It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden asked about mental state

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
AM droppin Airplane bombs. "I picked a fine day to stop taking amphetamines".

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: Arnie123
Read the comments section, the Public shreds him lmfao 😂

People, Joe isn't going to win.

Liberal Media and their Socia Media accounts are super loud, but that's it, the numerical minority, let them screech.

Actions speak louder than words.

Engage election day and make your vote heard.

Do American Democrats even want Joe Biden as a president? He seems like the most ridiculous candidate.

YES.
They chose the demented, old, white, male, millionaire, over a whole bunch of women and minority candidates...as the candidate who best represents their party.

Which is ridiculous. Why didn't they go with one of those minority women candidates to begin with?

Racism???

I always found that odd.

Leftists scream racist at anyone right of Lenin, but their own party didn't vote for a minority or a woman.

So wouldn't that make the leftists both racist and sexist?

If they actually applied their own standards to themselves, it would.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, the Democrat party is against racism, but they pass over every candidate who happens to be a person of color to pick a white man so that people can vote for a POC vice president to replace Biden when he steps down?

So, where does the racism lay? With the DNC? That they think a person of color could only become president by succession? That doesn't make sense because Obama was a POC. That they think white people won't vote for a POC? Well, Obama was the president.

Is it more about a woman being president? There were many non white women campaigning. The popular ones got pushed out of the race.

None of it makes any logical sense.

Idk. I've been trying to work it around in my mind, and I just can't make any sense of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Bluntone22

I will freely admit that trump is an ass.
He's rude, egotistical, arrogant, and overall a piece of crap.
I will also say I think he loves this country and has the best skills to make the country as economically strong as possible.
Biden is a clueless tool.

I think we all feel the same. Plus we know what to expect out of Trump now. I don’t even cringe when he says dumb sh!t now. I just smile and wait for southern guardian to make a poorly thought out thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

The key to understanding Leftists is really very simple...Accuse everyone you don't like...of everything you, yourself, do.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

That movie is about as quotable as Holy Grail or Blazing Saddles, it doesn't get old.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So now we are supposed to after a year or longer and millions spent on campaigns just annoint a Susan Rice a Tammy Duckworth even a Michelle Obama the new President? Yes I know the DNC has no choice as Biden is fading fast,but it's negating all the campaigning and letting a cabal decide

My point exactly!

So, I am not the only one that feels like this is a race between Donald Trump and whomever Biden chooses as his running mate?

How does the media NOT see this and jump all the hell over it?!

What the hell are those morons good for if they can't even do their job!!

Because, that is the most important job of a free press in EVERY democracy or Republic style government!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

To be fair, there ARE 57 states. Drunkeness, Laziness, Disheveldness......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Oh my god...I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
So, I am not the only one that feels like this is a race between Donald Trump and whomever Biden chooses as his running mate?

No, it's still a race between President Craps Out His Mouth and Presidential hopeful Craps In His Pants.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this is bordering on just being mean. This guy shouldn't have to go through all this. Rather than being known as a Vice President, he's going to be remembered as the crazy guy who had dementia and lost to Trump after Hillary did. At this point, it would be better to just let Joe go back to the basement and bring Hillary back out to loose again.

If I was a democrat, I'd be plenty pissed that my party couldn't do better than this. They had 4 years to search for a better option. The gay mayor would be a better option, but he needs a little more seat time. Come on man, he can't even say simple words.

Spending all of your time trying to unseat a duly elected president can cause this kind of thing. They didn't start looking for an option for 3 damn years. If I was a democrat, I would have run as fast as I could away from what the democrat party has become.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Oh yeah, they hop him up before he goes on camera every time. A little addy, a little bump, Joe's good to go!

a reply to: burdman30ott6

"Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I am afraid of Toasters." - Joe Biden 2020
edit on 5-8-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

America is doomed politically.

Pretty much this..

If the best the Democrats and Republicans can offer is Biden and Trump then we are doomed as a country.

All I can say to your post is...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

I'm not a democrat so, no, I wouldn't want Harris. Just saying, Joe, if elected, is not in the DNCs plan to be the president for long.

I agree, I think it is their plans to have the first female black President and the only way to get there is with Joe. Just looking for another ribbon on their chest to try and cover up the 200 years of racist stink....

It's ironic that the democrats, who love to tout diversity, can only achieve a black girl president by electing an old white man first so he can step down and hand it to her.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

***BREAKING NEWS****

(AP) In a statement written by Presidential nominee Joe Biden he stated that, "Carrots do not lend you money".

More as the news develops.

(AP) And, in a follow up to that statement by Democratic nominee Joe Biden, he further said "But carrots do grow on trees. You know, the brown and green things that come out of the dirt, amirite?".

In related news, carrot prices surged wildly on the OTC commodities market within minutes of Biden's statement. Many analysts believe the spike in carrot prices is due primarily to an anticipated surge in sales as people across the US stock up on what has now become a hilarious novelty item, rather than just a boring, orange vegetable.

Stay with AP news for more as this story continues to unfold.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I sure picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.... er little girls.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Arnie123
Read the comments section, the Public shreds him lmfao 😂

People, Joe isn't going to win.

Liberal Media and their Socia Media accounts are super loud, but that's it, the numerical minority, let them screech.

Actions speak louder than words.

Engage election day and make your vote heard.

Do American Democrats even want Joe Biden as a president? He seems like the most ridiculous candidate.

YES.
They chose the demented, old, white, male, millionaire, over a whole bunch of women and minority candidates...as the candidate who best represents their party.

Which is ridiculous. Why didn't they go with one of those minority women candidates to begin with?

Racism???

I always found that odd.

Leftists scream racist at anyone right of Lenin, but their own party didn't vote for a minority or a woman.

So wouldn't that make the leftists both racist and sexist?
I mean, they had Pocahantos, Klobutcher, Gillibrand, Harris, Tulsi and my personal favorite, Marianna Williamson and her energy crystals.

Can you imagine being in the middle of all those women? i call it the Augustus Special late night treat 😵

But only if you end the night with, "Oh what a lovely tea party this was"

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

To be fair, there ARE 57 states. Drunkeness, Laziness, Disheveldness......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!

Oh my god...I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.

Take off your damn mask!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
It's amazing to me that this guy could be the next president. What is more mystifying is that he was put in this position by a constituency that has made a very big deal about how the current President choose to conduct himself over the last three years.

"Blue no matter who" was supposed to be a statement of displeasure in the current President... not a challenge to see just how flawed a candidate the DNC could put up and still win the presidency.

Also mystifying is the fact that Biden was a draft dodger by the same standards his people say Trump is. Both were in college, both played sports, but one had bone spurs, the other asthma. Funny how that works, huh?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

Why don't Democrats demand that Joe Biden videos be taken down, like they are demanding the drunk Nancy Pelosi videos be removed?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe just cancelled his trip to the DNC convention set for August 20th.

They will be hiding Joe during the entire presidential run.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join