It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden asked about mental state

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

I snip thee not, I saw a transcript of this on my Facebook feed this morning in meme form and I honestly assumed it was a bit of creative writing by someone. Never in a million years did I think it was a direct transcript of Biden's words. In written form it just reads so much like something stereotypically Joe Biden, only written by like SNL writers trying to emphasize his senility, that it's stunning to actually see him say the words himself.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Grab your popcorn boys, either we will have hilarious debates or a pathetic theater of excuses as to why joe refuses to debate.

I wonder if Corn Pop eats popcorn.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
America is doomed politically.

I pointed this out with Bush/Gore. Neither party really has anyone that is exciting. Although Obama was exciting to some...to many he was terrible.

Its been a long time since we had a field of options that didn't make me want to puke.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I will freely admit that trump is an ass.
He's rude, egotistical, arrogant, and overall a piece of crap.
I will also say I think he loves this country and has the best skills to make the country as economically strong as possible.
Biden is a clueless tool.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

If I was a democrat, I wouldn't even be thinking about Jue. I'd be voting for whoever Joe picks (or TPTB pick) as the running mate. Joe might not even make it to November, poor guy.

So you would want lets say Harris over Trump?

I'm not a democrat so, no, I wouldn't want Harris. Just saying, Joe, if elected, is not in the DNCs plan to be the president for long.

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: network dude
I'm not a Democrat but other than that I am pissed that neither party nor anyone else could, in the last four years, have come up with anyone, ANYONE, better to help us escape from the madness of King Donny.

Once he announced, I thought it had just been a stalling tactic, keeping the field wide open for someone better to emerge. Through those primaries though no one did. I thought that he took so long to announce because he did not want to overshadow any young talent what could muster support enough to become the torch bearer. That didn't happen either.

As it appears now, they are stuck with him. Before he ruins himself completely in the eyes of moderate conservatives in those crucial states he must choose a running mate that can appeal to them as well. And who is that? Tulsi. She is at this point the only hope of saving that party and putting Trump out on the street.

Honestly in today's DNC that ain't happening though she would be the best candidate to potential end some of the division

link   
Maybe Biden is playing rope-a-dope, and he’ll come out and destroy Trump in debates. Sadly, I don’t think it’s a ruse.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

To be honest, with the culture we live in today it's nearly impossible to have a good candidate.

Since we are a culture now of Borking or Kavanaughing anyone that even thinks about it I doubt anyone with honest intentions and great skills would even touch a high Goverment position with a ten foot pole.
edit on 5-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disinformation Man
Maybe Biden is playing rope-a-dope, and he’ll come out and destroy Trump in debates. Sadly, I don’t think it’s a ruse.

He is rope-a-doping with only just himself in the ring...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

Grab your popcorn boys, either we will have hilarious debates or a pathetic theater of excuses as to why joe refuses to debate.

His real full name is Corn Pop Popcorn, so yes he does...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

His real full name is Corn Pop Popcorn, so yes he does...

Oh I apologize, I did not realize his last name was in fact Popcorn.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disinformation Man

He is rope-a-doping with only just himself in the ring...

Boxing his shadow, lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

I'm not a democrat so, no, I wouldn't want Harris. Just saying, Joe, if elected, is not in the DNCs plan to be the president for long.

I agree, I think it is their plans to have the first female black President and the only way to get there is with Joe. Just looking for another ribbon on their chest to try and cover up the 200 years of racist stink....

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Boxing his shadow, lol.

His shadow is kicking his ass too...lol

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Oh I apologize, I did not realize his last name was in fact Popcorn.

That is such a cool name... Damn it...If I had just one more kid...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that this guy could be the next president. What is more mystifying is that he was put in this position by a constituency that has made a very big deal about how the current President choose to conduct himself over the last three years.

"Blue no matter who" was supposed to be a statement of displeasure in the current President... not a challenge to see just how flawed a candidate the DNC could put up and still win the presidency.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
To be fair, there ARE 57 states. Drunkeness, Laziness, Disheveldness......

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
He is suffering from aphasia, It is the non-ability to use the correct words, difficulty putting together sentences as well as jumbling words. He does it all the time. In this clip, the one that got me again that he does, is the following line...

So he says 'forward looking' instead of 'looking forward to the debate'. Even at the end of the clip he cannot get out the word fitness out

He says judge my physical and mental...(flubs and stutters)..He says judge my physical and mental..(flubs and stutters)He says judge my physical and mental..fffftttitness...

Joe Biden is either in early stage Alzheimers or had a stroke and that would have been in the news.

It is absolutely disgraceful that he is being allowed to run but remember King Barack said Don't do it Joe....

If, and when the debate happens, 2 things will occur.

1. Biden will first stutter and Trump will go after him for it. He was nice to HIllary she was a woman.
2. Biden will show the anger that the DNC is trying to hide right now. Almost every time he has been out he has a fight with someone.

On a national stage this will look horrible.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

C'mon man!©

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Uh.... What?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join