It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLEE Seattle, they are eliminating jails, enacting the Democratic Party model of public unsafety

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE
a reply to: BlueJacket
is that you tom hanks? is this the movie terminal? or part 2?

get a job

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: The2Billies

Seattle was a hell hole when I visited last summer. Filthy, nasty with feces and urine on city streets because it was mean to the homeless to clean the streets of the feces and urine. Garbage was piled yards high under city underpasses and stayed there my entire visit. The Airport was worse than the many 3rd world airports I have been too with graffiti, and broken people movers and just plain dirt and garbage everywhere.

On today’s episode of things that never happened...

I lived in Seattle for over 3 years recently, flying out of SeaTac several times a year, and none of what you said is remotely true. I can’t think of one time I saw feces on the street. Hell, the city spends an inordinate time cleaning every public space.

Sounds like you’ve never been to a third world airport either.

I have lots of family in Seattle, the urine and feces have been on city streets not far from the Market for several years.

The streets have been fiilthy.

Yes there was an appauling amount of garbage under the underpasses.

ARE YOU BLIND!

I have friends ready to flee as they live near downtown and are terrified to go into their own yard.

As for the airport, the grafitti was everywhere, also on many many of the traffic signs downtown.

I don't see how you could miss it!

The people mover was broken for the solid two weeks of my last visit to Seattle in the airport.

I have been all over the world and the airport in Dominica, a tiny island was cleaner than the Seattle airport and everything worked.

The fear of the people who live there is palpable and we've had many discussions of where to move to and how to get out of the city and when so they don't lose too much money on selling their houses.

What kind of fantasy land do you see in Seattle, certainly not the hell hole my relatives are living in, where I went to college when it was a good city, where I was married in a city I loved. No longer, I see it realistically, not through liberal lefty eyes of utopia which has long since disappeared from the landscape replaced by rampant homelessness, garbage, crime, grafatti and in which my family members are living in a grip of terror of what is to come.

I went to Seattle like 8 years ago and was like WTF then with all the bums hanging around. He is being willfully blind. Beautiful city from a far, but definitely a s'hole at street level. Portland and San Fran were the same way. Bums everywhere.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i have a job but your matriarch keeps running the tab. every month one excuse after the other. it takes alot of work to defrost the fridged. put your resume in. she loves nepotism a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

All home and business owners in the Seattle area should sue the Mayor and anyone else supporting the removal of the police. They are causing harm to these citizen's property values that may never recover!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, if they keep the schools closed, the kids will need somebody to "look after" them, why not freshly released dindus??
Can you imagine the level of stupid this sort of # takes?
I am at a loss, I truly do not see how this could EVER work out well.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Maybe if you had some safety nets for these people, rather than leaving them to languish/to their own devices.

Yes, a simplistic thought, it would help some of these people, obviously sometimes, they are beyond help. It's a huge problem, I very much feel for business owners and residents.

There was an area, less than a mile from me, simular, maybe not quite as bad with the sh#t and piss. Anyway, the city and province worked to set up, pre fab modular living units. It has reduced the problem by about 50%. Better than doing nothing.
edit on 5-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here is a youtube channel, I bumped into a month or so ago, called Soft White Underbelly. It gave me something to think about, and realise. And that is..every one of those homeless people, have a story, they are humans, just really f'd up humans. Way more often than not, they had a real bad start. Of course, sometimes it's bad decisions, and many have a hustle, still, it goes deeper.

I'll 1st post his introductory vid..I'll be watching it for the 1st time too. I imagine an explanation of who the guy doing this is, and his goal. He interviews, addicts, homeless, sex workers, ex mafia, gang members,..etc, the prison warden one was interesting.

I really hope some of you will give this a spin.

So many interviews, some are regular joes, a prison warden, coal miner, preacher, the ex mafia ones are interesting.

edit on 5-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ive been poor and didnt like it too much... but I never pooped on a sidewalk . I know a lot of poor and at risk types given my previous jobs.. never met a sidewalk pooper. Why in the world would you poop on a sidewalk?! are there no trees or some tall grass or something? How about digging a hole and pooping in it? Good lord.. even nasty cats cover their public poops. At the very least scratch a little dirt over it..

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Ive been poor and didnt like it too much... but I never pooped on a sidewalk . I know a lot of poor and at risk types given my previous jobs.. never met a sidewalk pooper. Why in the world would you poop on a sidewalk?! are there no trees or some tall grass or something? How about digging a hole and pooping in it? Good lord.. even nasty cats cover their public poops. At the very least scratch a little dirt over it..

