It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election Prediction thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Mods I did a search and didn't find a 2020 Election Prediction Thread, so if this has been posted before feel free to delete.

I noticed a few of you are dead-set convinced Biden is going to win. Most of you are dead set on a Trump Victory. As an Independant and seeker, I would like to know why.

Bonus: For those of you that think Trump is going to lose, please state your official claim here and why. I am most curious about this.

Would you be willing to place an official gentlemen's bet?

Free speech for all is supported.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Unless President Trump or Joe Biden wins in a landslide, we will not know the winner of the election for several weeks, at least.

The pinheads on TV who like to be first to call election results will not be able to leave the studio for awhile, lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's your take on poll accuracy?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Tuesday, November 3, I predict Joe will still be cowardly hiding in his basement.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's my prediction:

Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama, President and Vice President.

Donald Trump, Defacto leader of the Resistance.

I don't like this prediction, but it is my prediction non the less.

A lot is going to happen in the next few months and $1,000,000 says Hillary already knows all of this and already has plans

for you

edit on 5-8-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The Real thing to Watch is the House and Senate Races . Trump Will Win in an HONEST Election by a Landslide , but the House and Senate Races are ALWAYS Rigged .

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

What's your take on poll accuracy?

The polls were horribly wrong all the way through election day in 2016. And none of them have addressed why they were wrong, or what has been done to make them more accurate.

Silence like that is what you get if they were/are intentionally lying.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is a very strange looking Hillary Clinton giving her election day hopes and predictions for this year.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Just a heads up , if you or anyone else keeps posting this person she will never go away

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The polls show Biden with a significant lead. Trumps poll rating overall has been very poor, ie, never been above 50%.

If Biden wins, which I think he will, Trump with his cannot fail attitude will probably claim fraud and the DoJ will most likely order Trump to step down.

Biden is a bad speaker and has a hard time expressing himself. Biden attained his position somehow, maybe his action speak louder than his words.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Just a heads up , if you or anyone else keeps posting this person she will never go away

I would love for Hillary Clinton to be Joe Biden's vice presidential pick!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

" If Biden wins, which I think he will "

Ah , get Back in the Can Sam ...........

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What do you feel is Joe Biden's biggest achievement during his 42 years of government Service to America?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Trump will win in a tidal wave. Trump is going to take Biden out behind the wood shed - bend him over - and NOT use a condom.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't believe there is some great conspiracy to discredit Trump in the polls. Hillary had high poll ratings but couldn't generate enough electoral votes to win the 2016 elections. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I think if Trump loses the election, most people on the "right" will tell him to pack his belongings and take his loser ass home.

The die hard Trump supporters aren't a significant percentage.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Real thing to Watch is the House and Senate Races . Trump Will Win in an HONEST Election by a Landslide , but the House and Senate Races are ALWAYS Rigged .

Agreed. Unless something changes in the next several months, I think Biden and the dems are likely to be more embarrassed than Mondale was against Reagan. That could change, but I just can't see creepy Joe winning this election.
edit on 8/5/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

" I don't believe there is some great conspiracy to discredit Trump in the polls. "

Now go ahead and Close the Lid Sam.............

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Probably Biden. Not sure by how much. He'll have Kamala Harris as his running mate.

As for whether Trump supporters will be satisfied of the results if that turns out to be the case? Well they already believe without doubt 4 million plus illegals voted for Hillary in 2016. There's your answer.

Still early days though. Right now he's slipping in the polls but that may change.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
poll accuracy?

As I posted in 2016:
We all know the mainstream media is bought and paid for by the dem party. So if a dem controls a supposedly unbiased poll, the results can be tainted toward Hillary.

In simple form:

You poll 1,000 voters their choice.
600 pick Trump
400 pick Hillary.

You throw away 250 Trump votes and now your "official" poll results say
750 people were polled and
400 picked Hillary
350 picked Trump

That is how easy it is to fake a poll.
It just depends on who is in charge of the results.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join