It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election Prediction thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

I don't know.

I think Trump will win but I also think the democrats will cheat and game the system so Biden might win.

At this point our country is so fractured and screwed up that regardless who wins, the losing ideology will riot and we'll see a civil war.

"Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war."
-Act 3, Scene 1, Julius Caesar

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I think Trump wins again, pretty sure he will if they still have the debates.

If there isn't more mail in voting, I think voter turnout will be way less than 16', and not just because of COVID, but because the only excited Americans are Trump supporters.

I think Trump takes electoral college, maybe popular... Congress stays left, senate stays right.

Just my guesses.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

At this point our country is so fractured and screwed up that regardless who wins, the losing ideology will riot and we'll see a civil war.

There's definitely going to be a huge fracture no matter who wins.

I think real upheaval will be from joblessness over who wins the election.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Biden wins the popular vote, Trump wins the electoral college vote with between 289 and 301 EC votes, Dems hold the House, and GOP holds the Senate... This outcome will be clear by November 5th, but not officially acknowledged until mid December following massive protests and tantrums by Democrats. The EC vote will see chaos thanks to faithless voters, but Trump will get a second term and the west coast of the US (sans Alaska) will become a veritable war zone.

ETA: I honestly see parts of the US becoming "veritable war zones" regardless of the outcome of this election. That which has been seen cannot be unseen and we've seen far too much of late. The #heads protesting in major west coast cities will either go into full blown hysterics if they don't get their way and Trump is re-elected, or they will feel empowered if he loses and will need to be put down due to their next series of empowered demands and behavior. Either way, avoiding outright chaos is pretty much impossible now.
edit on 5-8-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I sincerely hope you're wrong about that DB. An armed civil war in this country would not only result in the deaths of a lot of innocent people, but it would turn the world upside down.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

If Biden wins, it will be by fraud.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I sincerely hope you're wrong about that DB. An armed civil war in this country would not only result in the deaths of a lot of innocent people, but it would turn the world upside down.

And do you think for an instant that any politician from any "side" would give a flying ####?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think Trump wins again, pretty sure he will if they still have the debates.
Just my guesses.

Dana Perino briefly quizzed Jill B. and she indicated Joe will
appear for sure for "...for what is it, three debates? Oh yeah,
he'll show up." Just wow, girl. You show up FOR him and he
may get double the count.

I didn't think there'd be enough Geritol and Starbucks Double
Capps to prime Creeshow for THIS bout. Make that lightly iced,
and fill up a couplea Big Gulps I wanna watch Joe blow.
On camera.

I always wanted to find a context for that old moniker that
was neither a stupid surname nor a gender-sensitive slur.
Thank You Glob, the Deity of Concentrated Caffeine Demise

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Trump will win. Everyone who voted for Trump last time will probably vote for him again this time. Plus, speculative Republicans who didn't vote for Trump last time, as well as, former Democrats/others who believe in liberty & who are pro-American will also vote for Trump. The Democrat party is clearly against liberty & is anti-American. Plus Biden is suffering from dementia. No sane person will vote for Biden.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Trump supporters use vile remarks and insults when someone doesn't agree with them.

You need to link evidence to back this claim or delete it.
edit on 5-8-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'd say it's a true 50:50. Biden doesn't have anything to do with it, it's Trump cult vs anti-Trump. Never has a candidate been more irrelevant than Biden.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

i can see this playing out, Biden accepts the nomination, only to be arrested for bribery with Ukraine, and deported to Ukraine to face trial. This leaves his running mate on the ballet (Probably Kamala Harris) and they need a replacement. She is elevated to nominee, hillary accepts the VP position. Nancy turns around and start a new investigation, polls show Kamala winning. Election comes, Trump wins by the Electoral college, loses majority vote, Dems go nuts, Trump in inargurated, only to be forced out by dems winning majority in house and senate. Pence gets the post, picks a new VP.

Another one, Biden/Kamala lose to Trump hands down the left goes nuts.

And another, Trump loses barely, calls it a fraud, still forced to step down, Biden takes over, the Right shakes their head in dispare, we have 4/8 years of crap as a result, Great depression sets in.

Another, Trump wins in landside, gets a supreme court nominee from Ginsburg, still can't do anything due to losing house and senate, 4 more years of bs, massive recession, marshal law called, later called unconstitutional, slip into recession, possible depression leading to a war.

Another, Trump wins, opens economy, people go back to work, economy recovers, and everyone goes on with life.

Camain

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
what difference it make They both suck they suck so Much I could don a better job .
To bad Trump does not have a dog or Biden fact is neither have a dog because they dont like having things around taht are smarter then they are .

I can see here you are 10 times smarter than both of them combined.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'd say it's a true 50:50. Biden doesn't have anything to do with it, it's Trump cult vs anti-Trump. Never has a candidate been more irrelevant than Biden.

I'd call the anti-Trump people more the cult.

They cannot see ANYTHING Trump did as being good.

Hell, if Trump came out for breathing, millions of angry leftists would suffocate just out of spite.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I don't know what good did Trump do? He caused a fuzz in Israel and surroundings but never actually delivered.
He got a few photos and love letters with little Kim but nothing was actually solved.
He insulted and alienated China and just about every other head of state around the world but without ever reaching the deals he wanted.
He destabilised the country's inner social contract.
He was unable or unwilling to follow through on a covid strategy.

On the other hand it's totally true that those opposing him don't do that based on rational but on entirely emotional motives.
At the same time those admiring him are guilty of the same thing. That's what makes it so dangerous.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Klassified

And do you think for an instant that any politician from any "side" would give a flying ####?

Unfortunately, no.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I doubt any evidence will be posted, and it won't be deleted. The true leftist way is to double down.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Some old white guy is going to win. If I was a betting man.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain
a reply to: Trueman

Another, Trump wins, opens economy, people go back to work, economy recovers, and everyone goes on with life.

Camain

Please?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So what you really mean to say is that President Trump NEEDS to post something on Twitter in support of breathing? Hilarious strategy, but I bet it would work.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join