It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden asked about mental state

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Atsbhct
America is doomed politically.

Pretty much this..

If the best the Democrats and Republicans can offer is Biden and Trump then we are doomed as a country.

Why? Trump does things that we haven't seen since the 80's. He actually delivers on his promises. I don't understand why people think we're doomed with Trump. All this civil unrest isn't his fault, it would have been this way no matter who beat Hillary because her water carriers were promised that she'd win, they've been full ratart since she lost. Trump at least has a backbone, and he only attacks when he's attacked first, just like most humans.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why is no one stepping up to be VP? Because he is going to lose and they know they may have a better chance in 2024.
Why is no one helping Joe? Because he is a stand in for a loss. Then, when he loses, he will be vilified by them all for losing and he will not be the wiser because dementia will be full blown by then.

All you have to do is watch one of the debates or watch any one who interviews him. They are waiting for the "Close the windows on the Submarine before you play your phonograph during Lawrence Welk " comments....and I think angered because they were told to stand down.

Whoever is his VP is dead in the water after this election....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Good points. I haven't seen anybody campaign for Joe Biden, except Barack Obama.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I just keep wondering why do you dudes still believe it matters who is president?

I mean look at how all went down this year for example.

The shadows always dictate whats what.

Not some old mummy or a reality tv star.

Off with their useless heads!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: lakenheath24
AM droppin Airplane bombs. "I picked a fine day to stop taking amphetamines".

That movie is about as quotable as Holy Grail or Blazing Saddles, it doesn't get old.

God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and here is the Queen of Baracks excuse....

Link

Not just because of the quarantine, but because of the racial strife, and just seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and day out, is dispiriting."

Michelle Obama and Barack Obama, America's first black president, took up residence in Washington after he left the White House in January 2017.

She also said it is "exhausting" to be "waking up to yet another story of a black man or a black person somehow being dehumanized, or hurt, or killed, or falsely accused of something."

"And it has led to a weight that I haven't felt in my life, in a while," she said.

Obama said it was important to remember that "we've been through tough times in this nation" before.

"We are in a unique moment in history," she said. "We are living through something that no one in our lifetimes has lived through."

They need to go hide. No one cares anymore. If Hillary could not elected with all the connections and money she had how do they think it will be Bidens turn????

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

"...but we don't want the Irish......"

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That was actually one of his best reply's that I have seen. It kind of gave me confidence that he will be able to debate. I am so looking forward to the debates.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Why?

I think there is a new season on parks and rec.

Anyways, i think Payton will win the election.

edit on 5-8-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: LSU2018

"...but we don't want the Irish......"

I think that's about the only two quotes we can quote on here from that movie.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I'm posting a link here of a video when biden is asked if he's taken a cognitive test.

I'm in the car on my phone so I cant post the video but just put the link.
If someone could post the video that would be much appreciated.

youtu.be...

His answer is aggressive and has trailing sentences with him stumbling over him words.

Not too confidence building.

Texting and driving? Shame, shame, shame.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Why?

Because I like it. As much as I like to slam Dem's over their failures, I also love to hear a great debate. It would blow my mind if Joe said something that made me change my mind. Those are the moments I wait on.

It's a funny show. I like it.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: network dude

this is bordering on just being mean. This guy shouldn't have to go through all this. Rather than being known as a Vice President, he's going to be remembered as the crazy guy who had dementia and lost to Trump after Hillary did. At this point, it would be better to just let Joe go back to the basement and bring Hillary back out to loose again.

If I was a democrat, I'd be plenty pissed that my party couldn't do better than this. They had 4 years to search for a better option. The gay mayor would be a better option, but he needs a little more seat time. Come on man, he can't even say simple words.

Spending all of your time trying to unseat a duly elected president can cause this kind of thing. They didn't start looking for an option for 3 damn years. If I was a democrat, I would have run as fast as I could away from what the democrat party has become.

Have you been watching me?

lol.

Describes me perfectly.

I was once a centrist registered democrat, that leaned a little left on some issues like healthcare or affordable college tuition for students/parents - and leaned a little right on 2A issues or *anything or anyone* who wanted to try and infringe upon my personal freedoms as outlined in the United States Constitution, etc.

Then 2016 happened and the DNC in it's infinite stupidity nominated that low-life Hillary Clinton and then had the f#cking balls to try and justify that move by vilifying any GOP'er that had a heartbeat. Holy crap!

At that point I was off like a prom dress.

And I have never looked back except to laugh and marvel at what that party has become.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Texting and riding....
It’s kosher...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: solve

Why?

Because I like it. As much as I like to slam Dem's over their failures, I also love to hear a great debate. It would blow my mind if Joe said something that made me change my mind. Those are the moments I wait on.

It's a funny show. I like it.

Ah like when Darth Vader is all like, Luke i am your father.

I would not expect mind to be blown with the debate though, the writers lack imagination.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

this is bordering on just being mean. This guy shouldn't have to go through all this. Rather than being known as a Vice President, he's going to be remembered as the crazy guy who had dementia and lost to Trump after Hillary did. At this point, it would be better to just let Joe go back to the basement and bring Hillary back out to loose again.

If I was a democrat, I'd be plenty pissed that my party couldn't do better than this. They had 4 years to search for a better option. The gay mayor would be a better option, but he needs a little more seat time. Come on man, he can't even say simple words.

Spending all of your time trying to unseat a duly elected president can cause this kind of thing. They didn't start looking for an option for 3 damn years. If I was a democrat, I would have run as fast as I could away from what the democrat party has become.

lol.

Describes me perfectly.

I was once a centrist registered democrat, that leaned a little left on some issues like healthcare or affordable college tuition for students/parents - and leaned a little right on 2A issues or *anything or anyone* who wanted to try and infringe upon my personal freedoms as outlined in the United States Constitution, etc.

Then 2016 happened and the DNC in it's infinite stupidity nominated that low-life Hillary Clinton and then had the f#cking balls to try and justify that move by vilifying any GOP'er that had a heartbeat. Holy crap!

And I have never looked back except to laugh and marvel at what that party has become.

Strange, like one side of the coin mocking the other..
Have you heard of the Horseshoe theory?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: Riffrafter

lol.

Describes me perfectly.

Strange, like one side of the coin mocking the other..
Have you heard of the Horseshoe theory?

I haven't.

Can you enlighten me?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Interpreter, please:

"the way China will respond is when we gather the rest of the world that in fact [unintelligible] in in fr- in in in in open trade and making sure that we’re in a position that the world uh that that we deal with WHO the right way that in fact that’s when things begin to change"

---Joe Biden on something

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I suggest catching up on the subject, there has been good points recently with things like immigration,globalism, and of course pandemics.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

It would blow my mind if Joe said something that made me change my mind

How ?
Joe's mind is already blown (out)
I feel sorry for him .
Stress is a killer .

edit on 8/5/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join