It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden asked about mental state

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm posting a link here of a video when biden is asked if he's taken a cognitive test.

I'm in the car on my phone so I cant post the video but just put the link.
If someone could post the video that would be much appreciated.

youtu.be...

His answer is aggressive and has trailing sentences with him stumbling over him words.

Not too confidence building.
edit on 5-8-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think he may have had a stroke trying to put that last sentence together,
But at least he's "so forward looking to sit out stand and debate"

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Joe just cancelled his trip to the DNC convention set for August 20th.

As insiders hinted at last week, Joe is deteriorating quickly.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Taking a cognitive test is like taking a Coke Test before starting your shift? Joe had some characteristics of someone who just did Coke in this interview btw. Perhaps the reason why he was asking was he just did a line.

edit on 5-8-2020 by CrazyFox because: Someone already posted

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
America is doomed politically.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I'm surprised he didn't say cut me some slack Jack, my momma didn't raise no dummy.

edit on 5-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

this is bordering on just being mean. This guy shouldn't have to go through all this. Rather than being known as a Vice President, he's going to be remembered as the crazy guy who had dementia and lost to Trump after Hillary did. At this point, it would be better to just let Joe go back to the basement and bring Hillary back out to loose again.

If I was a democrat, I'd be plenty pissed that my party couldn't do better than this. They had 4 years to search for a better option. The gay mayor would be a better option, but he needs a little more seat time. Come on man, he can't even say simple words.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don’t know what’s worse: Biden always saying something he shouldn’t say (and prefacing it as such), or that when he goes and says it, he stumbles all over the words.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I have to ask as this I believe is a very important question. Are you on your phone while driving?
But to your OP I don’t really care at this point. I found a nice plot of land outside Flagstaff, almost ready to move in and stay the F away from all this political crap. Got a good deal on a 4Runner and just got a KONA AWD for a daily driver so peace here soon!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I need a cognitive test after watching that.

Trump may fumble over his words at times, but I usually always understand the message he is sending.

That was two minutes of retardation.

WTF was he talking about with the coc aine analogy?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
here's a theory: they don't care because there will be no election.

assange will die, wikileaks will blow up, both the left and trump will sink due to pizzagate, military will take over.

it looks more and more like a spectacle, they know it's the end of the road and they're still playing it because they're meant to.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Grab your popcorn boys, either we will have hilarious debates or a pathetic theater of excuses as to why joe refuses to debate.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Uh no...im the passenger

And I hope that plan works for you.
I have a teenage daughter so I'm not walking away from politics because I would prefer she has the best future possible.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I'm not a Democrat but other than that I am pissed that neither party nor anyone else could, in the last four years, have come up with anyone, ANYONE, better to help us escape from the madness of King Donny.

Once he announced, I thought it had just been a stalling tactic, keeping the field wide open for someone better to emerge. Through those primaries though no one did. I thought that he took so long to announce because he did not want to overshadow any young talent what could muster support enough to become the torch bearer. That didn't happen either.

As it appears now, they are stuck with him. Before he ruins himself completely in the eyes of moderate conservatives in those crucial states he must choose a running mate that can appeal to them as well. And who is that? Tulsi. She is at this point the only hope of saving that party and putting Trump out on the street.

Edit to note. I just now watched that brief interview and a tear ran down my cheek.
edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 05 Aug 2020 11:58:12 -0500Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:58:12 -050020082020-08-05T11:58:12-05:001100000058 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If I was a democrat, I'd be plenty pissed that my party couldn't do better than this. They had 4 years to search for a better option. The gay mayor would be a better option, but he needs a little more seat time. Come on man, he can't even say simple words.

If I was a democrat, I wouldn't even be thinking about Joe. I'd be voting for whoever Joe picks (or TPTB pick) as the running mate. Joe might not even make it to November, poor guy.

edit on 8-5-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: misspelling

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

To be honest, with the culture we live in today it's nearly impossible to have a good candidate.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

If I was a democrat, I wouldn't even be thinking about Jue. I'd be voting for whoever Joe picks (or TPTB pick) as the running mate. Joe might not even make it to November, poor guy.

So you would want lets say Harris over Trump?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this is bordering on just being mean. This guy shouldn't have to go through all this. Rather than being known as a Vice President, he's going to be remembered as the crazy guy who had dementia and lost to Trump after Hillary did. At this point, it would be better to just let Joe go back to the basement and bring Hillary back out to loose again.

Mentioned this in why it's taking so long for him to get a VP. His handlers know he isn't up to any debates and his VP would be the President.

Because he isn't gonna make through one term, hell he might not make it to the end of the year, think about that for a moment and we are supposed to just hand over the reigns of President of the United States to persons who couldn't even challenge in the Democratic primaries? It makes no sense, Americans have already judged Harris and Warren non presidential material for now LOL they got blown away by Bernie LOL.

So now we are supposed to after a year or longer and millions spent on campaigns just annoint a Susan Rice a Tammy Duckworth even a Michelle Obama the new President? Yes I know the DNC has no choice as Biden is fading fast,but it's negating all the campaigning and letting a cabal decide LOL. When really if they went by the will of the democratic voters they would have to promote Bernie Sanders as the new candidate. Otherwise the Democratic primaries were really just a complete farce.

Can't see how that doesn't piss people off, they are ignoring your vote.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join