It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just...

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I have something to say. Nothing euphoric, not an epiphany. Just a gentle reminder for all those people who may have forgotten.

To all those that are going through rough times or can’t seem to find some peace within their own hearts and minds. To all those that have lost their way or have let fear take hold of them...the people that are so concentrated on one aspect of this world that maybe, just maybe, they've forgotten to see all the beauty this world holds...

I want to remind you that you are supposed to be living right now. You’re supposed to be experiencing life to the fullest. You're supposed to be sharing moments with one another and discovering what makes us different,while gaining understanding of what makes us the same.

You are supposed to be staring at the stars knowing that there is a possibility that 7 billion other people are gazing up at them just like you. You are supposed to be creating beauty when there is none to be had, lifting others up in times of need, learning about who you really are as a person while you learn who other people are. Sharing ideas, laughing, teaching our children to love and respect each other and themselves...teaching them how to value one another. You are supposed to be gaining insight and offering wisdom.

You should remember that you..each and every one of you...are valuable. Your thoughts, ideas, actions..all are meaningful and have the power to create or destroy. That each positive action you take creates a ripple effect on the whole world. That each negative action you take does the same.

Don’t be scared of what might be. Don’t be scared of dying. Each moment in your life is yours to do with as you please. Each choice you make is yours to choose. Remember to make the most of your time here on this planet and above all else...Don’t be scared to live.

We were meant to live. To fully experience this world and what it offers. We were meant to laugh with one another...we were meant to make this Earth beautiful for ourselves and our loved ones.

You are powerful, you are beautiful, you are unique. You can change this world for the better....one action at a time and....

You are not alone. You will never be alone.

Thanks for letting me vent.. I appreciate it.

blend57

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sounds good. Except for that little fact that we are inherintly, unashamadely, unabashadly......evil, selfish, little bass turds. Well, at least 99% of us anyway. We out number you 99 to 1. MMMMwahhahahhha

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

This little Light-o-Mine,
I'm gonna' Let it Shine,
Let it Shine,
Let it Shine,
LET IT SHINE!

Several of your sentences beg to made into prose, some actually already rhyme if you read them right..

To all those that are going through rough times ,
or can’t seem to find some peace within their own hearts and minds.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yeah, surrounded by a bunch of self absorbed assholes who don't want anything to do with anyone else unless there is some gain to be made.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
People need to put a little more spice in their lives. This fits the bill perfectly!! Tonite I'm off looking for adventure!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
blend57 lovely post thread start.......sometimes we need to stop and smell the roses!

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Actually, on my own I have done quite an effing lot. And some things can ONLY be done by the individual. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I've missed seeing you here, blend! Wonderful post, and thank you for blessing the world in so many ways, and making it a better place!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Those need to remember they are valuable the most because clearly they have forgotten.

edit on 5-8-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Hi Blendsy.
What a wonderful giveaway !
Thank-you !

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

small fact? OP's hope is dashed. well done

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I love this. ❤
Thank you Blend.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Reality is a beeeyatch.

Move over nice dog.....big dog is movin on in.
Signed
//G. Thorogood

The reality is the bad peeps outnumber good peeps 9/1.

Nice dudes NEVER get the hot chicks. Its nature.

a reply to: AnrkE

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Thanks so much for your beautiful post, S&F! I think many of us needed this.

As for KansasGirl, why are you hating? I think you are taking the post too literally. There’s no need to be bitchy about it, even though your profile has that exact word. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
thats why they are called cucks. big dog a reply to: lakenheath24

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Beautifully said dear Blend! Thank you for your positive message!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Morning...

To all of you who heard the call....thank you for adding to the beauty of this world.

Some thoughts:

You NEVER do ANYTHING on your own. Someone always help you along the way. Face the facts, we need each other. Humans thrive when we come together to create.

I never lose faith or hope. I truly believe in each and every one of you. Yep, we are all at different places in our lives/growth..but everyone will get there eventually. Maybe it's time you have faith in yourself...

And, I miss you guys too. Been a bit busy lately... I'll try to hang out around the water cooler a little more often though.

Thanks for the responses..all of them. Wish you nothing but the best in this life. Each and every one of you..

Thanks,
blend

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Your words are wise and timely.

Hope you are well !

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
People enjoying life...not afraid

I dunno...maybe we just start to live again. Nice to see people just enjoying life is all...

Thanks,
blend

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Thanks for this positive thread.

top topics

join