It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Violence - Rapper FBG Duck Killed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Thats my point.

The act of living in low income urban settings is, itself, a risk factor when it comes to being prosecuted.

Far fewer black folks in the country, ratio wise. Which might help explain why crime stats are what they are

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Reduce public contact/friction. The answer is legislative. Police should not be enforcing morality, for example. And that is all vice units do is enforce morality.

Reduce contact....reduce friction.....save peoples mental health while protecting freedom. Seems like a no brainer to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I live in small towns. Its all i've ever lived in. Texas, Oklahoma, Wyoming, New Mexico....nothing but small towns. This is my anecdotal experience from 50 years on this earth. Take it for what you will.

Well in Texas you can legally shoot someone stealing your neighbors TV, so crime is down...lol

Right now its a big surge in overnight car breakins. I follow several local groups spanning the entire state. Thats a big issue thats getting worse

Mostly in West Texas due to the tools in the oilfield trucks. But the kids in Killeen are looting all of Bell County. Even prior to the pandemic, they found half dozen killeen kids out in salado in the middle of the night, carrying ARs at that. Salado is this small, idyllic village about 20 miles from Killeen.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Mostly in West Texas due to the tools in the oilfield trucks. But the kids in Killeen are looting all of Bell County. Even prior to the pandemic, they found half dozen killeen kids out in salado in the middle of the night, carrying ARs at that. Salado is this small, idyllic village about 20 miles from Killeen.

Interesting, I will end up most likely back in San Antonio...Great military retirement city, and just great over all. I had my car broken in one time and they used an air soft gun to break the windows with like zero noise in a smash and grab event. I had a high end stereo that they took a good chunk of but left other things like 1000 dollars flight head sets and even a radar detector in the window, so fast and gone.

Now my car is always in the garage, but talking to my single female neighbor the other night who lives on private two acres she is nervous of the "what if" and has nothing in electronics or defense. Looking into it all it is amazing what they have now compared to just 10 years ago. I just bought 2 motion detector LED light bulbs for my front door that are very bright and never get hot with 25,000 hours of life for 30 bucks. Something like smart light bulbs were not around a few years ago.

Being in the drone business I know the advancement of cameras over the last 10 years and that area is crazy too, now my high end drone camera are 500k but all that technology tickles down too, and I see it in very cheap models for home security...

In the end when someone or a group looks for a house to rob things like electronics, security, dog, guns etc helps eliminate you from that choice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join