It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do people like to point out the bad things "your" god does?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Your god is so bad he must be psycho.

You're damn right my god is f*ng psycho and he will f* you up anytime.

Holier that thou these people complaining about the god. It's the only god there is and they can 't even live with it. Did you imagine a rainbow peeing unicorn perhaps?

The god is a god of might.

Drink your Schweppes.

if this God you speak of was worth anything at all he would be here speaking with us instead of sending you to do his laundry. Color me unimpressed.

Have you considered the kind of energy that could create a universe? Do you imagine that you'd retain atomic cohesion in its proximity?

God can do anything except speak for himself.

...and handle money.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Holier that thou these people complaining about the god. It's the only god there is and they can 't even live with it. Did you imagine a rainbow peeing unicorn perhaps?

Drink your Schweppes.

if this God you speak of was worth anything at all he would be here speaking with us instead of sending you to do his laundry. Color me unimpressed.

Have you considered the kind of energy that could create a universe? Do you imagine that you'd retain atomic cohesion in its proximity?

...and handle money.

LMAO

Yes.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I wanna ask god why he kills babies and kittens and makes monsters like Pol-Pot and Hitler, and Pedos, and murderers and wife beaters. He made us all after all.

God created a perfect world and physically perfect people.
we screwed it up.
God gives us freedom to choose. some people make horrible choices. they will be held accountable.

remember, this is all temporary. Eternity will be much different and better.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

I wanna ask god why he kills babies and kittens and makes monsters like Pol-Pot and Hitler, and Pedos, and murderers and wife beaters. He made us all after all.

we screwed it up.
God gives us freedom to choose. some people make horrible choices. they will be held accountable.

All lies. Freedom was won by fighting human wars and compiling human rights. Those rights were recorded by humans and enforced by humans today. And you sir don't know the first thing about eternity.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

we screwed it up.

All lies. Freedom was won by fighting human wars and compiling human rights. Those rights were recorded by humans and enforced by humans today. And you sir don't know the first thing about eternity.

Your like a Jehovah Witness door knocker, forcing your opinion on everyone endlessly. Politics and religion are the two subjects and you are a zealot for religion
Just no off button, no live and let live, poor you TC, just have to force your view

You should think on that

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Drink your Schweppes.

...and handle money.

LMAO

Yes.

What currency would God even use? Who's he going to pay it to, some sort of divine shopkeeper? For someone who literally has everything, what is the point of barter via some fiat currency? Do you think He'll somehow get more stuff that He didn't have before?

And God does speak for Himself.

There's nothing else in existence but God and what He has made, so everything created is God's self-expression.

He's even used human language and both spoken and written to us directly, according to the accounts.

God isn't some jumped up pea-brained, pseudo-intellectual, human. Of course if you cannot conceive of God as other than the cartoonish buffoon you have imagined Him to be, that says more about you, than about God.

You really don't appear to have thought these things through...

edit on 5/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes, why not think God has to explain Himself to us. Get Him on His knees boy.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
God/dess doesn't kill people, people kill people.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Perfect? Really? Drought, hurticanes, flooding, volcano and tornados have killed how many?

And if he created perfect people physically, them why all the deformities and diseases since the beginning of recorded time?

This is the problem, peeps quote a bible passage and fail to look at the ugly truth.

a reply to: ElGoobero

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's better to be dead than to be alive, people clutch so much to their pity lives.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Perfect? Really? Drought, hurticanes, flooding, volcano and tornados have killed how many?

And if he created perfect people physically, them why all the deformities and diseases since the beginning of recorded time?

This is the problem, peeps quote a bible passage and fail to look at the ugly truth.

God created a perfect world. we sinned and cursed it.
the curse is only temporary.
all covered in the Book of Genesis. try reading a few chapters, that will explain things better than I can.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There was always asbestos in the ground, arsenic from volcanoes and cancer causing viruses spreading among people like a sin. There were always parasites, bacteria causing leprosy, lead used by Romans. IMO there was never that much of cancer as it is today and it's people's fault. There was great perversion in Sodoma, sodomy, zoophilia,... Child sacrifice was common. There were days in south America with 100.000 people sacrificed in one day. And it goes as far back as we can see. This place is a hell full of demons

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

but soon Jesus will come back, establish His throne, and all that stuff will be gone. no sickness, no pain, no mosquitos.

"Even so come quickly Lord Jesus."

