It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden asked about mental state

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
If, and when the debate happens, 2 things will occur.

1. Biden will first stutter and Trump will go after him for it. He was nice to HIllary she was a woman.
2. Biden will show the anger that the DNC is trying to hide right now. Almost every time he has been out he has a fight with someone.

On a national stage this will look horrible.

In a debate, when Biden stutters—and he will—Trump cannot be nasty or make fun of it in any fashion. That also will look horrible. Best option may be to somehow use it indirectly to show he is not fit for office. Also, getting Biden mad early in the debate would work wonders to this end.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not aimed at you, I'm just parroting Biden.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

An early contention on my part was that the Dems would go to a brokered convention with the two old guys
still at odds with one another. Then at that convention it would be realized that neither could unify the two opposing sides of the parties ideologies. Someone would emerge either though a particularly rousing speech or action and the two of them could then throw their support to that ''unity'' candidate .

This could still happen. We know that some of Sanders campaign officials are still against Biden being the candidate so Sanders might still have enough power in that party to sway things a bit. Likewise there were others on those stages that must have some level of awareness of what a liability Biden is to force some kind of compromise enough to get him to support someone else.

As much as people here like to demonize the entire party and push the idea that they are all just so stupid, I find it hard to believe that there are not a whole bunch of Dems who can see the writing on the wall.

As that convention draws nearer and nearer, I find the only hope to be that this becomes a ''Jack in the Box'' nominee.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Joe Biden goes from saying he is being constantly tested a month ago to saying he has never been tested and using the "why should I" defense followed by his inability to say the words "physical and mental fitness" without stumbling over his words multiple times. 🤣 This is the guy they think will beat Trump???

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I'm surprised he didn't say cut me some slack Jack, my momma didn't raise no dummy.

‘S’mofo butter layin’ me to da’ BONE! Jackin’ me up… tight me!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Read the comments section, the Public shreds him lmfao 😂

People, Joe isn't going to win.

Liberal Media and their Socia Media accounts are super loud, but that's it, the numerical minority, let them screech.

Actions speak louder than words.

Engage election day and make your vote heard.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
America is doomed politically.

Pretty much this..

If the best the Democrats and Republicans can offer is Biden and Trump then we are doomed as a country.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No mercy for this rapist. We have to believe these women forward coming.
I flat out don't like the pos and I say brutalize the old fart.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If people are really only voting for Biden based on who he picks as VP, why didn't the DNC just choose that person to be their presidential candidate? Makes no damn sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Joe must've forgot he already told us:

“I’ve been tested and I’m constantly tested”

VIDEO: twitter.com...

Surprised that when asked about his 'Mental State'...Biden doesn't answer: "Delaware".
edit on 5-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Imagine how the MSM would react if Trump asked a black interviewer if he was a "Junkie".

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Biden struggles with the term "mental fitness":

“I am very willing to let the American people judge my physical, mental fil–my physical as well as my mental fil–fitness,”

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: putnam6

An early contention on my part was that the Dems would go to a brokered convention with the two old guys
still at odds with one another. Then at that convention it would be realized that neither could unify the two opposing sides of the parties ideologies. Someone would emerge either though a particularly rousing speech or action and the two of them could then throw their support to that ''unity'' candidate .

This could still happen. We know that some of Sanders campaign officials are still against Biden being the candidate so Sanders might still have enough power in that party to sway things a bit. Likewise there were others on those stages that must have some level of awareness of what a liability Biden is to force some kind of compromise enough to get him to support someone else.

As much as people here like to demonize the entire party and push the idea that they are all just so stupid, I find it hard to believe that there are not a whole bunch of Dems who can see the writing on the wall.

As that convention draws nearer and nearer, I find the only hope to be that this becomes a ''Jack in the Box'' nominee.

It's not the whole party at all,but it definitely the decision makers and yes the Bernie voters are definitely disenfranchised. To continue to push this man out there, is turning into elder abuse.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
***BREAKING NEWS****

(AP) In a statement written by Presidential nominee Joe Biden he stated that, "Carrots do not lend you money".

More as the news develops.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Liberal Media and their Socia Media accounts are super loud, but that's it, the numerical minority, let them screech.

Do American Democrats even want Joe Biden as a president? He seems like the most ridiculous candidate.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

No, they don't, otherwise they would have front loaded him.

Hell, even Obama didn't initially endorse him.

Which is why we call him a Husk, he's simply a trojan horse, nothing else and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Do American Democrats even want Joe Biden as a president? He seems like the most ridiculous candidate.

YES.
They chose the demented, old, white, male, millionaire, over a whole bunch of women and minority candidates...as the candidate who best represents their party.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

YES.
They chose the demented, old, white, male, millionaire, over a whole bunch of women and minority candidates...as the candidate who best represents their party.

Which is ridiculous. Why didn't they go with one of those minority women candidates to begin with?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

YES.

Which is ridiculous. Why didn't they go with one of those minority women candidates to begin with?

Racism???

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

YES.

Racism???

I always found that odd.

Leftists scream racist at anyone right of Lenin, but their own party didn't vote for a minority or a woman.

So wouldn't that make the leftists both racist and sexist?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join