It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden asked about mental state

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Ah like when Darth Vader is all like, Luke i am your father.

It's not really that kind of entertainment for me, because this kind of entertainment actually affects the country I live in.

I would not expect mind to be blown with the debate though, the writers lack imagination.

It most than likely will not happen, but none the less it is what it is.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I don't blame you my friend... I hated McCain and Romney in 2008 and 2012, neither were right for America. Both were establishment shills.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
there you have it.....both his mental and physical f...f.fff....fitness. spoken truth in a bottle

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I guess its like the existence of god, a matter of faith.
edit on 5-8-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Pardon my ignorance but who is 'the gay mayor'?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Cmon man Comon man repeat. Me and corn puff were smellin hair and rubbing little girls shoulders along with listening to the record player for the evening news.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Grab your popcorn boys, either we will have hilarious debates or a pathetic theater of excuses as to why joe refuses to debate.

He will cheat like Hillery aka wearing a ear piece and getting the questions leaked to him before hand. Which did not help her at all, Trump may take as many states as Regan did.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Its not a coincidence that Joe had this interview and shortly there after it's announced he isn't attending the DNC in Milwaukee. It was a test everything he has done since he crawled in his basement has been mapped out, they don't trust what he will say and the optics of not showing up looks lousy but it is better than showing up and bombing.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The DNC should just hold a raffle, $50 a tix for a chance to become the dem nominee for prez. Absolutely nothing to lose.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: HalWesten

Texting and riding....
It’s kosher...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
The DNC should just hold a raffle, $50 a tix for a chance to become the dem nominee for prez. Absolutely nothing to lose.

Pretty sure Bloomberg bought millions of those raffle tix LOL and now it's propping up Biden in his basement

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Biden's deteriorating mental condition is causing 90% of the media to make up lies about covid-19 and President Trump, even more than they normally do.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

and I only did the end of mine... It feels like a Mel movie right now or even Monty Python....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, that guy that was gonna win....ROFL...that was a worse play than Buckner missing the grounder in 86....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Well , I am Not Impressed . At Least he has not Forgotten How to SMILE when the Little Red Thingy Light comes on .........

edit on 5-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well , Ole Sleepy Joe has One Good Talent at Least , he Knows how to get People to STFU ...............)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: Riffrafter

I suggest catching up on the subject, there has been good points recently with things like immigration,globalism, and of course pandemics.

Just did so.

It's funny, that's exactly what I used to say 20 years ago. I had no idea there was an actual theory on it.

I still think it has legs in many situations.

But not all.

Thanks for adding some additional knowledge to my already overflowing "head full of factoids and other bits of semi-useless information".

Seriously - I appreciate the info.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
What's wrong with this Joe Biden quote?

“When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed.” ---Joe Biden

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
He's making some weird statements from his basement this week.

This morning, Biden said there isn't much diversity in Black communities. Implying that they all look alike.

"And by the way, most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
www.foxnews.com...

Hillary said "They all look alike" when she was running for President.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The real question is how did Biden become the nominee? There were surely more stable candidates from the Democratic Party.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join