenny Powers steps into the race and divides the country into thirds with his Whatever Party.

- Trump switches to Democrat and Biden poops in his pants. Portland self ignites.

- Aliens land and vaporize all world capitals and military bases. No more elections and everyone left is updated with new software.

- Trump and Biden nearly tie in the race and it takes 3.5 years to figure out who the winner is. Meanwhile, President Pelosi gives China the full list of KFC's secret herbs and spices.

- Trump wins by a landslide and Antifa ambushes CNN live and takes over the airwaves after body slamming Wolf Blitzer into the camera crew.

- Trump looses by a narrow margin and refuses to leave. Orders a national emergency and martial law. Has Pelosi sent to Guantanamo Bay.

- Trump contines to try and expose the criminal deep state and finally, right before the election, proves his theory and has 1,000's of government employees from every level arrested. Biden considers himself lucky to still be free and drops out at the last minute, while throwing his support to Trump, who he claims has been right all along and is obviously a super genius.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

My prediction is that nearly half the country is going to be upset with the outcome of the next election. The other half will pretend the outcome of the election is a mandate from god it self.

Impossible, only 75% of the country is eligible to vote, only 50% of that group actually voting. So 126 million Americans vote on a good presidential turnout. 40 percent of people who explain party affiliation do so as independents.

The reality is most people don't care.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So your patriotism begins and ends in your pocket?
You don't care if the country's doing well for the prize of a few $?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I hope you're right. Weirdly in this situation the only hope is people don't give #.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You're right. Its been said for decades that political-leaning depends on what a person sees when they look at their own life. Unless they are in "pain", they really don't care who's running the show from D.C..

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You're right. Its been said for decades that political-leaning depends on what a person sees when they look at their own life. Unless they are in "pain", they really don't care who's running the show from D.C..

I think it really just comes down to tribalism. Americans root for politicians like they do sports teams. Most don't even really keep up with current events, and the ones that do rarely read any deeper than the headline of a mainstream source.

I'm more fiscal conservative than a vast majority of conservatives.

I'm also more socially liberal than most liberals (in the classical sense, not in whatever sense they're screeching and seething about right now).

It's rare to see either actually expressing ideals that the party actually stand for... At least past stupid nonsensical wedge issues.

We're cascading into debt, still in multiple record setting duration wars, and the infrastructure is going to literally fall apart, and people argue over the dumbest sh**. Honestly, I'm close to not caring. Why should I care for people who are playing a game? I'm better off having some whits and taking advantage of what I know.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

My prediction is that nearly half the country is going to be upset with the outcome of the next election. The other half will pretend the outcome of the election is a mandate from god it self.

Impossible, only 75% of the country is eligible to vote, only 50% of that group actually voting. So 126 million Americans vote on a good presidential turnout. 40 percent of people who explain party affiliation do so as independents.

You don't have to vote, or be a member of a political party, to be upset with the outcome of an election.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I predict that Biden will have a majority, but that Trump will refuse to step down.

In a bizarre turn-about, Trump will choose Hillary Clinton as his Vice President and will refuse to speak in public, instead he will begin howling and trying to urinate in the corner of the oval office, he will be frustrated because ovals don't have corners like that.

Hillary will refuse to work with Trump and instead will demand that the GOP select a Democrat as their favoured candidate and that the Democrats select a GOP candidate.

The general public's heads will begin spontaneously exploding and this will be explained to be as a direct result of the 2nd amendment and handgun ownership.

The ghost of Lincholn, rotating as it does in its grave, will generate enough energy to resurrect Benedict Arnold who will immediately become President and be declared a true patriot.

He will restore the status quo, and America will once more settle into its usual insanity.

The enourmous unemployment queues will declare Arnold the best President of all time and then will exercise their second amendment rights by killing the unarmed 'tards who won't honor the Constitution.

A peace will settle upon the land soon after the atomic civil war kills everyone 27 times over.

Darth Maul will say "at last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge".

Padme replies, "and this is how liberty dies... to thunderous applause".

Roll credits...
edit on 5/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You don't have to vote, or be a member of a political party, to be upset with the outcome of an election.

What an interesting mindset... Not yours, because I know you're right... But the mentality of those who don't vote and then are upset with the result. I say I don't care, but I always vote, at least so my hands are clean. I don't care what happens any more to the extent I can say it is what it is while being sarcastic about it all. I still clearly have and voice my opinion... But I'm going to live my life knowing I'll never get my way politically. No sense in walking around butt hurt for my whole life.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

*standing ovations*

My comment was before you edited Padme in, now it's even better!

edit on 5-8-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't always think a poster has absolutely no clue, but when I do its because they use a quote from a Star Wars movie
edit on 6-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You might want to edit that because the spelling errors make you the joke and not what you were trying to write.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm betting the house on there will be a Civil War to extend Trump's presidency which could turn into a mini Tyranny or a permanent one. There are so many accusations towards the left when the right never does anything wrong, Trump fuels this fire.

The right has way more fire power and explosive knowledge and experience. It will be carnage. US will look like the middle east by November.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You might want to edit that because the spelling errors make you the joke and not what you were trying to write.

Lol not gonna be the first time nor the last Im afraid, pretty sure I just ramble incoherently most posts, just helps me avoid political discussions at home or even worse at work. LOL and now everybody really wants to talk about politics and in my line of work. ATS helps me be more discretionary

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I lol too

And that's a totally valid strategy.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If the Communist dictators running much of California keep clamping down on residents, the state could become less-friendly for Democrats in a couple months.

The Mayor of Los Angeles has told the utility companies to turn off Water and Electric to homes that violate his Covid-19 orders, by throwing parties.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The polls show Biden with a significant lead. Trumps poll rating overall has been very poor, ie, never been above 50%.

If Biden wins, which I think he will, Trump with his cannot fail attitude will probably claim fraud and the DoJ will most likely order Trump to step down.

Biden is a bad speaker and has a hard time expressing himself. Biden attained his position somehow, maybe his action speak louder than his words.

Your statement here is hilarious.

Just one question for you. Do you think Biden and Trump will have a live debate before the election?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If Jomentia can keep it straight till November than its all his for the taking. He does not really have to do much, Trump is doing all the work for him.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
As we all know, Biden has wandering hands, and some sort of fixation/obsession? with sniffing other peoples' children, let alone obvious mental health issues. I know Trump is almost as questionably weird (Ivanka)
But as an outsider, the lesser of 2 evils is blatant to me.

Bearing in mind we are all aware of the pedophilia in high places now, Why would you want to make someone who sniffs kids the most powerful man on the planet?

I'm not saying this automatically makes him a pedophile, ni of course not! But would YOU let him babysit or even be near your kids?

Yes, this is my question.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think it’s possible that moderates will either not vote or we may see a surge in third party because it’s not Trump or Biden.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join