It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election Prediction thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You've actually just proved my point.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Trump wins through the established voting system. Biden wins through the new mail in voting system. The lawyers win with the endless legal arguments.

The people will be left to decide who to believe. For those that lean towards the corrupt voting practices will find their world falling apart as the corruption continues through out other aspects of their lives. In the end they find themselves alone and with out support when they need it most.

For those that lean towards the systems of integrity, there will be checks and balances. Deceptive and immoral behaviour will not be tolerated. Stay within a world of law and order and there is a lot of support and strength to help everyone work through the challenges together.

QRNG Prediction

Just another example of the Hypocrisy that is their MO. They now realise that we the people actually like and respond to the rough edges trump displays as it's real human behavior and figure they can jump on that bandwagon to regain support.

She will discover : Theres only one DJT and anything else is just imitation. Trumps new T-shirt release in response should read : Impeach the 45th the country will stop in protest effective immediately.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Lol
I imagine you at the tracks "I would like to place a bet. Win, place and show: A horse."

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How so? Because I don't praise him for... what?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

How so? Because I don't praise him for... what?

Who said to praise him?

Has Trump done anything right?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You, I thought implied that?
I think the dude is hilarious. So I was very often very entertained the last years. I don't know if that's really "presidential" but I actually like people who're ruffling some feathers.
But I am kind of a light-psycho-anarchist.

He's the most anarcho-type power guy from the 80's time traveller ever, I am a big fan

edit on 5-8-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Has Trump done anything right?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You mean beyond the entertainment value? Isn't that kind of enough for a reality tv star?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You mean beyond the entertainment value? Isn't that kind of enough for a reality tv star?

Again, you've proven my point.

Have a wonderful evening, Peeple.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Why name one thing you think he did right and we can talk about it.
You can right? Name something?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Why name one thing you think he did right and we can talk about it.
You can right? Name something?

My point was that you could not.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

2028 Summer Olympics in LA and 2026(?) World Coup with Canada and Mexico

BOOM!
See I can name two things.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Again, thanks for proving my point.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Well sorry, I am not big on destroying the environment for resources, covid destroyed the employment ratings and I am not a senior on drugs but I can admit that making them affordable is a good thing.

So what's your favourite?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

He lowered my taxes.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I'm not surprised. But it didn't actually "pay for itself" as promised so I wouldn't call it a success. Personally I don't care if the deficit increases or not, some people do.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'm not surprised. But it didn't actually "pay for itself" as promised so I wouldn't call it a success. Personally I don't care if the deficit increases or not, some people do.

Shouldn't it be up to me as to whether or not it was a success?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My prediction is that nearly half the country is going to be upset with the outcome of the next election. The other half will pretend the outcome of the election is a mandate from god it self.

If Biden (or person to be named later) wins you won't hear much about this displeasure in the news. If Trump wins you will likely hear about this displeasure in the news for the next four years; you might even hear about the personal displeasure felt by the news creators.

No matter which of the three candidates wins I predict none of the major problems we face as a country will be addressed; most especially those issues the candidates are campaigning on.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Sure. It's all about how you feel. Nevermind if it actually did for the country what it was allegedly designed for.
Now you're kind of proving my point.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Sure. It's all about how you feel. Nevermind if it actually did for the country what it was allegedly designed for.
Now you're kind of proving my point.

How?

You asked me what I considered a success.

He signed a document that made government take less from me, leaving me more.

To me, that's a win. It's measurable, quantifiable.

Whenever government, any government takes less from the people, I would consider that a win.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join