It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLEE Seattle, they are eliminating jails, enacting the Democratic Party model of public unsafety

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Is ths another one of those "I am from the fly-over states, and I am terribly afraid of the Big Cities!" threads?

Where hillbillies proudly write that their little, white, rascist piece of crap-town is FAR better and FAR holier than the Big City, where the Gangs roam and old ladies are ravaged, I say RAVAGED daily and nightly by citydevils having smoked the evil brokkoli?

While their neighbor Big Bob just spent his last dollars on meth, cannot pay for his brandnews F-1250 TRUCK (which will be repo'ed next week) and now has to shoot at some of those gray aliens which look suspiciously like claypots - but Could be aliens!

And all of that is America. The "United" states of america. Congratulations!
Hopefully, you oh-so-superior Europeans won’t start another world war between yourselves and drag us into it like the last two. Those concentration camps were far worse than anything ever seen in America, but I know you’d rather forget about that. We had to pay for the rebuilding of your wrecked nations, then we had to protect you ungrateful wretches from the big, bad Russian bear for 75 years. Imagine how much money we’ve spent on you idiots! How many hundreds of thousands of young lives we’ve sacrificed for you. We had to subdue Serbia only 20 years ago. Now we’re spending a fortune to protect your lifeline to Persian Gulf oil, which we don’t need ourselves. And Europe was the main source of covid19 infection in the United States. Thanks once again. Europe is like Pandora’s box for us. Remind me, please; what has Europe ever done for the United States and how does it benefit us to have anything to do with it? You people have been nothing but a burden for us.

YES! perfectly said. /salute

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Hopefully, you oh-so-superior Europeans won’t start another world war between yourselves and drag us into it like the last two.

Yeah! Those damn Germans bombing Pearl Harbor and getting us into World War II when we were effectively neutral and trying to stay out of the war.

Pick up a history book.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Word.

And who did the heavy lifting? Flyover hillbillies and rednecks. As usual, to be honest.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I've been all over the US this year and I'm sorry to inform all of you but every single major city is the same.

All cities in the US are like this now. Bums and needles everywhere, they can't even use a toilet but they sure as hell can attack and rob you.

I'm skeptical that Seattle is any worse than the 1000 other meth holes we call cities...

They're all garbage ridden cesspits of crime.
Austin is full of ‘em. I think the problem began when courts started ruling against vagrancy and loitering laws. Panhandling in Austin is considered a 1st amendment right, based on the ruling of a federal judge in New York. Thank you, liberals for making it all possible.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hopefully, you oh-so-superior Europeans won’t start another world war between yourselves and drag us into it like the last two.

Yeah! Those damn Germans bombing Pearl Harbor and getting us into World War II when we were effectively neutral and trying to stay out of the war.

Pick up a history book.
I bet I know way more about history than you do, especially WWII. You don’t recall Hitler declaring war on us? Your wisecracks are pretty lame by the way.
edit on 7-8-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yeah. The day after we declared war on Japan.

Read a history book son. Read it twice.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

ok

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Maybe he read one of the new history books that were rewritten by the progressives.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So back on topic a little, since its about Seattle, right? Today we had an almost 3+ hr backup through our downtown I5 underpasses, due to junkie camps under the WA convention center catching fire and spilling out onto both directions of traffic. Lack of police (and mostly city policy) and already overworked SFD made this a #show.

This city needs help and a more aware city council, less defunding and just some serious reform.

How is it that city council thinks that allowing every rich developer/huge industry have their way with our city at the same time shutting down our law enforcement at the same time as covid hits is a good idea?? Did even one of them take logic in school?

We have zero balance in this city, it's a wreck that needs a frame-up rebuild and attention to every rusty nut!

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I hope it works out for them and they prove such methods do more good then harm.

But what happens if perpetrators decided they don't need to go to counseling.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

Thank you for another update on your city.

I wish you well, it looks like your in for the long haul
and it won't get better before it gets worse.

I am sorry you have to bear this, it is very unfair.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join