It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election Prediction thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

All it will take to Save America from Self Destruction in 2020 is taking that Gavel Out of Nancy Pelosi's Hands .............

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am not vying for either candidate. I don't like either one. I fail to understand why Trump supporters use vile remarks and insults when someone doesn't agree with them. It appears to be a reflection of insecurity.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
You tell me. I don't care to research it.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: eManym

What do you feel is Joe Biden's biggest achievement during his 42 years of government Service to America?

Raises hand...Ooh! ooh! I know.

Being Obama's b!tch.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well , We ONLY Use Alleged " vile remarks and insults " when we are Confronted with Obvious Ignorance's . Just have to Learn to Deny them I Guess.......

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
what difference it make They both suck they suck so Much I could don a better job .
To bad Trump does not have a dog or Biden fact is neither have a dog because they dont like having things around taht are smarter then they are .

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
- No elections will take place.

- Biden will throw the towel before November and Democrats will be the ones asking to delay elections.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

All it will take to Save America from Self Destruction in 2020 is taking that Gavel Out of Nancy Pelosi's Hands .............

Out of her hands and up her......

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

" Out of her hands and up her...... "

Ah , a Little Decorum here Please, the Kids might be Watching ........)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
I am not vying for either candidate. I don't like either one. I fail to understand why Trump supporters use vile remarks and insults when someone doesn't agree with them. It appears to be a reflection of insecurity.

You don’t say?
Have you seen or heard all the Dem supporters the last 4 years?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: NightVision
poll accuracy?

As I posted in 2016:
We all know the mainstream media is bought and paid for by the dem party. So if a dem controls a supposedly unbiased poll, the results can be tainted toward Hillary.

Media money makes politician money look like chump change. The government is owned by the corporatocracy. The media is included in that (along with big oil, wall st, the MIC, etc etc). Not the other way around. It isn't like government officials are taking the lobbyists out to dinner. Come on man. They own all sides. Money over everything. It is capitalism after all.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What do you feel is Joe Biden's biggest achievement during his 42 years of government Service to America?

Getting his hair to come back.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

The polls are most likely correct. If you poll people in highly liberal areas they tend to lean left. What I want to know is who are they polling and who actually partakes in these polls. Most conservatives don’t like giving an email address when purchasing something they want. Let alone freely giving out your political stance especially in these cancel culture days. Hell, to anyone I don’t know I act as a liberal just because I don’t have time nor care about making a stand for some random political party. I just want to be left alone and not be doxxed because I have a different political opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

Would you be willing to place an official gentlemen's bet?

Free speech for all is supported.

Ha Ha there are no gentlemen here, what you been smokin?
Personaly I think it will be a replay of 2016 most people see that if Joe is elected it will be bad for the country if the Dems keep the house. I had not followed Trump in 2016 all I knew was I did not want another Clinton as president.
edit on 5-8-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym

Meanwhile, the Democrat supporters violently attack people, destroy property, and go to whatever length necessary to ruin people’s career for a different political opinion so be happy people are hurting your feelings with words.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I think he learned how to spell ZER0 😎

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Your post is so 2016....LOL....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Your post is so 2016....LOL....

Yep it is and it will end the same way the American public will not elect a dim for president just like they did in 2016.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

"Poll accuracy? We don't need freaking poll accuracy!"

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I voted 3rd party last 2 elections (Gary Johnson). I will not be voting Biden or jo Jorgensen this election. I don’t know if I will vote for Trump, but may since I’m in a swing state.

If it’s Biden-M Obama—> Biden wins, announced late on election night

If it’s Biden-Clinton—> Trump wins, announced on election night

If it’s Biden-anyone else—> we won’t know for weeks, lawsuits, etc. I’m not sure that’s not exactly what Dems want. “Impeached and illegitimate president”. With plans to nullify all 8 years as illegal once out of office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join