It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sally Yates testifies before the Senate on RussiaGate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Just called her dumber than a rock
Awesome.
Her testimony reminds me of the Bhengazi hearings.

a reply to: Anon283799

I got to say GOP is pretty terrible with questions as all they are trying to get are soundbites even if what they want gets shot down.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's possible she's already pleaded guilty to some minor offences and placed on probation with all records sealed.

Today may be part of her bargains.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Bluntone22
Did everyone just watch Rino Grahm try to redirect Hawleys amazing conclusions against Yates? I mean he literally made it about Bruce Ohr "being rogue" not the actual findings of Yates failures and culpability.

I don't have evidence but I believe Graham has a hand in Russiagate. He didn't care for Trump as president although these days, he's sucking up to Trump. Probably for political survival.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yea the Republicans need better questions for Sally to dance around like Hillary did in Bhengazi, deny, deflect, and delay. She sounded like a shill. Nice to see the Senate show decorum and allow her to speak which is more than the House did. I pray for our country daily.
a reply to: Pyle

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham is slow-walking these testimonies. Bruce Ohr 3 weeks ago. Sally Yates today.

Then another long Senate vacation until Sept 8th.

No wonder Graham is close to losing against his Democratic challenger in South Carolina.

Schiff and Nadler would have these witnesses lined up to testify, one after the other.

Graham has 51 of them. At this pace.... omg.

edit on 8/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
She shamed herself today. Showed she was weak and let Obama and Comey treat her like a used up lot lizard. Also a proven liar. As someone else stated, she recalls specific random details but this meeting with Obama, the VP can't remember a god damn thing. It would be like not remembering the day the teacher went crazy and stoop up on his desk naked. NOT BELIEVABLE.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
If our government spent as much time working on solutions to actual problem as they do on petty bickering they might make a real difference.

Just imagine a world where compromise was a term used every day.

And revert back to the 80's like all normal people desire? Yeah right, THAT'S RACIST.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So it's looking like James "Higher Loyalty" Comey...is being fitted to take the fall.
I wonder if he's okay with that.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So it's looking like James "Higher Loyalty" Comey...is being fitted to take the fall.
I wonder if he's okay with that.

Likely why he has been posting pics and enjoying the outdoors while he can. It is either him or Clapper....possibly both.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join