It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beirut Explosion, Proof of Bomb?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

So nothing to do with the welder causing a small fire which the fire brigade were on site trying to deal with before the explosion? Which there are photos of?

Ok then.....

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: St Udio

So nothing to do with the welder causing a small fire which the fire brigade were on site trying to deal with before the explosion? Which there are photos of?

Ok then.....

Take a look at the other thread, there is a clip that clearly shows something come in at about a 50 degree angle..is the clip edited?, is the question.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the non-nuclear Bunker Buster penetrated very deep to cause the stored ammo and fuel to be thrown into the air and then explode

the mushroom cloud was not from a 1.5 kiloton device, the flash was from the air-fuel mix & the lethal combo of Ammonium nitrates and bunker buster

You have a very poor grasp of what occurred there.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It was a bird. There's a video that shows it flapping.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It was a bird. There's a video that shows it flapping.

This particular clip, in negative contrast, was not a bird, it came in at a 45-50 degree angle very fast..but Augustus pointed out the up loader is know for edited/fake vids..so, I can believe it likely is fake.

This was the clip
www.instagram.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

There's a similar video that shows a bird that looks like it might be diving on something that's at a similar angle.
edit on 8/6/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There's a similar video that shows a bird that looks like it might be diving on something that's at a similar angle.

Ok, lots of clips out there, the most statling one I saw was on the ground, maybe a half mile away. The blast occured and for a quick second you cal litterally see a building disintegrate as the wave spreads out.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
At the time of the explosion there was a Lockheed C130H airborne out just of the Israeli coast

The Lockheed C-130H is the platform for ATL (airborne tactical laser)

Was the initial fire started by a laser and the explosion caused as the 2750 t of ammonium nitrate ignited?

Certainly seem fishy considering over the past 3 weeks the IDF has been hammering Hezbollah in Syrian

Many target in Iran have been hit including nuclear site

The week prior Hezbollah threatens retaliation and Israel send huge troop build up to the Lebanon Israeli boarder

Now this ?

I find it hard to believe accident, you know what they say, MOSSAD it’s never an accident

Then there is the video of Netanyahu at the UN in 2018 listing all these sites

They have ALL BEEN HIT OVER THE PAST 3 WEEKS

HMMMMM

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The ATL was never operational, by Israel or the US. It was also only a 100kw system. It hasn't existed since about 2010.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Found the bird video...

That bird packed a hell of a punch!

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
By the way, has there been any reliable information as to how the initial fire was initiated?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Disinformation Man

There was a report that a recent port inspection found an access point that wasn't secure, and they were trying to weld it shut.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

I don't do Bitcoin, so I don't know how I will collect!

Yes, if they have any radiation detectors and make the information public we should know in a few days.

It's rather hard to argue with the pictures though.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Funny that there's no radiation detected outside of the blast zone in other countries, no reports of radiation sickness, no EMP, no flash when it exploded....

Oh wait! It's that amazing non radioactive super secret nuclear bomb!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Disinformation Man

Veterans Today says the first explosion was from an anti ship missile, the second was the nuke. As a layman, that sounds plausible to me.

As a layman it's obvious that quite a few people seeing the blast remarked it looked like a nuclear blast. I've talked to 3 people who got that impression. Some NBA sports writer put that impression on Twitter, and Twitter freaked out.

Trump spoke the truth for a change, and I think he had prior knowledge, and it doesn't matter. Looked like a nuke to me.

What will determine it is how honest the data collecting is in the evidence of a radiological event. In the ideal situation the site would be closely examined, including the gathering of facts.

Looked like a nuke to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

See below--nobody has done any detecting yet, for evidence of a radiological event.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Radiation doesn't just stop at the site of the blast. There are detectors all over that would have seen some kind of increase in radiation. You don't have to be at ground zero to detect it. There's no radiation sickness among survivors that were within blocks of the blast. Where is the EMP? There are videos that were taken within a few hundred feet of the blast on cameras that continued to work after the shockwave passed. Where was the double flash?

There is absolutely zero evidence of a nuke beyond a website that admits to lying, and your "it looked like a nuke".
edit on 8/7/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm no expert, but I've read books about it. Some of the best by Heinze Pommer. Radiation and such.

Two good men took samples at WTC, and you never heard about it on NBC, and it was really interesting what they found.

I doubt Lebanon has 2 good geiger counters, much less the ability to conduct such tests. The country has been in relative chaos for years.

Will some other country come in and do such tests? Only time will tell. Until then we have no solid facts about the products of nuclear fission, because nobody has the equipment to do it.

It looked like a nuke to me, and there are some very compelling photos.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes, you actually did hear about radiation at the WTC. There was tritium and other sources in the building. Go figure. But of course those sources magically stopped giving off radiation and it could only have come from a nuke.

Lebanon doesn't need radiation detectors, and other countries don't need to go to ground zero. Radiation travels. Radiation from a nuke would be easily detectable outside Lebanon. The seismic signature that was detected by multiple countries would give it away too. A nuclear weapon seismic signature is totally different from a conventional blast or earthquake.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

We should change it to be more accurate, to radioactivity. As in checking for radioactivity.

If the Russians went in and checked for it, they would have everybody by the balls. In the end it's up to the government, and it's in total disarray.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join