It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beirut Explosion, Proof of Bomb?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
And you obviously didn't read what was stored there which wasn't ANFO.

Maybe you are correct, maybe not.

It really does not matter anymore concerning who is right or wrong now. All that matters is that HIS Word will occur and everything that is mentioned in His book of Revelation will come to fruition whether we like it or not.

This explosion (natural / missile) may play a part in what is coming. But either way, His Word has already dictated how this world is going to go down the plug-hole through the coming 7 Year Tribulation.

Flame away - it really does not matter anymore. Our paths are already set to be walked by ourselves as we agreed to long ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Fetzer is reporting on VT that IAEA station in Italy somewhere DID detect a fission event. Uh Oh!

Fear not, that item will be swept under the rug by mainstream.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Fetzer is reporting on VT that IAEA station in Italy somewhere DID detect a fission event. Uh Oh!

Oh yah?
Prove that.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
There was nothing stored there next to the ANFO because i was 1 mile underground with only ANFO being pumped into 7 drill holes.
Like talk about Dah.......

You have either used the flammable material or you havn't. Simple.....

I don't care if you were at the center of the earth, there was no ANFO in Beirut.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Maybe you are correct, maybe not.

I'm not maybe correct, I'm 100% correct.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I don't care if you were at the center of the earth, there was no ANFO in Beirut.

So in one of the videos, where it shows the explosion (tactical nuke from Israel - hint) going off in close proximity with a Tanker Ship, could not possibly link to the possibility that Ammonimum Nitrate & Fuel (Crude) Oil were close to one another.

No, of course not. It could not be possible.
Like i said; we have all signed up with God to walk a perfect narrow path back to Him via His Son, Jesus Christ.

100% correct. LOL. So what happens between November 3rd 2020 and 4th 2020 seeing that you know (100%) everything.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Now you're just all over the place. Nukes, Jesus and woo, all in one post. Bravo.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Now you're just all over the place. Nukes, Jesus and woo, all in one post. Bravo.

Jesus gives His Word "all over the place" (World) to save our souls 24/7.

Like i said, it really does not matter how the explosion in Beirut occurred; all that matters is Faith in the fact that Jesus died on the Cross for our sins will save our souls from eternal damnation.
Nothing else matters now.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This thread isn't about your religious woo, it's about an explosion in Beirut caused by a warehouse of ammonium nitrate exploding.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This thread isn't about your religious woo, it's about an explosion in Beirut caused by a warehouse of ammonium nitrate exploding.

np.

edit on Rpmp04pm by Rapha because: Truth blocked by Google

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

are you talking about the Veterans Today website. the one that is rated tinfoil hat and pseudo science spewing garbage fish wrapping rag.

Analysis / Bias In review, Veterans Today has been labeled an Antisemitic hate group as well as Pro-Kremlin. Article and headlines often contain loaded emotional language such as this Russia strongly supports cancelling US election to keep puppet Trump in office. This story is essentially unsourced, though there is one link to Russian propaganda source Sputnik News. In general, Veterans Today hold a very negative view of President Trump such as this WaPo: Election Rigging Underway with Trump Abuses of Power.
Veterans Today routinely publishes conspiracy theories such as claiming 9/11 was orchestrated by Israel as well as claiming Julian Assange and Wikileaks are controlled by Israel. They frequently display antisemitic views such as promoting holocaust denial The six-million figure: another holocaust lie and the lying liars who enable it. The Anti-Defamation League has described VT as a “web­site that presents anti-Semitic con­spir­acy the­o­ries.” Further, according to The Jerusalem Post, the website has published “articles defending Hitler, and promotes Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke and the anti-semitic musician Gilad Atzmon.”
When not promoting hate, Veterans Today frequently publishes false and misleading information as seen below in our failed fact checks. In general, they are a tin foil hat conspiracy website that routinely promotes antisemitic messages.
Veterans Today

man why don't you go spew your bs on GLP. they like that kinda sh@@ over there.
edit on 9-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I like that the video first posted showed that it was a hoax as the missile disappears, now you edited in disingenuous screen captures to try and prove your point.

Put the video back up.

edit on 9-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'm saying that ANFO and ammonium nitrate are not the same thing. Funny that you totally ignore all the purely ammonium nitrate explosions that have occurred. I guess they were all nukes too.

Ammonium nitrate in small quantities isn't very powerful, and generally won't blow up. Roughly six million pounds of ammonium nitrate, treated for transport, sitting for 6 years in heat near salt water, and having fireworks detonating near it, is going to do exactly what we saw.
edit on 8/9/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Funny how a site that admits that he lies half the time "to protect himself" is 100% trustworthy.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You don't just randomly mix fuel and ammonium nitrate and get explosive. ANFO requires a pretty precise mix of specific materials. Too much or too little and nothing happens. So no, it wouldn't have mixed them and magically gotten the right ratios and detonated.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Whew I was worried for a second Jesus was back and was blowing up stuff with his eye lasers.

Just corrupt incompetence?

Thank god they weren't storing spaghetti sauce there, who knows what would've happened had it been stacked.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

The lowest yield devices produced were for the Davy Crockett recoilless tactical gun and were equivalent to 10 to 20 tons of TNT.

Interesting, I have seen the bigger artillery piece but not the recoiless one.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: vonclod

The army at one point, made atomic artillery shells in the late 50s, or early 60s, "if" I remember, they were rated at 1.5kt

I'm not saying this was a nuke, I don't believe for a heartbeat that it was.

I actually flew about 100 of them out of Germany in 92 as part of a treaty. Flew from Hahn AB to Northern CA over and over for about a year.

I think my point is 1.5kt is not that easy to get down to...

A bare critical mass of plutonium at normal density and without additional neutron reflector material is roughly 10 kilograms. To achieve a large explosive-yield, a linear-implosion weapon needs somewhat more material, on the order of 13 kilograms. 13 kilograms of alpha-phase (highest density) plutonium at a density of 19.8 g/cm³ is 657 cubic centimeters, a sphere of radius 5.4 cm (diameter 10.8 cm / 4.25 inches).

Ahh, ok then, you would know.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
ve seen the bigger artillery piece but not the recoiless one.

Thanks

Yeah, it's basically a 50lb atomic mortar.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Salander

Oh yah?
Prove that.

Would you like to take a shot at proving NA was there? I won't hold my breath waiting for that one....

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join