Da da da drugs they say that make us feel so awesome to poop freely.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Is ths another one of those "I am from the fly-over states, and I am terribly afraid of the Big Cities!" threads?

Where hillbillies proudly write that their little, white, rascist piece of crap-town is FAR better and FAR holier than the Big City, where the Gangs roam and old ladies are ravaged, I say RAVAGED daily and nightly by citydevils having smoked the evil brokkoli?

While their neighbor Big Bob just spent his last dollars on meth, cannot pay for his brandnews F-1250 TRUCK (which will be repo'ed next week) and now has to shoot at some of those gray aliens which look suspiciously like claypots - but Could be aliens!

And all of that is America. The "United" states of america. Congratulations!

Hahahah😂😂😂😂 Can I get some of the drugs you are on?!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
a reply to: underwerks

You two can prove what you are saying by posting a video. One that shows the filth or lack of and landmarks to prove it's seattle.

Because i think your both full of it and have never been to that city.
Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've been all over the US this year and I'm sorry to inform all of you but every single major city is the same.

All cities in the US are like this now. Bums and needles everywhere, they can't even use a toilet but they sure as hell can attack and rob you.

I'm skeptical that Seattle is any worse than the 1000 other meth holes we call cities...

They're all garbage ridden cesspits of crime.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Get a clue

Sincerely,
Reality

We know leftists consider feces smeared homeless encampments and used needles "art and local culture" but give me a break

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: Advantage

Da da da drugs they say that make us feel so awesome to poop freely.

Drugs that make you poop on a sidewalk should be illegal... wait, oh yeah....

Even on drugs I figure I could take a step and a half left or right and hit some grass. I mean Ive been pretty messed up in the hispital and hit a bed pan. Thats a nearly impossible feat to accomplish. Then again, Im the one that will be burning the dead during the Zombie Apocalypse and making soap. Apocalypse nor drugs are any excuse for being smelly, unkempt, or pooping all willy nilly.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Seattle sounds like a nice, family friendly city to move to - if you're a low IQ liberal log licker that is. Absolute insanity.

edit on 6-8-2020 by Coagula because: Removed the definition of a log.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
These people hate America and this is how they fight against it.

Its plain as day

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Soft White is one of my favorite channels. Really does give you a little more empathy for some of these people. Most do seem to have some screwed up home lives to start.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
They probably can't afford to sustain jails. Health care is a constitutionally guaranteed right for inmates. With outbreaks in correctional systems and defunding of the criminal justice system, I don't see how they can possibly afford to care for inmates.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So maybe it will be like the old west where everybody is packing because regardless of state gun laws there is nobody there to enforce the rules anyways. And if it gets really bad, open carry.

Imagine them doing away with the police but everybody open carries one of these guys.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Is ths another one of those "I am from the fly-over states, and I am terribly afraid of the Big Cities!" threads?

Where hillbillies proudly write that their little, white, rascist piece of crap-town is FAR better and FAR holier than the Big City, where the Gangs roam and old ladies are ravaged, I say RAVAGED daily and nightly by citydevils having smoked the evil brokkoli?

While their neighbor Big Bob just spent his last dollars on meth, cannot pay for his brandnews F-1250 TRUCK (which will be repo'ed next week) and now has to shoot at some of those gray aliens which look suspiciously like claypots - but Could be aliens!

And all of that is America. The "United" states of america. Congratulations!
Hopefully, you oh-so-superior Europeans won’t start another world war between yourselves and drag us into it like the last two. Those concentration camps were far worse than anything ever seen in America, but I know you’d rather forget about that. We had to pay for the rebuilding of your wrecked nations, then we had to protect you ungrateful wretches from the big, bad Russian bear for 75 years. Imagine how much money we’ve spent on you idiots! How many hundreds of thousands of young lives we’ve sacrificed for you. We had to subdue Serbia only 20 years ago. Now we’re spending a fortune to protect your lifeline to Persian Gulf oil, which we don’t need ourselves. And Europe was the main source of covid19 infection in the United States. Thanks once again. Europe is like Pandora’s box for us. Remind me, please; what has Europe ever done for the United States and how does it benefit us to have anything to do with it? You people have been nothing but a burden for us.
edit on 7-8-2020 by Scapegrace because: Addition

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join