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

edit on 7-8-2020 by Seede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: lakenheath24
[quote

I'm not God but but can help you on that one.
God does not kill babies or kittens or any other thing. It is true that God cursed earth and every thing living is made of earth but then that's about all God ever did when He created death.

God only created one guy and that guy was Adam. Everybody else who ever lived was pro created by their mom and pop. If mom and pop had not decided to procreate then nothing would be there to die would there? God had nothing to do with the bedroom stuff that goes on and He sure didn't abort kids either.

So who is really to blame for all the wars and killings and starving the kids and screwing the little guy out of his paycheck every week or so? It all belongs to mom and pop in the bed room. Where does God come into the picture? Well God offers anyone that is interested in a good life that lasts forever to follow His rule book and you can get citizenship in a good deal. Where is this rule book? It6's called the bible and you can get it free. No club membership or getting bilked out of your back pocket or none of that crap. Just follow the rules in the rule book and you got the world by the tail.
edit on 7-8-2020 by Seede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It's a nice catholic tale for kids but it doesnt make sense. Unless you and your new vegan pet lions stop making babies this place will stop working before it's even overcrowded.

It seems twisted by the Romans to make us all look silly like flat Earthers, lost and paralysed while not getting the real message. Jesus was asked: Which woman will a man live with in the heaven when he had several of them on the Earth? And he told him something about living like angels in heaven with no wifes. He established himself in the heaven obviously. Tranformation of the Earth taking over 2 thousand years - I'd understand this one. Doing it all at once in a distant future? Eeh!
And this:
"Let the wheat and the weeds both grow together until harvest. Then I will tell the harvest workers to pull up the weeds first, tie them in bundles and burn them, and then to gather in the wheat and put it in my barn."

It seems like the harvest goes on everyday and the wheat goes into extraterrestrial barn all the time after death. It's like a sick farm and slaughterhouse. Jesus may be second coming to each of us personally.

It's all by design IMHO. I dont expect the planet being destroyed by the designers nor Jesus making it utopia.
It's not good enough for me to say "Ok, one day it will be much better, let's produce another generations of slaves.
It only keeps your mind from thinking about this stuff all the time. You may say it's a good for sanity. I'm a religious dude tho. When I look back I see thousands of years of dark ages full of waiting people. We have better toys. Animals are milked and slaughtered industrially so we are well fed for the slave labour and building the anthill but otherwise there's no happiness.
Religion has to be good enough for my personal salvation, for my life to make sense now and able to answer all questions. Waiting for God to fix the Earth one day is illogical and irrelevant should I be aiming for the afterlife like Jesus. I'll rather learn as much as I can while waiting for death and then adios! 🙂
edit on 8/8/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes, why not think God has to explain Himself to us. Get Him on His knees boy.

Because literally every other leader has to. Because speaking directly to your people face to face is generally regarded as a respectful and honorable practice. Because hiding behind your cult is what cowards do.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Drink your Schweppes.

...and handle money.

LMAO

Yes.

What currency would God even use? Who's he going to pay it to, some sort of divine shopkeeper? For someone who literally has everything, what is the point of barter via some fiat currency? Do you think He'll somehow get more stuff that He didn't have before?

There's nothing else in existence but God and what He has made, so everything created is God's self-expression.

He's even used human language and both spoken and written to us directly, according to the accounts.

God isn't some jumped up pea-brained, pseudo-intellectual, human. Of course if you cannot conceive of God as other than the cartoonish buffoon you have imagined Him to be, that says more about you, than about God.

You mean jumped up pea brained pseudo intellectual humans who regularly descend from their offices to shake hands and engage in dialogue and participate in their community? That's called being a good sheriff. What you are promoting is lazy and distant like a dad who spends too much time in the office and might be signing divorce papers soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Drink your Schweppes.

...and handle money.

LMAO

Yes.

You mean jumped up pea brained pseudo intellectual humans who regularly descend from their offices to shake hands and engage in dialogue and participate in their community? That's called being a good sheriff. What you are promoting is lazy and distant like a dad who spends too much time in the office and might be signing divorce papers soon.

You are literally comparing the creator of all mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, and, in fact every thing we, as humans, have ever conceived of, and more, to some emotionally stunted office drone?

Who hurt you?

edit on 9/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Drink your Schweppes.

...and handle money.

LMAO

Yes.

You are literally comparing the creator of all mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, and, in fact every thing we, as humans, have ever conceived of, and more, to some emotionally stunted office drone?

Who hurt you?

Yes. The comparison is fitting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join